www.sexdollaustralia.com

Oops, I did it again..!

Australia’s official and direct suppliers of: Climax Doll, QitaDoll, WM Doll and 6YE. In addition to our humongous range of girls we also handle the customs clearance process and pay the additional taxes for you, so you can sit back and relax during the whole process after purchase. We love looking after you so drop by for a chat. Ask about any special we may have for TDF members!
ZacT009

Oops, I did it again..!

Post by ZacT009 »

M: Hey?
Z: Hey! What’s up?
M: So, You going to tell them?
Z: They already know, You told them, and You ARE here!
M: No, not Olivia and Amelia.
Z: Well yeah sure that’s what I’m doing but thanks for checking. Comfy by the way?
M: Yes, thanks for the warm welcome!

Maddie01.JPG
Maddie01.JPG (803.9 KiB) Viewed 326 times

Introducing Maddie Asher.

Well, as you know I wasn't really planning on getting a second figure and a third one wasn't on the cards (No, seriously). Yet there she is, a Zelex SLE (ZX172E & ZXE203).

But the question is Why?

With this type purchase they are based on an emotion. They require a feeling to get people to want to purchase them. They first need to be of a quality visually that creates that emotion and then it needs to be of a quality that allows it to function! (Literally feature and benefit) The last key factor is, of course, is price. It's the same for any product. If the product matches the value or it's represented value is less than that, equals a sale!

Hence the second one, in this case Amelia.

So why the SLE?

Well, that's easy! Having seen her on Sex Doll Australia website I was struck by how beautiful she looked and then at the price (which from what I understand gives TPE a run for the money!).

A large part of this is of course that Zelex has upped their game in ALL the above aspects again. That is there are a now a range of body types and sizes (cups, height and recently skin tone) as well as a good selection of heads that appear to would suit most tastes.

Not forgetting that I didn’t need to dig too deep in the forum to find quite a bit of very positive feedback for the SLE range.

This is a perfect example between businesses that are quick to innovate and listen to customers and act quickly when issues arise as opposed to those that refuse to adapt or slow to and worse not manage their issues well.
In an interesting way when I stand the ladies together, they represent an evolution in a nearly four-year period.

Lastly but not least as in each “acquisition” the customer service provided by Andrew at Sex Doll Australia is always great and the fact that I can “inspect” the figure firsthand is a massive plus. Andrew is excellent in making sure that You are making the right decision, and any question is answered quickly and succinctly.
Olivia's Thread!viewtopic.php?t=130378
Olivia Lauren - Gynoid Model 11 - Laura
Amelia Carmel - Zelex ZG170C - GE94-2
Maddie Asher - Zelex ZX172E - ZXE203

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Oops, I did it again..!

Post by gogodolls »

Congratulations Zac :multi: and a warm welcome to your beautiful Maddie. :angel: She is absolutely gorgeous! 😍💖
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

ZacT009

Post by ZacT009 »

gogodolls wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 5:30 am Congratulations Zac :multi: and a warm welcome to your beautiful Maddie. :angel: She is absolutely gorgeous! 😍💖
Cheers! :glou:
Thanks gogodolls! Yes she certainly is beautiful. I feel extremely lucky to look at 3 Gorgeous Ladies on a daily basis!

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Stunning Zac, congrats on bringing home such a beautiful bird!
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

ZacT009

Post by ZacT009 »

SxDolled wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 1:25 am
Stunning Zac, congrats on bringing home such a beautiful bird!
Thanks SxDolled, yeah she's definitely a stunner.

Sex Doll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sex Doll Australia »

Thanks Zac! So happy to read this!

Great to hear you enjoy her ! she makes a perfect edition to the group.

All the best SDA.
Sex Doll Australia

Australia’s official and most truest sex doll provider in Australia. We also handle the customs clearance process and pay the additional taxes for you, so you can sit back and relax during the whole process after purchase. We love looking after you so drop by for a chat. Ask about any special we may have for TDF members!.

ZacT009

Post by ZacT009 »

Sex Doll Australia wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 2:46 am Thanks Zac! So happy to read this!

Great to hear you enjoy her ! she makes a perfect edition to the group.

All the best SDA.
As always thanks for answering all my questions and your help, I really appreciate it.

INFORMATIONS