funwestdoll.com

[FW159A] Katja Larström

Funwest Doll Products are created for fun, made to be super realistic, cuddled to fulfill your fantasy. As a manufacturer, Funwest Doll is dedicated to working with doll resellers as a wholesale supplier. We welcome and keep exploring the partnership with the local resellers worldwide. Website: http://www.funwestdoll.com
LionRage

Re: [FW159A] Katja Larström

Post by LionRage »

magnussam wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:52 pm Thanks so much Lion! Glad you caught that hole, and have plans to seal it before use! Enjoy and congrats she looks great!
Thanks for the heads up yes I got it patched up now so that hole is sealed. Actually when I got to the "hole" it seems shut already? Not 100% sure but to BE 100% sure, I still applied TPE glue to "close it" for my peace of mind lol. Thank you very much for the reminder!

ondsdoll wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:45 pm Thanks for sharing this information.
Very detailed.
You're welcome Ons! Glad you found this detailed and helpful brother.

Arisa_ wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:22 pm
I came across this old post today @LionRage and Katja sprung to mind due to her cheeky tongue out pose on her cover photo of her thread.

viewtopic.php?t=149193&hilit=soft+silicone

I can imagine the mass of cheeky and cute poses Katja will have with something like the Teeth&Tongue installed!
Wow! Thank you for sharing that thread to me. I had a browse and I am very well intrigued. You are right, it's going to expand what I can do with expressions and poses. I've been reading the thread and they even have eye lids and cottonless eyes. I think that is going to make such a big difference to be able to have functioning eye lids. Also, the teeth and tongue set looks fantastic. Just gotta figure out how to place an order. :)
Image Image
[AF158D] Sherry Lawrence[FW159A]Katja Larström

LionRage

Post by LionRage »

limedoll wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:51 pm Wow LR! Katja is super gorgeous!! We also have a 159A funwest! It’s a great doll!! Really great on the weight side too because as a female, I can move her with no problem, but my hubby has to move the bigger girls for me! Haha anywho.. You were wise to be so particular in your choices when ordering your companion! I can appreciate that you wanted to get exactly what you were paying for! The last minute changes you made concerning her nipples was suuuucchh a good idea! I’m loving the Sophiemina head! Well done! Her clothes/under garments look great on her!! I particularly love this shot!!
Hello and thank you so much for taking the time!

Yes It's a good thing Jenny from Funwest was so accomodating and patient lol. The price of the doll was one of the factors as well as I don't want to pay too much. Glad I found Funwest to have affordable prices. Your girls are amazing too, they are absolutely stunning and lovely. Hope all is well over there at yours! Thank you very much. :)
Image Image

LionRage

Post by LionRage »

Pubic Hair Project (DIY)

Out with the old pubes, In with the new pubes.

Been busy this week with work but we are back and I got some DIY project done this past days. I plucked out Katja's dark colored pubes and implanted her new blonde pubes. I did "extensive research" on female pubic hair growth directions and also examined how Zelex does theirs. Then I decided to get this one as close to natural growth as I can, taking time to plant 2 - 3 strands per root. I knew it was going to take a long time but the end results were so much better. I cut a small hair portion of a spare wig from the back and used that hair portion for the hair implant. I bought a rooting tool from amazon before that comes with rooting needles on 0.6 and 0.8. I used 0.6 to create smaller holes and not to damage the tpe too much. Here's end results.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Image Image

rpb
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by rpb »

Thanks for sharing your girl. I ordered FWD069 #027 European Jasmine on March 22, 2024. Can't wait for her to arrive!

gozorakgogo
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by gozorakgogo »

I too am new to this world and I too recently ordered the 159A with Sophiemina head and face.I ordered through RosmaryDoll. They no longer had the model, FWD050 #029, in stock so I submitted an order to have one made. It was a bit more expensive but worth it because I was able to customize a bit(pink 5cm nipples and pink vagina with natural color skin) other than those changes I left her as she is presented in the photos because I was bedazzled by how she looks.

https://funwestdoll.com/product/fwd050- ... -us-stock/

I also got another head/face for free and I chose the European Bella #028 with the medium length red wig matched to the natural skin color of the 159A

As I stated, I am new to this whole world and perhaps I did not put as much time researching as much as I should have. I was so struck by the photos of the model that I ordered as is that I took the plunge knowing that the photos were significantly enhanced with lighting, makeup, photoshop and such. Having seen the photos of your 159A Sophiemina after her arrival and now in your hands is relieving to me. Again, I am new to this world. The very idea of a sex doll wold have seemed preposterous to me only a few years ago(Im 58). I assumed that anything less than five thousand dollars would have been substandard and laughably unrealistic. Well, it would appear the joke is on me. I am absolutely astonished. Truly

Thank you for your continued posts of your Katja.

