elsababe.com

Elsa Babe unboxing and preliminary review

Elsa Babe, established in 2017, is committed to research, development, design and production of adult toys and silicone love dolls. Our production team has 20 years of experience in 3D Animation/Game/Film productions and the product designs are led by the well-known Japanese 3D film director. Elsa Babe is the first adult toy manufacturer established by the 3D production team. We are good at concept design, sculpture, 3D modelling, skeleton design and BJD style makeup. You will find Elsa Babe products have a strong Japanese anime style, the product curve and proportion are different from the existing products in the industry. We are both variable and innovative in the product designs due to the 3D production DNA. Elsa Babe ads a refreshing look to the adult toy industry. Website: elsababe.com
Testacleez
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Elsa Babe unboxing and preliminary review

Post by Testacleez »

This is a first-impression review of my Elsa babe 165cm. I'll either add to this thread or make a new 6 month review thread in that time.

Body; 165cm
Weight; 73lbs (without head)
Heads; Sakai, Iwai (Rosalyn and Yao TBD)
skin tone; default/pink
standard softness
detached vagina (3 separate textures from event)
standing feet
LARGE breast
6 cm Aerola pink (adjusted so they may appear darker)
lip color; Sakai-pink, Iwai - red
teeth; Sakai - soft, Iwai - hard
eyes; Sakai blue, Iwai - purple
articulated fingers
Vendor; Rosemarydoll

https://youtu.be/h3gVgTt68i8
the VOLUME may be a bit loud, sorry. It wasn't when I was editing :roll:
DSC_0006.JPG
DSC_0006.JPG (2.98 MiB) Viewed 6966 times
Where to start...well I should mention that I DO own another TPE doll so I'll try catching myself if I do too many "my other girl" sentences.
She's definitely sweet on the eyes, both heads. A few things I was worried about at first was the shiny faces from the makeup sealant and the head/neck connection. the shine isn't as bad as I've seen on pictures but it can be if not powered a good amount. To help give you an idea, when getting busy with her, I have to turn off certain lights to make sure she doesn't look to plastic. But boy does she look INSANELY gorgeous when the lighting is right!!! especially when only the eyes glimmer!!! Iwai looks alot like an Ex GF of mine in some wigs.
The head neck connection really isnt that bad either for this body size. You can't even notice it in many angles surprisingly.

In regards to the standard softness, it's actually quiet hard. She feels like a girl who works out regularly, maybe more. I don't really like it as much as my TPE girl since I love my girls to feel fragile and feminine. But after a few days I got use to her and appreciate that durable quality to her. I have no worries about her getting damaged when i'm trying to wrestle her into the next position.

The joints are actually perfect for my liking. They are SUPER stiff at the knees which i'm ok with, makes carrying her easier. but loose at the hips to to spread those legs gracefully. her lower back and back are tight so she sits up no problem. Her neck is perfect as well, not too stiff that i need both hands to get a bj in any angle and not too loose to give when throating her. the arms, wrists and shoulders are also perfect, no extra effort needed. One last important joint. the torso swivel....omg what a great feature, the joint here is perfect, at one point while i had her legs together and up, they slowly started shifting to the side and I had her torso one way and her legs another. Such a beautiful sight 8O
Her overall solid feel and stiff joints actually make her much easier to carry, even at almost the same weight as my TPE hybrid. Although, if i DID have to order again....I'd probably opt for the ultra soft option. It depends how rough you want to be with your girl though. With how she is now, my mind is at ease when I'm holding my balance on her body during some positions. Gives an immersive dominant feel.

I chose the inserts which are a new release so i'd be interested to hear what others will have to say about them. I chose them because I hated the cleaning part with my TPE fixed girl, to the point that I didnt even consider sex most nights. And I didn't want to get inserts before because I heard several bad things that ultimately took away from the immersive experience. The EB insert experience is actually GREAT though!!!! it wasn't at all a hassle getting them in with and without powder. they dont move or shuffle around either. It actually looks much sexier during missionary when your close to her body; when you look down, you only see her lips getting pulled as if her love hole is trying to eat your meat :whistle:
the sounds are just as sexy too and they all felt nice!! At first it will feel super tight, almost uncomfortably tight, but after one or two uses shes good to go. I chose sucking wonderland, tentacle hell, and tongue fantasy. The only issue I had was tentacle hell does not at all look like it's picture for me. using a scope, I only observed 2 tentacles throughout the cavity, I also noticed a few indentions where tentacles COULD possibly have been. But I showed that to the vendor and EB and they swear up and down it's not a flaw. I've used it and it feels fine, nothing overstimulating like the other two though. speaking of which, i've noticed it's best to go nice and slow in that hole, but if you want it fast, anal is a better choice.

