www.wmdolls.com

My Ideal Bimbo Doll.

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Themanhsimelf
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: My Ideal Bimbo Doll.

Post by Themanhsimelf »

danebramage wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 2:11 pm
Themanhsimelf wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:14 am Well, I agree with you that both are great, just that my gut feeling says, we can do better! ;) Like for instance, Foxy from Passiondolls: https://www.passiondolls.com/product/fake-boob-foxy-a. Boobs are way bigger and good looking, just needs a bit of tweeking, maybe the iron balls that WM recently made are gonna do wonders for dolls like Foxy. So, If a hybrid doll of the above girls was ever to be made, with the iron balls option... That would be absolute bliss!
I was ecstatic the day I saw the preliminary photos of Foxy, but my hopes were destroyed when I saw that horrendous "boob bridge" of TPE material in the middle that joins them together.
Foxy is a great example of a doll that started out good, but ended up mediocre. The boob size is awesome, the roundness is pretty decent (Now with the metal ball technology would be better). Maybe if a company decides to make a real bimbo doll they should, hopefully, ask the Bimbo doll enthausiasts what they want to see / tips to make it perfect this time around :)
danebramage wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 2:18 pm I also thought the new Kenzie doll from dolls-castle looked promising, but the area where the breast joins the torso appears hopelessly small and the breasts are too far apart, I fear the TPE will tear in that area, I also hear a lot of reports of poor quality from dolls-castle.
Just checked her out, and yeah, the torso is wayyyyy to small for the boob size, and very true, the boobs are to far apart. Quality wise I don't know tbh, first time hearing of them I must admit :P .
setevoltas wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 12:27 pm It's a generational thing IMO. You see guys who grew up in the 70s and 80s being into bush and thinner dolls, and you see the Gen Z crowd trending toward anime. Dudes around my age grew up during the completely fake beach ball saline implant years in the 90s, which was followed up with plastic surgery and the Internet. It's far from the ONLY look I find sexy, but I guess I'm part of the market.

If there's a market, doll manufacturers will explore it.

Yeah, I was born in the 80s ('85) so I grew up with Baywatch and all those series with Pamela's etc. Also Lolo Ferrari and ofc the internet haha. But yeah, seems that with me the Fake beach ball boobs stuck abit more then the rest. Also like fitness dolls (Aerobics chicks etc you had back then).
153cm Suzy JY Doll. (Ashley)

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Themanhsimelf wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 3:47 pm
Yeah, I was born in the 80s ('85) so I grew up with Baywatch and all those series with Pamela's etc. Also Lolo Ferrari and ofc the internet haha. But yeah, seems that with me the Fake beach ball boobs stuck abit more then the rest. Also like fitness dolls (Aerobics chicks etc you had back then).
Yep, we are on the same wavelength. What I'm hoping but not confident we eventually get is the massive bolt ons looks with a pair of sexy quads to match. That seems to be a sadly overlooked detail and you posted great examples.

:glou:
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

NINJASEX
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by NINJASEX »

Themanhsimelf wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:49 am Hey All!

Just wanted to share my Ideal Bimbo Doll in the hopes someone at WM Dolls picks up on it
First off, It's great to see true bimbo fans showing interest in a doll like this.

However, I've pleaded with multiple well known sex doll brands for over a year, and regardless of my best efforts ... ALL of the major brands I contacted made a million different excuses to not do it :|

I think the only way it's gonna be done is if someone is willing to cough up big money $$ to pay for the custom design.
Strangely enough, it seems the majority of sex doll brands are anti bimbo. WM made a mini bimbo lol, but in my opinion far from a true bimbo like Lolo Ferrari or Busty Dusty, etc etc.

I actually think 161 J from 6YE, and the 173 WM is the closest to a bimbo I've seen so far. PD has the Leanne 158 model, but that doll is laughably overpriced.
175cm Busty Starry Doll
173cm H WM Doll
161cm J 6YE Doll
160cm Nipple AXB Doll
158cm N YL Doll

BigEverything
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BigEverything »

NINJASEX wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 8:37 pm

Just wanted to share my Ideal Bimbo Doll in the hopes someone at WM Dolls picks up on it
First off, It's great to see true bimbo fans showing interest in a doll like this.

However, I've pleaded with multiple well known sex doll brands for over a year, and regardless of my best efforts ... ALL of the major brands I contacted made a million different excuses to not do it :|

I think the only way it's gonna be done is if someone is willing to cough up big money $$ to pay for the custom design.
Strangely enough, it seems the majority of sex doll brands are anti bimbo. WM made a mini bimbo lol, but in my opinion far from a true bimbo like Lolo Ferrari or Busty Dusty, etc etc.

I actually think 161 J from 6YE, and the 173 WM is the closest to a bimbo I've seen so far. PD has the Leanne 158 model, but that doll is laughably overpriced.
Why is it that they don’t want to produce bimbo dolls? If there is a high demand for bimbo dolls then they will surely profit from it. I cannot see why they wouldn’t… Do they expect horse, alien or monster sex dolls to sell better?
Huge butts, tits and lips on dolls are my primary interests :plaidskirt:

If you have any video of your doll/s that’s not uploaded to the forum and willing to share with me please PM me, thanks

NINJASEX
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by NINJASEX »

BigEverything wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 3:23 am

Why is it that they don’t want to produce bimbo dolls? If there is a high demand for bimbo dolls then they will surely profit from it. I cannot see why they wouldn’t… Do they expect horse, alien or monster sex dolls to sell better?
Pretty much exactly what I thought.

