www.6yedollglobal.com/

Sloane my 161J

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Sloane my 161J

Post by Pussy69 »

Oof I have both of my girls standing since they were in bed with me for 4 weeks. I also have em shower last weekend but after seeing this I’ll have to put them back in bed after work lol. These girls are really heavy so the weight will pressure the skeleton.

Speaking of which on the 161 models
I knew I wasn't going crazy bc I noticed some differences between my girls bodies. Victoria’s body must be the older design and Sarah is the new body which is more thicker than Victoria. Also her skin color isn’t the same white skin bc she does have abit of color shade. I think we are on something here. The older body definitely can’t handle all that weight.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

See, that adds to a growing list of small problems I've noticed with 6YE over the past year. I have one doll still and sold one last year that could have stood without damage until Judgment Day. I'm disappointed to see them cutting corners.

I hope the new Sloane stands up to Phossil's rigorous quality checks. :mrgreen:
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Phossil

Post by Phossil »

PetDlr wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:40 am So Ummmmm.... I was already going to lead into asking what might be happening with the first one. Yes, I admit my weakness, I can't RESIST chasing after the ladies that might need a home!

But then you said: "I will show the two models side by side in the future. Also, I'm going to have to start selling my older dolls...." And my ears immediately perked up.... LOL :lol:

If the old her should happen to fall into that category. I'm quite interested. Trying to remember her actual weight. I've one here that tips the scale at nearly 125 8O , so I can't imagine her being much worse...
(Off to look up her listed weight, brb.... 121lbs is what I could find online, so about the same... Hmmmmm!)

I see she's on sale right now where you got her to! Very tempting indeed! Sete, I think it's time to give your ladies a run for the money! :D :lol: :whistle: 8)
Give me some time Pet and I will let you know.
adymoro wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:11 pm wow, sorry to hear what happened to your older girl, but glad you sorted it out quickly.
Best is to store her hanging on a sturdy rack (you can see pictures of it on my thread), or even in bed, my older 161j has spent lots of time in bed and I've never noticed any slightest dents provided obviously that the limbs are all down and she's positioned straight. I did so from the start as making her stand safely was a task anyway and I cannot be happier.
I also think the colours have durkened albeit slightly, my new natural skin 161j seemed slightly more orangey but after powdering consistently it got better, however, I've ordered a new white one which should arrive shortly (they seem to take longer to arrive in Europe where I live that to you guys in the States). Anyhow, the new white is the colour to go for now as it really is the new "natural", I still have to see her but I believe I gonna be very happy with it as I was always torned between white and natural.
I'm guessing you ordered from betterlovedoll as well Ady? I still think maybe they're listed incorrectly on the site. Let us know when you get her if the color matches the old body.
Pussy69 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:37 pm Speaking of which on the 161 models
I knew I wasn't going crazy bc I noticed some differences between my girls bodies. Victoria’s body must be the older design and Sarah is the new body which is more thicker than Victoria. Also her skin color isn’t the same white skin bc she does have abit of color shade. I think we are on something here. The older body definitely can’t handle all that weight.
Very interesting.
setevoltas wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:36 pm

:thumbs_up:

She looks great!
Thanks Sete! Hopefully one day I'll get clothes for her and do an actual photoshoot.

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

Yeah it’s a shame that we have to emphasize on the body type now b/c you may end up with an older body. It’s not a huge deal but it might drive you crazy owning the same doll but one of them is slightly off in body mass.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

PetDlr

Post by PetDlr »

Thank you for considering me as an option should the opportunity arise. No pressure or hurry. Heck, I followed that link you put up and saw they were on sale, drooooool.... 8O

