www.irontechdoll.com

Just received Factory Photo's of my dream girl but there seem to be some creases in the silicone, should I be worried?

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
blazing
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Just received Factory Photo's of my dream girl but there seem to be some creases in the silicone, should I be worried?

Post by blazing »

Hi Everyone, first time doll buyer and I have been super excited for the past month. I bought a 167 cm Silicone Doll from Iron Tech and the pictures they just sent over are a dream.

But there is a slight issue... I noticed that around the pelvis are some noticeable creases on each leg and one on the lower waist on the left side of this photo. I didn't think much about it until I looked at about a half dozen other IronTech factory pictures online of various 167 cm Silicone and none of them shared this trait. They were all silky smooth so it makes me think this might not be the norm. Please take a look and tell me if this seems normal,

At first I thought this was just because she was sitting but as I mentioned I looked at factory photo after photo and none of the girls had this. I am worried those creases will be permanent in the silicone. Part of the reason I bought her was to take a lot of high res photo's so if there are dents in the silicone that would really be a downer.

All in all it is a minor thing but I would like to know if it can be fixed... Is this something that is normal or will come out of the Silicone on its own? The doll hasn't been shipped yet but a label has been made for delivery. I bought through an authorized Reseller but should I reach out to IronTech directly? What are your thoughts?

Edit: Adding in photo of side view of the crease,

sanyav

Re: Just received Factory Photo's of my dream girl but there seem to be some creases in the silicone, should I be worrie

Post by sanyav »

Ask them to take a photo of the doll in a standing position and a close-up of the “problem” areas. If everything is fine in a standing position, then there is no need to worry.

Zenrel

Re: Just received Factory Photo's of my dream girl but there seem to be some creases in the silicone, should I be worrie

Post by Zenrel »

Did you get it with weight reduction?
Relani - AK4 #S29 viewtopic.php?t=177137
Previous Dolls
WM164D S29
Desi - SM156A X8 -replacement- TBA
Zhuhua - IT165 S6 -replacement- TBA
Wishlist
JSD 160E
AK6 157cm
Sino S161
Sanhui 163

“Imagination is more important than knowledge.” ~ Confucius

blazing
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by blazing »

sanyav wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:58 am Ask them to take a photo of the doll in a standing position and a close-up of the “problem” areas. If everything is fine in a standing position, then there is no need to worry.
Zenrel wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:04 pm Did you get it with weight reduction?
Hi Zenrel. No I actually didn't opt for it. I thought the doll would last longer if it didn't have it... I also notice they just shipped it last night so now I really am not sure what to do... That would been a good idea Sanyav.

For the doll itself I got hard hands/feet. Articulated toes/fingers. Auto suction/Auto Blowjob and electric waist/hips. Touch based moaning as well so I spent quite a bit on the doll itself... It is another reason I am on edge about it.

If these creases are present when I receive the doll is it something that can be fixed or is it permanent? Her is a side view of the crease/indintation right above where the leg moves on the side. As you can see it is pretty noticable and if the leg isn't bent then it would certainly catch the eye like a scar...

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mathieu242 »

I wouldn't worry about those "creases" at all!
Remember this is a doll, and doesn't have the same architecture as a real woman, so when different parts are bent there are small indications or "creases" at high pressure or stretch points. Those marks you see are completely natural. I've seen other users here point these out on other dolls and it turned out to be nothing when the doll arrived.

Also aren't those creases part of Irontech's way of making realistic skin texture? I thought another user here a few months ago mentioned that.

I honestly wouldn't worry if I was you. 8)
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

alion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by alion »

blazing wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:05 pm
sanyav wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:58 am Ask them to take a photo of the doll in a standing position and a close-up of the “problem” areas. If everything is fine in a standing position, then there is no need to worry.
Zenrel wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:04 pm Did you get it with weight reduction?
Hi Zenrel. No I actually didn't opt for it. I thought the doll would last longer if it didn't have it... I also notice they just shipped it last night so now I really am not sure what to do... That would been a good idea Sanyav.

For the doll itself I got hard hands/feet. Articulated toes/fingers. Auto suction/Auto Blowjob and electric waist/hips. Touch based moaning as well so I spent quite a bit on the doll itself... It is another reason I am on edge about it.

If these creases are present when I receive the doll is it something that can be fixed or is it permanent? Her is a side view of the crease/indintation right above where the leg moves on the side. As you can see it is pretty noticable and if the leg isn't bent then it would certainly catch the eye like a scar...

