www.wmdolls.com

Stain Remover?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
TannerB1313
Active Poster
Active Poster

Stain Remover?

Post by TannerB1313 »

Well...I laid my doll on a black bed sheet for about two days and unfortunately it stained. Mostly on the back of her legs and upper shoulder. I tried using mineral and baby oil but that didn't help. Anyone know of another solution or good TPE stain remover? Thanks

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Stain Remover?

Post by Nackers »

Acne cream. Plenty of articles on here about it.

viewtopic.php?p=2458715&hilit=acne+cream#p2458715

siliconevirgin

Post by siliconevirgin »

You can also try hydrogen peroxide, maybe take a cloth and soak it in it and let it sit on the spot for a bit. It's a peroxide, just like acne cream.

carbohvdrates

Post by carbohvdrates »

Acne cream works because of its 5-10% active ingredient Benzoyl Peroxide. Haven't tried hydrogen peroxide on tpe myself but it working checks out. You could also mix the hydrogen peroxide into a few scoops of baking soda so that its saturated before applying the paste to the stain site if you'd prefer not to use a cloth. As a teen I bleached my hair at home with that method.
Workshop of Work in Progress:
Too many BJDs
Ava: WM-163C (Eva Elfie)
Violet: IT-175D + WM-266

Please don't reply to my posts with doomerism, pill, or incel talking points anymore. It makes the wigs tangle.

TannerB1313
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TannerB1313 »

Acne cream worked like a dream...thanks!!!

INFORMATIONS