She'd obviously be bed bound, but ummmm, from what everyone seems to say, that is exactly where they tend to be, with her owner struggling to survive! :lol:
The Lovely (no longer) Lost Ladies Household:
Kathryn - WM168E, #200 & #233, TPE Fair
Killashandra - WM157B, #56 & #273, TPE Lt Tan
Kagami - Sinodoll 158B, Sakae, Prm Slcn Ntrl
Kelly - Starpery 156G, Kelly S.S., TPE Ntrl w/ W.R.
KJ (Kira Jenn) - Ainidoll E, Jennifer, Soft TPE Tan
Kyonyū - HR158M, #41, Soft TPE Lt Tan
Kaeda - SE#21 Elf Head, TPE Lt Tan
Kaylee - WM163H, #179, Soft TPE Lt Tan
Klawdia - EB148L, EB-ZHB001, Silica Gel, Ntrl

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

Phossil wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:11 pm
adymoro wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:11 pm wow, sorry to hear what happened to your older girl, but glad you sorted it out quickly.
Best is to store her hanging on a sturdy rack (you can see pictures of it on my thread), or even in bed, my older 161j has spent lots of time in bed and I've never noticed any slightest dents provided obviously that the limbs are all down and she's positioned straight. I did so from the start as making her stand safely was a task anyway and I cannot be happier.
I also think the colours have durkened albeit slightly, my new natural skin 161j seemed slightly more orangey but after powdering consistently it got better, however, I've ordered a new white one which should arrive shortly (they seem to take longer to arrive in Europe where I live that to you guys in the States). Anyhow, the new white is the colour to go for now as it really is the new "natural", I still have to see her but I believe I gonna be very happy with it as I was always torned between white and natural.
I'm guessing you ordered from betterlovedoll as well Ady? I still think maybe they're listed incorrectly on the site. Let us know when you get her if the color matches the old body.
I've used a different vendor 2 and a half years ago and a couple of months ago for the 2 natural skin 161j dolls and the second one seemed marginally darker (new body), but betterlovedoll's deal was hard to pass on hence yes, I've gone with him this time round for white skin (my third 161j) that is about to arrive.
I might still go for the super-soft tpe one one day, who knows, the temptation is high.
As for the skin colour, my bet is it's the factory changing slightly the shades with the new body rather than the vendor's site putting them incorrectly.
6YE 161J - BBW Kate's thread viewtopic.php?f=383&t=147401

Scurge
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Scurge »

Phossil wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 7:01 pm Image

I don't know how I've found time to write this, it's been two days and I haven't seen sunlight or been outside, all I see is THAT ASS!
this topic is going to be more of a review than anything. I don't know how far I'll go with posing or dressing this doll. I'm going to keep it short.

If you like big women GET THIS DOLL.

I do however have some cons with this doll. It's perfect in doggy, but on top I'm not all that sure about it. When she's on top it's just boobs in your face lol while that is nice, I like to kiss in this position and I can't for the life of me do that with her. lol the breasts are so big I can't reach her face.

But by far my biggest issue with this doll is how fragile and degradable the tpe is. This is the first doll I've ever had that is this soft and I finally understand what people say about how delicate soft tpe is. She already has some tearing in and around the vagina and a nipple. It's not too major but It is a bit of a bummer. Not even my 174G has this amount of tearing and she's taken way more. It worries me but hopefully it doesn't get worse.

And to be perfectly honest the weight of this doll doesn't bother me.

As of right now I'd say the 161J is a 10/10. I'd give it a higher score but that tearing is worrying me. We'll see over time how it holds up so I will surely do another review on her overtime.

This head is HR dolls #39. lol I don't think it really fits the body but I always wanted this head. I also got 6ye's 114 head but they shipped it separately so I'm waiting for it to come.

Ok I need to leave my room, I smell like burnt eroded tpe, rotting lube and bodily fluids, it's fucking disgusting.
wait, thats a 6ye doll? she looks better than a lot other 6ye 161 j dolls

Phossil

Post by Phossil »

Thanks to Adymoro for putting me onto the air duster, I still use an aquarium air pump to finish drying but the air duster does a great job at getting most of the moisture out quickly.
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (2.41 MiB) Viewed 560 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (3.37 MiB) Viewed 560 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (3.1 MiB) Viewed 560 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (3.26 MiB) Viewed 560 times
5.jpg
5.jpg (3.14 MiB) Viewed 560 times

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Can't imagine why there'd be moisture to remove. Oh wait a second, yes I can...