Oral is AMAZING, especially with the soft teeth option. It's not bad with the hard teeth version but it is a bit too much for me. With the soft option, it really feels like a real BJ from a girl who's somewhat innocent and slightly presses with her teeth at times. The sounds are INSANE too, I love it. Bulging was only apparent sometimes, I think because maybe air didnt get out. But for the most part, from my perspective her hair, the feel of her head and ear, watching her jaw and cheeks all looked great and was the only things I saw or wanted to see :whistle:

The articulated fingers are something I didn't think I needed and I'm glad I got them! It's a feature I dont think I want to be without because it makes adjusting her hands much easier. It's also very sexy to see some expressions through the hands during certain positions!

I did choose large breast but upon receiving my girl, they don't actually look as big as the factory pictures made them appear. If I had to redo, I'd maybe get the XL size. I'm still happy with L because they make her look more like an average built girl, but I love feeling more than a handful of titty like my TPE (and I have small hands).

Overall I'm very happy with the quality of this girl and the product EB made. I did have some issues with the vendor that almost made me cancel the whole order but thankfully the staff worked as a team to figure out the confusion, so I still would recommend them since they have some of the lower prices and better bundles, just make sure to be as clear as possible with your order and try to work with someone who is WILLING to work with you. There's one that seems new so maybe wait until another time to ask a question if you're met with resistance on certain requests. If you want more clarity just PM me.

Here are some few hasty pix I took to get my other heads sent to me; I'll try posting more once my camera equipment gets in.
Attachments
DSC_0123.JPG
DSC_0123.JPG (1.64 MiB) Viewed 6966 times
DSC_0101.JPG
DSC_0101.JPG (2.66 MiB) Viewed 6966 times
DSC_0100.JPG
DSC_0100.JPG (2.01 MiB) Viewed 6966 times
DSC_0094.JPG
DSC_0094.JPG (2.53 MiB) Viewed 6966 times
DSC_0078.JPG
DSC_0078.JPG (2.82 MiB) Viewed 6966 times
DSC_0058.JPG
DSC_0058.JPG (2.68 MiB) Viewed 6966 times
DSC_0054.JPG
DSC_0054.JPG (2.55 MiB) Viewed 6966 times
DSC_0046.JPG
DSC_0046.JPG (1.59 MiB) Viewed 6966 times
DSC_0024.JPG
DSC_0024.JPG (2.74 MiB) Viewed 6966 times
DSC_0023.JPG
DSC_0023.JPG (1.89 MiB) Viewed 6966 times
DSC_0007.JPG
DSC_0007.JPG (1.42 MiB) Viewed 6966 times
JYdoll 161cm hybrid - Winnie
review viewtopic.php?t=158751
Elsa Babe 165cm silicone - Sakai, Iwai, yao, Rosalyn
Review;
viewtopic.php?t=161724
Elsa Babe 148cm ultra soft white silicone - Takanashi Mahiru
Tayu 148D- Peach SOLD
MLW 148B hybrid - Ali and W1
Elsa Babe 148cm white hybrid - Miyamoto Kyoko, Hashimoto Wakaba, Kurokawa Mio, Inujima Haruko
Elsa Babe 150cm silicone - Hirosue Yuko

Testacleez
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Elsa Babe unboxing and preliminary review

Post by Testacleez »

More
Attachments
DSC_0059.JPG
DSC_0059.JPG (2.45 MiB) Viewed 6964 times
DSC_0067.JPG
DSC_0067.JPG (2.81 MiB) Viewed 6964 times
DSC_0051.JPG
DSC_0051.JPG (2.83 MiB) Viewed 6964 times
DSC_0053.JPG
DSC_0053.JPG (2.7 MiB) Viewed 6964 times
DSC_0050.JPG
DSC_0050.JPG (2.36 MiB) Viewed 6964 times
DSC_0042.JPG
DSC_0042.JPG (2.76 MiB) Viewed 6964 times
Review;
viewtopic.php?t=161724
Tayu 148D- Peach SOLD
Elsa Babe 148cm white hybrid - Miyamoto Kyoko, Hashimoto Wakaba, Kurokawa Mio, Inujima Haruko

