www.wmdolls.com

WM 158 L-Cup | <1 Month Old | SoCal Pick-up

Active listings of items for sale that TDF members are offering to sell.

Moderators: Kite, mi6c

Forum rules
Items for SALE

As the name implies this section is for offering on-topic items for sale.

If you are interested in making a request use the WANTED section instead.

Anything not related to exchanging items, such as wanting information should be done outside the market such as in the "Dolls In General" forum.

TDF is not an e-commerce platform and our market section is made available as a privilege for regular members only!
Newly registered members are not eligible to use the market.

For the additional Rules see here: MUST READ : Offering items for SALE & here: MUST READ : Replying to offers.

Note that all post need to conform to the general established rules and stay within legally safe boundaries.

Disclaimer: TDF will not be held liable in any way, shape, or form for any transactions gone bad.
Merp1353
Apprentice
Apprentice

WM 158 L-Cup | <1 Month Old | SoCal Pick-up

Post by Merp1353 »

Item for sale: WM Doll 158 L-Cup w/ head #56 (implanted synthetic hair)
Material: S-TPE
Options: No standing feet, gel-filled breasts, realistic body paint, shrugging EVO skeleton, articulated fingers 3.0, sway head pivot adapter, and body heating functionality.
Accessories: Heating device cord and certificate of authenticity from WM
Asking price: Best offer
Preferred payment method: Venmo or cash on pickup
Shipping limitations: No shipping -- Pickup only
General location: San Diego, CA
Age of item: 3 weeks
Bought new or previously owned: Bought new
Damage to item: Disconnected hand ball joint, detailed here.
Repairs made: None
Modifications: None
Smoke free home

Hi everyone -- For sale is a WM 158L. She is only 3 weeks old (ordered in late-Jan, arrived on 3/27). This was my first doll ever, but unfortunately, I realized that doll ownership is not for me (more on that here). She has only been had sex with twice the first week I got her, but has been resting in storage since. The only major issue is a disconnected hand joint mentioned above, which occurred on my 2nd use. I do not trust myself fixing it, so I would rather leave that job in the hands of a more experienced owner than myself.

This doll is for pickup only in San Diego, since I no longer have the box or resources to be able to ship something this large. Price I paid was ~$1,700, but I am listing here as best offer. I have some much higher quality factory photos as well that I can share also upon request (can't post here since they don't have my username/date on them). Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!
Front of doll
Front of doll
IMG_0232.JPG (2.74 MiB) Viewed 730 times
Back of doll
Back of doll
IMG_0235.JPG (2.93 MiB) Viewed 730 times
Love-holes
Love-holes
IMG_0234.JPG (2.42 MiB) Viewed 730 times
Head w/ implanted hair
Head w/ implanted hair
IMG_0236.JPG (2.76 MiB) Viewed 730 times
Broken hand
Broken hand
IMG_0238.JPG (2.58 MiB) Viewed 730 times

Last bumped by Merp1353 on Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:53 pm.

INFORMATIONS