zelex.com.cn

Zelex 171C repair broken "back"

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
artax

Zelex 171C repair broken "back"

Post by artax »

Hi,

a short time after my doll found her way home to me, something broke in her back or maybe snapped out.
It's located in the middle of her body, I can hear some "clonk" while moving her and she has no stability anymore there.
Zelex send me a replacement body and so I thinking about to check what happend.
I guess I have to cut in her back for it (and that hurts ^^).
Anyone already done a simular "OP", or do you have suggestions or tips? :D
Is it worth a try?

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Zelex 171C repair broken "back"

Post by RevJack »

Wrong forum, try the maintenance forum, and search a bit too.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Oscar DeBarataria
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Oscar DeBarataria »

artax wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:55 am Hi,

a short time after my doll found her way home to me, something broke in her back or maybe snapped out.
It's located in the middle of her body, I can hear some "clonk" while moving her and she has no stability anymore there.
Zelex send me a replacement body and so I thinking about to check what happend.
I guess I have to cut in her back for it (and that hurts ^^).
Anyone already done a simular "OP", or do you have suggestions or tips? :D
Is it worth a try?
I had your exact issue a couple of years ago.

What's most likely is that the spine has broken off the hip bar at the weld. At least, that was what happened here.

It's fixable, sort of, but honestly, what you'll have to go through to fix it is really not worth it. I ended up junking mine. Zelex sent a replacement body and that one is still going strong.
Amber's Zelex review thread: viewtopic.php?t=153776

Amber's Eye Candy thread: viewtopic.php?t=153865

The New Adventures of Amber! viewtopic.php?t=156353

Siliconeskinlove
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Siliconeskinlove »

Had the same problem and received good advice from Revjack.
Go go repair section you will find answers.
I plan to operate one of these days but I think it will turn into a nightmare. Even with best results she will have strange and large scarfs, that means she will have to get dressed everyday...

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

But you can keep the scars to the small of the back. And if you are of a tattoo frame of mind, cover them with a tattoo.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

vinylmaster13

Post by vinylmaster13 »

I had the same problems and finally destroyed the doll , it lasted nine months ( less than much of the inflatables I have had , in fact I still have two inflatables with more than five years ) Her skeleton was a complete crap , ankle broken that I fixed , then an elbow , lots of stress scars on skin ( vagina and anus ripped in the first use ) , loosen or seized joints .... It finally broke a hip and that was her end . I repeat 9 months , zelex just whistled and walk away ,no warranty at all , " It is your fault , you keep your doll standing " (always with diary position changing) that is what they said . I can tell you I have another doll from other brand that is standing and never had a problem with her , never . I want to change her but , I see a lot of skeleton problems everywhere and they are not cheap at all( I mean dolls) , so I will not buy until skeleton problems are fixed or they cover warranties .

A broken back can be fixed but ,as you have been said , it is a hard work : drill , nuts , screws , ....and it will leave scars on your doll ( TPE is easer to be fixed , silicone needs special attentions) . Good luck and have a look at maintenance forum to have an idea of where and what you have to do .

Beersss

INFORMATIONS