www.tayu-doll.com

Your Feedback Wanted! New body shape just for you

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
GrimmHorizon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Your Feedback Wanted! New body shape just for you

Post by GrimmHorizon »

bbc3 wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:40 am Thank you for reaching out! I think this body looks similar to your other bodies. I would like to see an A or B cup small bust doll 152 -164cm in height. As close to your other light weight dolls as possible. Appreciate your time and attention.
Are you aware that Tayu already has a 155 B-cup coming in at 23kg/51lbs?
Charlotte - Jiusheng Yoyo Silicone 148B
Katerina -Tayu Ivy 158C+

Streaker

Post by Streaker »

Also, a little less stomach

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Personally I love the curves and longer legs to torso ratio. I think a d cup max would be wonderful (not everyone is a freakish large boob fan). Keep up the great wok on LHP and anatomical details in legs feet and hands please! :angel:

As mentioned already let’s see if we can keep the weight as close to 30kg as possible and under 150cm tall.
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

nosmoking1979

Post by nosmoking1979 »

I would prefer a model around 170 cm for the new doll

foofighter12

Post by foofighter12 »

I would like a taller model 170cm or more, thin, and large natural breasts F or G cup.

shyguy1219
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by shyguy1219 »

I'd personally love something very similar to Piperdoll's Krystal or Jessica sculpts. Very curvy but also slim, and both have amazing breast sculpts. I generally like larger breasts on dolls but I'm not the biggest fan of how the larger breasts look for Tayu, especially the 155 I. Doesn't look natural with that tear drop sag, very "bolt-on" and stiff appearing.

Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

I‘d like to see a B or C Cup, height above 160 cm, with natural proportions of a real woman, with slightly saggy breasts (as it is natural for a real woman with C cups) and below 28 kg for the body. TAYU already has toooooo many big breasted dolls in their product line, it‘s boaring to see another D cup or above model. Just my 2 cents on this topic.
Meet a lovely TAYU lady from Andromeda‘s galaxy
Review of my TAYU 155
TAYU 155 Factory Pics
Gynoid 20R Mona *ordered
TAYU 155B QingZhi
DS/Exdoll 145C Dai
Jiusheng 148B Shino (TPE)
Piper 130D Elf white (TPE)
Piper 130D Elf pink white (TPE)
4Woods Peach *retired
JM 142B *retired

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

This will be interesting because everyone has something different they're looking for in a doll. Hopefully, they'll find a happy medium. I could get behind slightly smaller breasts. While I'd love a much taller doll, I don't see how they could do that and keep her pleasant figure and still keep the weight down.

But that's also why I don't design dolls! Ha!
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith

Fallman68

Post by Fallman68 »

I would make it in the 165 range as that is a good average height. Love the smaller breasts just need some nice areolas and nipples similar to tmmails pic of the blond girl. love the arm musculature, knees and legs. That ass is superb. If the crack is narrow with the legs closed then I would leave it, if not then I would narrow it slightly towards the bottom. I think you are onto something here that assmen like myself can appreciate. I know many on here say put bigger tits on her, I say you already have models with large breasts and this looks good as is, bigger isn’t always better. Very nice work here so far!

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

DocWen wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:16 pm This will be interesting because everyone has something different they're looking for in a doll. Hopefully, they'll find a happy medium. I could get behind slightly smaller breasts. While I'd love a much taller doll, I don't see how they could do that and keep her pleasant figure and still keep the weight down.

But that's also why I don't design dolls! Ha!
Reading through the thread, I was thinking something similar.

I am just excited that Tayu may finally be making a doll with a bigger booty! Also if the breasts aren't too ridiculously out of proportion, then it will expand the Tayu line up, and I would be a fan. (i.e. I feel that their 155 I cup breasts are really out of proportion compared to the rest of your line up).

It's hard to make a doll that is going to satisfy everyone, (our tastes are so diverse). I do think expanding your range while not totally losing what makes the Tayu Aesthetic/functionality great might be a good move. I guess I am lucky in that, I find diverse body shapes to be equally hot.

To be honest, if your 155B had a bigger booty, (and no vaginal gape) I would totally be considering it as a next purchase.

Oh, and a new head with a cute mischievous sexy smile would be great!

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

GrimmHorizon wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:37 am Tayu New Body Update.pngoutput_0k22NL.gifI love the design overall with a few caveats:

I feel the stomach area is a little over exaggerated
I am in agreeance with most of the others that the legs are a touch too long for the torso length
She definitely needs a slightly bigger bust to even out the proportions

I think an ideal height for this model would be in the 160-165 range while trying to keep the weight down to <29kg

For your consideration I have attached a modified model (please be gentle on the criticisms as this was my first attempt at adjusting a 3D model LOL)
output_0k22NL.gif
output_0k22NL.gif (400.3 KiB) Viewed 455 times
YES!!! Your work is awesome on this. From my perspective, it is exactly what she needs. But again, I would tell Tayu to design the belly as they usually do. They are quite good at it. I would forget about these abs ...

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

I can't figure out which is which (a bottle of Kentucky Bourbon Dark Beer is banging around in my brain). Is it the shorter leg, bigger boobed one that's the wished for one?
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith

dollguy

Post by dollguy »

Important question is....how much for this potential beauty?

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

GrimmHorizon wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:10 pm
bbc3 wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:40 am Thank you for reaching out! I think this body looks similar to your other bodies. I would like to see an A or B cup small bust doll 152 -164cm in height. As close to your other light weight dolls as possible. Appreciate your time and attention.
Are you aware that Tayu already has a 155 B-cup coming in at 23kg/51lbs?
The only small breast Tayu I'm aware of is the 148cm A.

The Tayu bodies in the 150-160 range all look the same to me.

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doll Master »

Disappointed, though I hope your new products are profitable and lead to a more feminine and sexy tall model with toned/firm breasts and ass.

I still think you would be wise to make a version of the 148D in a larger size (168-171+). It is far more sexy than this or the other models, including the current tall option. Western men are much taller than 148cm...

INFORMATIONS