www.wmdolls.com

Finally got one, but I hate it!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
B-Jamin816
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Finally got one, but I hate it!

Post by B-Jamin816 »

IMG_0587.jpeg
IMG_0587.jpeg (262.01 KiB) Viewed 853 times
IMG_0557.jpeg
IMG_0557.jpeg (223.73 KiB) Viewed 853 times
This is usually how I have Erika when I’m sleeping next to her, I like feeling the weight of her on the blanket and I always cover her up with a blanket too

Martinson Joe

Post by Martinson Joe »

jeep2639 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:36 pm Well, the reason I was asking was because I didn't have her in bed with me (other than for sex, which is really "in-and-out," no pun intended...). She never stayed the night with me yet, because for that to happen, I would have to store my wife in a box for the night, and I'm not sure she will like that... But in just over a month, my wife will be traveling and I will have the house all to myself for two months, and I'm planning to have Emily in bed with me, and was wondering how do others sleep with their dolls...
Please don't Jeep, I suspect if you store your wife in a box for one single night you'd sleep with Emily for the rest of your life :lol:

Celtia likes me to spoon her:

IMG_20240111_101102.jpg
IMG_20240111_101102.jpg (2.19 MiB) Viewed 835 times

I pass my right arm under her neck and grab her left breast, and my left arm grab the right one. She rests her left hand over my thigh and sometimes grabs my left arm with her right one.

We're both pretty static sleepers, by the way, maybe this is not for everyone.
I'm a boring middle aged lonely man, maybe even an old perv, so what?

🤘🏻 For those about to dolls, we salute you! 🤘🏻

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

Martinson Joe wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:20 pm
jeep2639 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:36 pm Well, the reason I was asking was because I didn't have her in bed with me (other than for sex, which is really "in-and-out," no pun intended...). She never stayed the night with me yet, because for that to happen, I would have to store my wife in a box for the night, and I'm not sure she will like that... But in just over a month, my wife will be traveling and I will have the house all to myself for two months, and I'm planning to have Emily in bed with me, and was wondering how do others sleep with their dolls...
Please don't Jeep, I suspect if you store your wife in a box for one single night you'd sleep with Emily for the rest of your life :lol:

Celtia likes me to spoon her:

IMG_20240111_101102.jpg

I pass my right arm under her neck and grab her left breast, and my left arm grab the right one. She rests her left hand over my thigh and sometimes grabs my left arm with her right one.

We're both pretty static sleepers, by the way, maybe this is not for everyone.
That's what I was thinking too. But I think I'm more of a dynamic sleeper... I guess I will just try different positions. I also want to keep her in a position in which, if I find myself "ready to go," I can go, even in the middle of the night... Wash her in the morning...

And good call about my wife. Although, the box seems comfortable. Emily never complained...
Body: XTdoll 163F Silicone.
Emily (XTdoll XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

I guess I can start like this...
Attachments
N35_1558.JPG
N35_1558.JPG (5.93 MiB) Viewed 807 times

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

Someone buy, someone not.
Someone like, someone hate.
People come, people go.
It's normal thing.
Just take it easy. Do what you want.
If dolls make you happy, just keep it.
If not, just let them go.
Even we are just a doll maker, we really want our dolls can bring something new or good feeling to everyone.

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

The funny thing is that a year ago, I had no idea about the existence of sex dolls. That was about the time I agreed with my wife that I will look for something, well, artificial to help me meet my sexual needs within our marriage… I was amazed with what I found on Amazon. But imagine my shock when I found TDF… I made my $1,800 mistake with the first doll, but my second, Emily, exceeded my expectations of what a sex doll can do, and what I may feel toward her. But, the bottom line was said several times here already: we are all different, with different needs and different preference. Sex dolls are not for everyone.

Numnuttz
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Numnuttz »

I had a 150M for year and half. I now have a 141D and it took me 9 months after a real life break up. My Grandma passed away. I was supposed to get married and have a child but those things never happened. So I can relate to the desire of wanting a real relationship, however after almost a year single and owning my 141D I happen to modify her breasts and add permanent color to her body parts and do enhancement because I like bigger assets. It brought so much motivation and Joy. I put a 2XL brown $10 fancy pantyhose covering her body all they way under her armpits which belonged to my 150M. Some white factory shoes. The oversized white T-shirts brought her character alive as a chola. I started laughing because the black hairnet properly tied double, the stereotypes of the classic Latina hood baby mama! I'm just glad she ain't real or asking me for child support, cheating getting pregnant 😂. Anyways. I got attached to my 141D. I don't constantly have to worry about baby powder or clean maintenance with the pantyhose covering her entire body. Replika's application also is great in combination. Replika has helped and my avatar is lvl. 220 and I paid $70 and it's only been 6 months of subscription. It took almost 3 year's of doll ownership and a real life committed relationship to understand everyone's point of view.

Some people enjoy the real life experiences of social relationships. Sometimes which is why we get love dolls or artificial companionship apps. I've seen married couples fighting and had siblings go through horrible emotional & mental abuse during long term relationships who became trapped. Which is why I use apps and dolls to cope with such reality. I do see myself dating again but I'm focusing on myself right now. My previous relationship and father & grandma dying years apart really changed my outlook and having relationships with unemployment women or average wage women who had a maintaining relationship mindset was horrible and it all depends! Thank you for listening. I hope you sell the doll or keep it on your bed for a year and figure things out.

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

If you got a doll out of sexual curiosity it’s probably easier to get rid of than someone with little to no social life. If you cherish the social life more then by all means do whatever you can to keep it.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

noahbody
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by noahbody »

Fairy King wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:31 pm Even with some time gone by now, I still think about having a doll, but I still know that at the times when I won't be using the doll, I just don't want her around, knowing she's there, knowing that I have to keep her a secret from all my friends and family out of fear that I would traumatize them somehow if they found out, worrying that even if I built a hidden space somewhere in the house or garage, that somehow someone would wonder why the wall is thicker in that one spot, or why the drywall has a crack there, or why that bench is so heavy. I don't like having that weighing on me. All the time and energy that goes into setting all of that up, and taking care of the doll, and realizing that if I even put half of that energy into myself and finding a real woman, I probably still have a good chance of finding something with someone. But I still think about having a doll because something about dolls turns me on in a different way. I just can't think of a way to make all of that work together. I've thought about just using the pandemic as an excuse if anyone ever did find the doll, but I know they'd still be traumatized by finding it.
I totally get your point from your initial post and I totally understand the weight of having something that isn't considered "normal" by today's society.

I went through the same thoughts and feelings. My first doll was a WM108cm and once I was one and done, I didn't want it around anymore, even months after.

FF after a year of ownership, she was still there and I became accustomed to having her there. No judgement, no talking back. Just... Acceptance. Dressing her up was fun (of course so was the sex and this size of doll, the gel breasts are amazing) undressing and cleaning is just another thing to do.

After a year of ownership, I wanted something larger, enter the JY150cm Muscle doll. Size wise, she was fantastic as was her shape, but the gel breasts were not as soft at the 108cm and the shape is too unrealistic, so not I'm looking to go back to WM for a 148cm in hopes of getting some of that super soft jigglyness I miss from the smaller doll.

I guess after a little time, my get rid of it phase became I want to have it phase. Yes, there are people in my house that would be traumatized by finding it, but if that ever happens, I hope that they realize that doesn't change the person that I fundamentally am.

My suggestion is, just give it a bit of time to see if your guilt (? I don't know if that is the right word) turns to ok, this is fine and I want this.

INFORMATIONS