www.tayu-doll.com

TAYU 155 B Factory Pics

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
Andromeda

TAYU 155 B Factory Pics

Post by Andromeda »

Against the flood of oversized boobed dolls, a Tayu 155 B will embark to a long journey soon.

Believe it or not, her breasts are still slightly bigger than the ones of an average asian woman. The proportions and body measurements of the 155 B are conform with standard asian dress sizes XS or S. Easy to get off-the-rack adult clothes for her, only the sky is the limit.

On my research I've surfed the websites of maybe 10 or even more vendors and manufacturers. The one of My Robot Doll (MRD) is by far the best structured and most informative I've seen so far. Communication with Alice of MRD is outstanding good. She is doing a great customer support.

The production time was pretty long. I placed my order Oct 4th. Hopefully she'll be heading to her new home soon.
Attachments
TAYU-155B-2.jpg
TAYU-155B-2.jpg (377.57 KiB) Viewed 2869 times
TAYU-155B-1.jpg
TAYU-155B-1.jpg (375.96 KiB) Viewed 2869 times

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: TAYU 155 B Factory Pics

Post by crazedcat »

Very nice! Here's to a safe journey home! :glou:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

DocHector

Post by DocHector »

Hi,

She looks fantastic!
:multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi:
Requesting a review of her when she arrives. Wondering what skin/nipple/labia color you chose? This particular model has had me interested for a while.

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

Oh cool man congratulations!

I was contemplating going with the 155B, so I'll anxiously be waiting your review of her.

I'm sure she'll be worth the wait!!

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

Congrats she looks amazing! It is definitely worth every second of the long production time.

Dolly_Llama
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dolly_Llama »

Wow, that is a longer than expected production time. Was she finished but stalled on shipping due to the lockdowns? Any idea whether yours will feature the newer silicone blends used in the 161F or the newer vagina design? Her shape is lovely.

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

Cool congry

Strawberry Cure

Post by Strawberry Cure »

Andromeda wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:56 am Against the flood of oversized boobed dolls, a Tayu 155 B will embark to a long journey soon.

Believe it or not, her breasts are still slightly bigger than the ones of an average asian woman. The proportions and body measurements of the 155 B are conform with standard asian dress sizes XS or S. Easy to get off-the-rack adult clothes for her, only the sky is the limit.

On my research I've surfed the websites of maybe 10 or even more vendors and manufacturers. The one of My Robot Doll (MRD) is by far the best structured and most informative I've seen so far. Communication with Alice of MRD is outstanding good. She is doing a great customer support.

The production time was pretty long. I placed my order Oct 4th. Hopefully she'll be heading to her new home soon.
Congrats!

What options did you pick for her?
♪ It's the beginning of a new love inside
You've got the way to make it all happen ♪

Dolls on my wishlist
:

Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

DocHector wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 7:36 am Hi,

She looks fantastic!
:multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi:
Requesting a review of her when she arrives. Wondering what skin/nipple/labia color you chose? This particular model has had me interested for a while.
Thanks. She has pink white skin and light brown areola.

Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

Dolly_Llama wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:26 am Wow, that is a longer than expected production time. Was she finished but stalled on shipping due to the lockdowns? Any idea whether yours will feature the newer silicone blends used in the 161F or the newer vagina design? Her shape is lovely.
Well, a holiday week in China beginning of October may have caused a delay and maybe lockdowns too. She was finished Dec 12th. End of last week, Alice told me that the final body painting still has to be done and she is supposed to be finished Dec 14th. Surprisingly it were 2 days earlier then.

Have no clue if it's the new silicone blend. I remember that someone at TDF posted all Tayu models have the new blend since several month. Well, maybe only Tayu knows if that's the case indeed.

As far as I know, she will be the first TAYU model with a removal vagina posted in this forum. I don't think that Tayu has updated the insert of 155/163/170 models to the new labia and interior design. I would be happy to see the new labia design on the insert, but regarding the interior, I am not sure about. Finally, what counts inside a dark honey pot is how it feels and not how it looks like, isn't it. Does the new interior feel better than the old one? Nobody knows so far.

Dolly_Llama
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dolly_Llama »

Andromeda wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 3:26 am
Dolly_Llama wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:26 am Wow, that is a longer than expected production time. Was she finished but stalled on shipping due to the lockdowns? Any idea whether yours will feature the newer silicone blends used in the 161F or the newer vagina design? Her shape is lovely.
Well, a holiday week in China beginning of October may have caused a delay and maybe lockdowns too. She was finished Dec 12th. End of last week, Alice told me that the final body painting still has to be done and she is supposed to be finished Dec 14th. Surprisingly it were 2 days earlier then.

Have no clue if it's the new silicone blend. I remember that someone at TDF posted all Tayu models have the new blend since several month. Well, maybe only Tayu knows if that's the case indeed.

As far as I know, she will be the first TAYU model with a removal vagina posted in this forum. I don't think that Tayu has updated the insert of 155/163/170 models to the new labia and interior design. I would be happy to see the new labia design on the insert, but regarding the interior, I am not sure about. Finally, what counts inside a dark honey pot is how it feels and not how it looks like, isn't it. Does the new interior feel better than the old one? Nobody knows so far.
Hopefully, you will share your thoughts once she arrives. I guess for people who spend more time photographing their dolls than doing anything else, the outward appearance of their private regions is perhaps more important than the internal textures. Thankfully, it seems that TaYu is great with both aspects.

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

Dolly_Llama wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 8:41 am
Hopefully, you will share your thoughts once she arrives. I guess for people who spend more time photographing their dolls than doing anything else, the outward appearance of their private regions is perhaps more important than the internal textures. Thankfully, it seems that TaYu is great with both aspects.
This is one big reason why I did not go for the 155B, the lack of user pics of the private regions. The 148's sculpt upscaled to 155 or 160 with those B cups and I'd never have to look at another doll again lol.

Dolly_Llama
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dolly_Llama »

JustDude wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 10:07 am
This is one big reason why I did not go for the 155B, the lack of user pics of the private regions. The 148's sculpt upscaled to 155 or 160 with those B cups and I'd never have to look at another doll again lol.
+100 😂

Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

I fully agree with you. It depends of what you are up for. IMHO the exterior design of the private parts of the 161 body is maybe the best eye candy you can get on the doll market on one hand, while it is pleasurable for playtime on other hand as well. As mentioned before, I am not fully convinced of the interior design. As the pictures below (available on https://dollto-china.com/ta-yu-vaginal- ... tures.html) show, the texture promises joy but it could turn out that cleaning might be a hassle and, for avoiding cleaning, a female condom might not work.
Attachments
161-vagina-pic-3.jpg
161-vagina-pic-3.jpg (150.02 KiB) Viewed 2423 times
161-vagina-pic-1.jpg
161-vagina-pic-1.jpg (152.88 KiB) Viewed 2423 times

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

Oh I forgot to ask, did Alice mention to you that your 155 will have the interior texture of the 161? I have the 148 on order and she confirmed that the 148 now has that upgraded texture.

If your 155 has it too that would mean that Tayu probably have it on all their dolls now.

INFORMATIONS