LionRage

Post by LionRage »

rpb wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:25 pm Thanks for sharing your girl. I ordered FWD069 #027 European Jasmine on March 22, 2024. Can't wait for her to arrive!
Hey brother, congratulations! All I can say is, you have made the right choice brother. I'm well excited for you as well. Fingers crossed she arrives safe and well! :)

gozorakgogo wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:22 am I too am new to this world and I too recently ordered the 159A with Sophiemina head and face.I ordered through RosmaryDoll. They no longer had the model, FWD050 #029, in stock so I submitted an order to have one made. It was a bit more expensive but worth it because I was able to customize a bit(pink 5cm nipples and pink vagina with natural color skin) other than those changes I left her as she is presented in the photos because I was bedazzled by how she looks.

https://funwestdoll.com/product/fwd050- ... -us-stock/

I also got another head/face for free and I chose the European Bella #028 with the medium length red wig matched to the natural skin color of the 159A

As I stated, I am new to this whole world and perhaps I did not put as much time researching as much as I should have. I was so struck by the photos of the model that I ordered as is that I took the plunge knowing that the photos were significantly enhanced with lighting, makeup, photoshop and such. Having seen the photos of your 159A Sophiemina after her arrival and now in your hands is relieving to me. Again, I am new to this world. The very idea of a sex doll wold have seemed preposterous to me only a few years ago(Im 58). I assumed that anything less than five thousand dollars would have been substandard and laughably unrealistic. Well, it would appear the joke is on me. I am absolutely astonished. Truly

Thank you for your continued posts of your Katja.
Hello brother, Thanks for sharing as well. Welcome to the doll world! Even I never thought I would be going to be having a doll, but it helps a lot dealing with companionship needs, and a lot more benefits than you'd ever realise like moving it about gives me a workout, and having to be able to do it whenever and however, gets me feeling fulfilled and keeps me focused.

I'm glad the review helped you be at ease. You have made a great purchase specially there are a lot of dolls in the market that have really bad LHP. The 159A is like one of those rare ones that has it right. Really excited for you brother, and I hope she arrives safe and well! Looking forward to the day. Thanks!
Image Image

LionRage

Post by LionRage »

Easter Date Night

Yep. We did it like 2 rabbits in discovery channel after. Happy Easter Y'all! :)

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Image Image

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

beautiful as ever

rpb
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by rpb »

wow, so very beautiful!!! Please keep the pics coming. Helps with my anticipation. I'd love to request lingerie and pajamas if you have anything for her to sleep in.

gozorakgogo
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by gozorakgogo »

Thank you my friend. If I may bother you with one question. Considering I have ordered virtually the same doll what are the clothing and shoe sizes that work best?

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

YUM! :yum: :)

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Flinty

Post by Flinty »

LionRage wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:30 pm
Image[/url]Image
She is stunning and sexy. Love that dress on her

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Oh boy! Your Katja looks absolutely gorgeous and very attractive in that dress! 😋😍 Love the natural, lively poses! ✨🤩 Well done! :thumbs_up:

Thanks for sharing! BRAVO! 📸 👏👏👏
Cheers! :glou:

😘💖
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Ramadutera
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ramadutera »

Wow, this dress is beautiful, I'm looking for one like that.

LionRage

Post by LionRage »

ondsdoll wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:08 pm beautiful as ever
Thank you very much Ons! the love and support is much appreciated. :glou:
rpb wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:25 pm wow, so very beautiful!!! Please keep the pics coming. Helps with my anticipation. I'd love to request lingerie and pajamas if you have anything for her to sleep in.
I'll see what I can do brother! I actually ordered a big haul last few weeks so slowly going through outfit sets when I get days off, we do at least a photoshoot lol. Thank you very much.
gozorakgogo wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:35 pm Thank you my friend. If I may bother you with one question. Considering I have ordered virtually the same doll what are the clothing and shoe sizes that work best?
Hello and you are welcome. For clothing sizes, I did put it at the end of the review but I will post it again here. Mind you I go by UK sizes bec. I'm in the UK so just convert it as appropriate for your country.

Tops: UK size 2XS / Asia size XS
Bottoms: UK size 2XS / Asia size XS
Socks & Shoes: UK Womens (adult) size 3
Bikinis: Better to buy tie-ups so you don't have to worry about size.

Hope this helps!
4891d wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:37 am
YUM! :yum: :)

Lol glad you like it brother. We appreciate the lvoe and support! :glou:

Flinty wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:46 am
She is stunning and sexy. Love that dress on her
Thank you very much! The dress was actually cheap! can you believe it lol.
gogodolls wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:35 am Oh boy! Your Katja looks absolutely gorgeous and very attractive in that dress! 😋😍 Love the natural, lively poses! ✨🤩 Well done! :thumbs_up:

Thanks for sharing! BRAVO! 📸 👏👏👏
Cheers! :glou:

😘💖
Hey gogodolls! Thank youi very much. We very much appreciate the love and support ya'll give. Katja and I wil ldo out best to pump out more pictorial content to share! Thanks brother. :glou:
Ramadutera wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:37 am Image

Wow, this dress is beautiful, I'm looking for one like that.
Hello brother! Hope everything is well with you and Melina! Katja says hello as well to her sister lol. And the dress a cheap one from Temu lol. I did a big haul couple of weeks ago and we are going through sets slowly as I get days off. and beautiful jewellery you bought for your girl! :D
Image Image

INFORMATIONS