Pardon me but how long did your doll take in manufacturing? I'm curious about the speed Irontech is processing dolls right now. Was it actually 25-30 days?
Current Wish-list:
IRONTECH DOLL S32 Kitty 165cm
IRONTECH DOLL S40 Eileen 165cm
Sino-doll X2 Aimee 161cm
FANREAL Doll B Silicone Qian 158cm
TAYU Doll Head #6 NaiMei 155cm
Starpery Yao 171cm
ElsaBabe Hirano Rin 165cm
ElsaBabe Sakurai Koyuki 160 / 165cm

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

You'll have to notify the vendor about those creases. Factory Photos are not final until "you are satisfied" with the results.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

I would let your vendor know that you want the factory to fix the creases before you accept anything. These creases don't look right.

blazing
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by blazing »

mathieu242 wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:44 pm I wouldn't worry about those "creases" at all!
Remember this is a doll, and doesn't have the same architecture as a real woman, so when different parts are bent there are small indications or "creases" at high pressure or stretch points. Those marks you see are completely natural. I've seen other users here point these out on other dolls and it turned out to be nothing when the doll arrived.

Also aren't those creases part of Irontech's way of making realistic skin texture? I thought another user here a few months ago mentioned that.

I honestly wouldn't worry if I was you. 8)
I don't know... To me it almost looks like something heavy with sharp corners was place on the hip region for the doll during its development...

Ever since I noticed the marks I have looked at factory image after factory image of different Iron Dolls online and haven't seen anything like this. Here are pictures of the exact same 167cm Silicone doll images that others have ordered that I have found on different websites and one on this very forum for comparison.

blazing
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by blazing »

alion wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:56 pmPardon me but how long did your doll take in manufacturing? I'm curious about the speed Irontech is processing dolls right now. Was it actually 25-30 days?

Understandable, I was really worried about that as well and bugged my vendor quite a bit for updates which they were very understanding about. Not looking forward to have to bother them again about this tbh.

As for the time between ordering and receiving photo's It was about a month and a week, exactly around 35 days. Keep in mind that I ordered some extra features so that apparently adds to the time so if your not getting auto hips/blowjob/auto suction or other specialty things in the doll it will probably take less time.

blazing
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by blazing »

Pussy69 wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:46 pm You'll have to notify the vendor about those creases. Factory Photos are not final until "you are satisfied" with the results.
bbc3 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 12:05 am I would let your vendor know that you want the factory to fix the creases before you accept anything. These creases don't look right.

Oof glad I am not imaging things... I already sent an email to IronTech directly through their website using "service@irontechdoll.com" though I don't know if they will respond or even if that is the right email.

I'll reach out to my vendor. They have been great so far and I must have already sent them over 15 emails throughout this. Not looking forward to bothering them again but it is what it is I suppose...

The doll is scheduled to arrive this Thursday. If it does and no one has gotten back to me should I deny delivery?

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

blazing wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:44 am
Pussy69 wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:46 pm You'll have to notify the vendor about those creases. Factory Photos are not final until "you are satisfied" with the results.
bbc3 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 12:05 am I would let your vendor know that you want the factory to fix the creases before you accept anything. These creases don't look right.

Oof glad I am not imaging things... I already sent an email to IronTech directly through their website using "service@irontechdoll.com" though I don't know if they will respond or even if that is the right email.

I'll reach out to my vendor. They have been great so far and I must have already sent them over 15 emails throughout this. Not looking forward to bothering them again but it is what it is I suppose...

The doll is scheduled to arrive this Thursday. If it does and no one has gotten back to me should I deny delivery?
If the doll is already shipped from customs then theres nothing you can do at this point. You should had mentioned this to your vendor a month ago receiving the photos. Just gonna have to see what the doll looks like upclose.
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

The crease on silicon dolls are normal. I do own both TPE / Silicon dolls and the silicon ones commonly show crease. The reason is simple. TPE is extremely stretchy but silicon is not. Therefore, depending how the doll is positioned, silicon dolls will have crease, mostly commonly on the belly. Briefly the crease are not always present, it depends how the doll is positioned.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

blazing
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by blazing »

Pussy69 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:53 am If the doll is already shipped from customs then theres nothing you can do at this point. You should had mentioned this to your vendor a month ago receiving the photos. Just gonna have to see what the doll looks like upclose.
A month ago? Time I received my pictures from the vendor Fri 4/19/2024 2:02 AM. The time I sent Iron Tech the email about what I noticed in the photo's Fri 4/19/2024 9:24 PM after work. Not sure how this is my fault...

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

blazing wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:59 am
Pussy69 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:53 am If the doll is already shipped from customs then theres nothing you can do at this point. You should had mentioned this to your vendor a month ago receiving the photos. Just gonna have to see what the doll looks like upclose.
A month ago? Time I received my pictures from the vendor Fri 4/19/2024 2:02 AM. The time I sent Iron Tech the email about what I noticed in the photo's Fri 4/19/2024 9:24 PM after work. Not sure how this is my fault...
Hmmm thats what I don't understand. If you already know the final shipping date doesn't that mean your doll is already out? Expecting the doll this Thursday to arrive seems like its already shipped unless this is from a US stock of some sort.

INFORMATIONS