:mrgreen:
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

PetDlr

Post by PetDlr »

These latest images are killing me! I have GOT to get me one of these! Dammmmmmn!

:shocked!: :grab:
The Lovely (no longer) Lost Ladies Household:
Kathryn - WM168E, #200 & #233, TPE Fair
Killashandra - WM157B, #56 & #273, TPE Lt Tan
Kagami - Sinodoll 158B, Sakae, Prm Slcn Ntrl
Kelly - Starpery 156G, Kelly S.S., TPE Ntrl w/ W.R.
KJ (Kira Jenn) - Ainidoll E, Jennifer, Soft TPE Tan
Kyonyū - HR158M, #41, Soft TPE Lt Tan
Kaeda - SE#21 Elf Head, TPE Lt Tan
Kaylee - WM163H, #179, Soft TPE Lt Tan
Klawdia - EB148L, EB-ZHB001, Silica Gel, Ntrl

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

Oh my... the thick 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

Phossil

Post by Phossil »

setevoltas wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:53 pm Can't imagine why there'd be moisture to remove. Oh wait a second, yes I can...

:mrgreen:
lol its been bad, I used to be one of those guys that only fucked their doll once or twice on the weekends, now it's almost every day even before work. That air duster is a life saver.
PetDlr wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:16 pm These latest images are killing me! I have GOT to get me one of these! Dammmmmmn!

:shocked!: :grab:
Thanks Pet! forgive my slow ass, I just took some pictures to sell my older dolls, give me some time to upload them all.
Billiam wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:17 am Oh my... the thick 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵
Thanks Billi! I often wonder if and when I'll ever go back to thinner models....
Attachments
kula2.jpg
kula2.jpg (2.7 MiB) Viewed 376 times
kula1.jpg
kula1.jpg (4.29 MiB) Viewed 376 times

ottar
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ottar »

Phossil wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:13 pm lol its been bad, I used to be one of those guys that only fucked their doll once or twice on the weekends, now it's almost every day even before work. That air duster is a life saver.
How long does it take you to dry your doll with an air duster? I'm curious because I have my first doll coming home soon and I want to learn some of the best ways to dry her.

Phossil

Post by Phossil »

ottar wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:32 pm
Phossil wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:13 pm lol its been bad, I used to be one of those guys that only fucked their doll once or twice on the weekends, now it's almost every day even before work. That air duster is a life saver.
How long does it take you to dry your doll with an air duster? I'm curious because I have my first doll coming home soon and I want to learn some of the best ways to dry her.
I can't wait till you get her Ottar congrats, IT's 160 is still a doll I'd love to get. I would say after 3-5 minutes of slowly pulling the air duster out it feels mostly dry, but as I said I still finish drying with an aquarium air pump just to be safe.

Celtic_Babog
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Freya the new 2024 161J

Post by Celtic_Babog »

Phossil wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:45 pm first off, to anyone who owns this doll, please don't store her standing....

20240124_140246.jpg

So after that happened, I impulsively bought another 161J...

And wow they improved the model. The shoulder width is so much better now! the older models shoulder width is around 38cm, this new model is at 41cm, it looks so much better. I think the neck looks way better as well. Softness is still the same. The breasts seem to be a bit better but only slightly. There are bumps on the areolas and the anus now has texture. I'm in love with the improvements they made to the model, it looks so much better.

here are the old and new model side by side
differences.jpg

Oh and her head is GLD's Ashley head

freya 1.jpg
portrait.jpg

the vendor I chose was betterlovedoll, my only complaint is that this new model isn't the same color as my older 161J, but I can get over it. I don't believe betterlovedoll is listing the colors correctly, or perhaps this is 6ye's new "white".

I will show the two models side by side in the future. Also, I'm going to have to start selling my older dolls....
Wow amazing what head is that?
I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realise, its a fucking comedy 🥲

👉 Review of Irontech 160cm silicone doll.👈

INFORMATIONS