www.wmdolls.com

Looking for male doll…pic attached

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Prince13674
Apprentice
Apprentice

Looking for male doll…pic attached

Post by Prince13674 »

Hello
I’m looking for the best price I can get for the
Attached pic of male doll?

Thanks for any references! :)
Attachments
IMG_1868.jpeg
IMG_1868.jpeg (85.55 KiB) Viewed 480 times

Auria
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Looking for male doll…pic attached

Post by Auria »

Haha, yeah let me know when you've found the best price :mrgreen:
English is not my first language, sorry. I use a translator.....if anything is offensive....then the damn translator is talking to you .... :mrgreen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lC_rOg5 ... 6E&index=3

Digginthemdollz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Digginthemdollz »

I got the Joshua body with a different head. You are looking at the Henson body with a different head. If you send them that picture they can match that head for you. The detail on realing dolls is amazing. They also use weight reduction very well. Just make sure you order through a vendor and not the manufacturer as they don't maintain communication well from their sight.

Zafiro
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Zafiro »

Hello! I'm going to write you all up a looong post on my own personal findings while doll "window shopping" in hopes that it may help anyone out or ease any anxieties.

I'm new as well (sorta!) after much time lurking and reading resources on here over the years, I just ordered from Rosemary doll a Realing male with the same 5"11 body and a different head. Personally, Rosemary doll had the best price for me in that doll brand as I looked around and with free shipping. (I'm in the USA) This may be different for anyone else depending on where they live.

They were super communicative/even allowed for customizations in a few different ways, including finding out if they could do fantasy colors.

I think their spring sale might still be up? But I just placed the order there they seem to throw sales often/ have a reward point system and tons of verification certification on the artists/companies they work with including videos of the artists praising them.

So, that alone with the prices are what really sealed the deal for me as far as trust/authenticity goes without making me feel more anxious than I already was with deciding on a vendor.

My robot doll and spartan lover were both very quick with replies and customization options as well, do it comes down to what makes you feel most at ease with how they operate, given your own needs and budget.

Note, My robot doll doesn't outright sell realing either, but they were will to quote me on it if I wanted to go with them, since realing is a sibling company of qita, and since they sell qita dolls they would be able to be in touch with the factory. So that may be an option for anyone who feels it's more efficient to buy from them, depending on where you live geographically.

Spartan lover price matches as well, so there's that to consider.

Rosemary doll has a sign up discount. However, their large section of video proof on praise and certifications made me be more at ease since this would be my first doll, and I just felt more secure knowing they had that much experience working with artists directly. I'll be updating my experience once my doll arrives but that's something you all might wanna check out and see if it's for you all!

Or maybe wait to see what happens when I get my guy and decide from there based on my own review. They may have winter sales coming up too.

Fraudoll is another option for others in Germany or neighboring countries, since they also sell realing.

Beyond Range is a user on here who ordered a realing from them, you can read about their experience over on Saralina's thread on her own experience as well. :) Best of luck to you all!

SpartanLover
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SpartanLover »

Congratulations on your choice! Phoenix is a wonderful doll: https://spartanlover.com/collections/ma ... ll-phoenix

Make sure they make your doll with an M16 or a hex screwdriver adjustable ball bearing neck connector. This factory's other neck bolt (the fully smooth one) doesn't hold the head well. Ask your vendor to verify the head staying attached when the doll is in a horizontal or bent over position.
Attachments
Image_20240528181846.png
Image_20240528181846.png (357.29 KiB) Viewed 195 times
SpartanLover.com - We Specialize in Male Sex Dolls.

Zafiro
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Zafiro »

Heya, I really appreciate this! Thank you so much! I'm sure this information is going to come in handy for the others here as well.

I had messaged them prior to placing my order, and they did say he will come with an M16, thankfully! (Since I clarified to them I wanted to attach that "rotating/swivel" M16 connector for photography and natural head movements. I really wanted to be sure he would be compatible with that before I made a final decision.)

This photo you sent us is extremely useful and I'll be sure to check in with them to verify the head stays attached too.

How is your personal opinion on this when it comes to the swivel M16 connector? And what should new doll owners know about this?

Do you know if realing dolls eyes are compatible with the mechanical rotating eyes from coeros? These would be very useful to showcase when it comes to video reviews too.

(Which I forgot to add for anyone reading: spartan lover does do rebates on those types of videos for some dolls, for those of you who place an order with them!)

Overall, I'm really excited to continue to read on people's different perspectives when it comes to handling their dolls. I'm a short and small guy, so reading up on all the advice so far has been incredibly useful!

SpartanLover
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SpartanLover »

Phoenix's eyes are 24mm, and Coeros rotating eyes are 35mm, so no, unfortunately, not compatible.

M16 is the old-school connector, never any issues with it. Phoenix's workshop just messed up by trying to innovate, so they made that smooth connector. My clients had issues, so I told the engineer to fix it, and he released this new screwdriver-adjustable connector. Screwdriver-adjustable connectors have been used for several years now, so they are proven to be good too. If anyone got the smooth connector, be sure to contact your vendor for a free replacement.

The only inconvenience with M16 is that, for a new doll owner, it can initially be challenging to align so that the head looks straight. You can watch Z-Dollman's guide on this: https://cdn.shopify.com/videos/c/o/v/24 ... ca991a.mp4
SpartanLover.com - We Specialize in Male Sex Dolls.

INFORMATIONS