sanhuiofficial.com

Ginevra says Hi! 145 A face 1

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Ginevra says Hi! 145 A face 1

Post by Wight »

Thanks Michelangelo. There was a large black canvas drapered on the wall. Sometimes we can get black background by just spotlighting her and leaving ample distance from walls.

I haven't done photos for some time because my mother died. Strange how the mind is processing all kinds of recollections from places and instances. I am relatively okey and delegated official paperwork to a lawyer.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

Wight wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:52 pm Thanks Michelangelo. There was a large black canvas drapered on the wall. Sometimes we can get black background by just spotlighting her and leaving ample distance from walls.

I haven't done photos for some time because my mother died. Strange how the mind is processing all kinds of recollections from places and instances. I am relatively okey and delegated official paperwork to a lawyer.
Oh man, sorry to hear of your loss. Good to hear you're OK though and delegating the paperwork is always a good idea. Last thing you want is also the bureaucratic stuff to deal with on your own as well. Hoping you can hang in there.
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

Thank you. We sure will be back.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

"Hello everyone! This is Gin reporting the latest. We are doing fine, maybe could have entered back here a bit sooner but Wight apparently expects things in order before he feels free to creative work. He is now back on his "regime" and I've been training all winter. See you soon!"
Attachments
DSC_0789.JPG
DSC_0789.JPG (3.1 MiB) Viewed 428 times
DSC_0798.JPG
DSC_0798.JPG (2.99 MiB) Viewed 428 times
IMG_20240327_160908.jpg
IMG_20240327_160908.jpg (2.64 MiB) Viewed 428 times
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Oh dear! Your Ginevra is as adorable as ever! ✨🤩 Very pretty with that Pink Floyd t-shirt! 😍🥰

Beautiful photos, thanks for sharing! BRAVO! 📸 👏👏👏
Cheers! :glou:

😘💖
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

Thank you gogodolls for such a nice post. She claimed the shirt immediately when she found it in the unwearables section of a drawer. I bought it 1987 in San Francisco.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

ariel_lover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ariel_lover »

Wight wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:03 pm "Hello everyone! This is Gin reporting the latest. We are doing fine, maybe could have entered back here a bit sooner but Wight apparently expects things in order before he feels free to creative work. He is now back on his "regime" and I've been training all winter. See you soon!"
Hello Gin. It is nice to see you back here. We have missed you both and it's good to know that Wight is ready to showcase your beauty again and share your wonderful photos with your TDF friends. :thumbs_up: :fadein:
:glou:

Zlamvam
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Zlamvam »

What is it with Platinum Silicone that makes it so Expensive? Is it extremely much better then other Materials?
I see most of the Dolls with this Material costs between $2400 and $3000+.
Would it be possible to get these Dolls with TPE instead?
And last here. What is the Pro´s and Con´s regarding seamless Dolls?

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

Gin says thank you ariel_lover. Me too, I really missed the fun!

Ziamvam,
the prices basically are what people are willing to pay. Silicone I guess is more expensive raw material and harder to manufacture. There are certain benefits like hypoallergenic and less-staining qualities. My doll is almost six and a half years old, and the silicone is still good.
Note that Sanhui makes also TPE dolls called Sange Dolls - they are about 20-30% cheaper.
You mean as seamless the AIO doll with non-removable head? I think it's perfect for esthetics in the neck area, con is that your choice for the head must be right, and price increase.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

It's good to see you, Gin! You're looking as lovely as ever.
It's quite annoying when life's obligations pile up and keep us from giving our doll ladies the time they deserve. But your watch seems to say that it's Gin O'clock! I'm glad that you and Wight will be more free now to do some more awesome photography. :)

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

Gin says thank you Jonathan-. It is nice to be back!
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

Hey, welcome back and I love the aesthetic of your interior styling so much 🥰

And ofc the pretty girl sitting at the table 😘 What a great shot in all senses:

Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

Thank you Michelangelo and sorry for the late reply. We are planning a new photoshoot soon!

I'm not a big decorator actually. Rather tend to steer to old modernism like new yorkian style. It's loose enough to let the furnishings find their own place. Many ideas seeped from my parents home, they both as me worked in advertising and illustration.

Gin sends her greetings, we'll be looking through your pages, lots of catching up!
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

INFORMATIONS