Synthetic_Newbie

Post by Synthetic_Newbie »

Excellent review! You and I have extremely similar tastes in dolls (I was considering the JY Winnie for an embarrassingly LONG time). Elsa Babe was on my shortlist of dolls to purchase. They have some really good looking face sculpts, and the eyes look amazing in the photos. (You could get a pretty good Tifa cosplay with the black hair you know…)

One question- your oral experience… does the head come with a movable jaw?

Testacleez
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Testacleez »

Synthetic_Newbie wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:48 pm Excellent review! You and I have extremely similar tastes in dolls (I was considering the JY Winnie for an embarrassingly LONG time). Elsa Babe was on my shortlist of dolls to purchase. They have some really good looking face sculpts, and the eyes look amazing in the photos. (You could get a pretty good Tifa cosplay with the black hair you know…)

One question- your oral experience… does the head come with a movable jaw?
Thanks! And i do plan on getting another girl from another brand that's almost identical to Tifa (not gamelady :roll: )
But that's maybe in a month or so. These are without the moveable jaw, those didnt get release when I ordered mine in November. But they move plenty fine. I could see how a moveable jaw could make photography better and oral more versatile especially if you're girthy. But by default you can move them with plenty of "give", they just won't stay that way lol.
Review;
viewtopic.php?t=161724
Tayu 148D- Peach SOLD

Testacleez
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Testacleez »

One thing i did forget to mention that i DO NOT LIKE about elsa babe is their need to imprint their logo on their heads! I sometimes love rubbing a nice bald head (some girls look really sexy with a bald/shaved head) but feeling those letters completely ruins that opportunity. Maybe they can imprint it inside the neck area if they really feel the need to for marketing.
Review;
viewtopic.php?t=161724
Tayu 148D- Peach SOLD

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

Awesome thanks for the review!

ElsaBabe definitely make some great looking gals that's for sure. :whistle:

She looks like she belongs in that room of yours haha.

Norbud

Post by Norbud »

Awesome! :glou: Great pictures! The nipples look even better in your pictures aswell :D The video turned out great too! Though the big boobs in the back is a distraction :haha4: Btw your bed and room is really cool.
tt
The world needs more catgirls. Check out Vanilla's latest eye candy page for more cat pictures!
Elsa Babe 150cm Silicone & 160cm TPE - ZHB001, ZHB003, DHR003, XHC001.
YL head #193.

baphometric

Post by baphometric »

Gorgeous doll, thanks for sharing! The EB heads are always so pretty. And those are still some great looking tits! At least it will make clothes shopping easier.

SingleDogLife

Post by SingleDogLife »

0067 pic is HOT

and thanks for making the review on the inserts !!!!!!! i have been wondering and wondering whether i should get EB new inserts

i already own a EB150 and like you, i hated the cleaning.....

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Great review and photos! :thumbs_up: :)
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

the living tribunal
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by the living tribunal »

It's good to see what they look like 'in the wild', as my next (and first silicone) doll will almost certainly be an EB 165; she's lovely, thanks for sharing :thumbs_up:

Tailor
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tailor »

Glad to see your doll/dolls got home safely. Nice revue and wow those are two of the sexiest brunettes I've seen in a long time. Especially this lady is soooooooooo hot :onfire: Elsa Babe makes some really good faces for the 165cm :thumbs_up:

Jade: SM 148cm
Claire: JM New Tree Elf 80cm
Mi-Soo: Starpery 171cm A

Testacleez
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Testacleez »

Tailor wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:36 pm Glad to see your doll/dolls got home safely. Nice revue and wow those are two of the sexiest brunettes I've seen in a long time. Especially this lady is soooooooooo hot :onfire: Elsa Babe makes some really good faces for the 165cm :thumbs_up:

That's actually my favorite shot 🥰.

And thanks everyone for all the love.
Review;
viewtopic.php?t=161724
Tayu 148D- Peach SOLD

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

Amazing pics! I love your color schemes and lighting choices. Your review is a beautiful pictorial. Take good care of her! :)
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

INFORMATIONS