You have brands who seem to have an interest in aliens, zombies, monsters to the extreme, or super weird dolls nobody asked for. Why are you seeing these extreme dolls nobody asked for? Very simple... someone paid big money to get that custom doll made, and that particular brand just so happens to have a particular fetish in those types of dolls. In other words, if you want a true bimbo doll made, you need two major things... lots of money to pay for that custom doll, and a brand that has an interest in that type of fetish/design. Without both of those elements, it ain't gonna happen anytime soon.

True bimbo dolls can obviously be made, we saw PD do it. The only reason those dolls aren't ridiculously popular is because those dolls are currently overpriced, turning people off in buying them. A sexy busty bimbo doll, a good price, quality build, equals (SALES + POPULARITY) I have faith a true bimbo doll would sale well, and attract more buyers to that fetish.

However, that being said, just because I wasn't able to convince these brands over the years, doesn't mean anyone else should give up. I say keep fighting a good fight, keep hope alive. It's going to happen, eventually... :glou:
175cm Busty Starry Doll
173cm H WM Doll
161cm J 6YE Doll
160cm Nipple AXB Doll
158cm N YL Doll

danebramage

Post by danebramage »

I sincerely hope the doll manufacturers aren't suffering from the "woke" virus that has plagued movies and games and comics, trying to convince us that our desires are wrong. I have already coughed up$7500 to SMdoll for a custom bimbo doll, which I have already told them that I want to make it available to all. I got tired of feeling like I had to compromise because there always seemed to be a detail of the doll that was a deal breaker. Either the tits were huge👍 but they were really saggy👎 or the tits were great👍 but the ass was terrible👎 or the tits and ass were fine👍 but the vagina was bad👎lastly was the weight, having owned a couple dolls over the years, I thought the weight wouldn't bother me because I work out, but it does. I'm gonna take all the good and bad lessons I've learned and try to make one epic bimbo doll for the doll world to enjoy.

Rotgut_the_bloated

Post by Rotgut_the_bloated »

Did you get your 7500 $ doll? Can u show us pics?

Themanhsimelf
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Themanhsimelf »

danebramage wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 1:09 pm

Themanhsimelf wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 3:47 pm Yeah, I was born in the 80s ('85) so I grew up with Baywatch and all those series with Pamela's etc. Also Lolo Ferrari and ofc the internet haha. But yeah, seems that with me the Fake beach ball boobs stuck abit more then the rest. Also like fitness dolls (Aerobics chicks etc you had back then).
Yep, we are on the same wavelength. What I'm hoping but not confident we eventually get is the massive bolt ons looks with a pair of sexy quads to match. That seems to be a sadly overlooked detail and you posted great examples.

:glou:
Awesome to have some people who have the same interrests as me! Hoping that they can design the quads good to finally, since most of em are terrible and don't look anything like real quads at all! And thanks for the appreciation on the pic :D

Well, I guess I can try aswell sending them the picture I posted on the first page. Maybe if they get a couple of people who are enthusiastic about a proper Bimbo doll, maybe they can make a sketch. I'm trying to make one myself using Midjourney on Discord but since it's against nudity etc I'm having trouble working around it.
BigEverything wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 3:23 am

Well, on the other thread about the bimbo doll from WM, I think the contactperson said that if the boobs where to big.. they couldnt ship the doll or they would have to charge extra (dont think anyone would mind). So making a doll with a horse head or alien head would probably do the same to the weight.. and package size. Apart from that.. I dont really believe the group of people who would purchase an alien or horse doll is bigger than the Bimbo doll enthusiasts. To each his own, but having said that.. now it's time for a proper designed Bimbo doll in my opinion :)
danebramage wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 1:09 pm

I sincerely hope the doll manufacturers aren't suffering from the "woke" virus that has plagued movies and games and comics, trying to convince us that our desires are wrong. I have already coughed up$7500 to SMdoll for a custom bimbo doll, which I have already told them that I want to make it available to all. I got tired of feeling like I had to compromise because there always seemed to be a detail of the doll that was a deal breaker. Either the tits were huge👍 but they were really saggy👎 or the tits were great👍 but the ass was terrible👎 or the tits and ass were fine👍 but the vagina was bad👎lastly was the weight, having owned a couple dolls over the years, I thought the weight wouldn't bother me because I work out, but it does. I'm gonna take all the good and bad lessons I've learned and try to make one epic bimbo doll for the doll world to enjoy.
They'd better not do that to this community as well.. happening to much in movies and games and music already = destroying 70% of what I like to do lol. From a very young age I have been attracked to "out of proportion" bodyparts, meaning boobs and lips, muscled female legs with big quads and calves and big fake butts. That won't ever change but I hope the industry won't suddenly start producing "correct" dolls. This is our thing, our fantasy. This is where we should be able to tell them what we like and if enough of us like a certain style... they should pick up on that.. unless our money isn't good enough ofc.

ILikeSexyVoices
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ILikeSexyVoices »

Regarding the metal balls, at least for the WM Bimbo from the other thread they appear to be part of the skeleton. Which means they don't move at all which takes away from the illusion too much for me and why I decided against getting it.
And I don't think other manufacturers would do something different as the balls are present during the casting process so they have to be supported.
The only real way going forward imho is giving a doll actual implants modeled after overfilled saline ones real bimbos have.

danebramage

Post by danebramage »

These are some other pics I submitted to base my bimbo doll.I wanted a clean, smooth vagina, bubble butt to go with the breasts.
Attachments
157-1.jpg
157-1.jpg (59.45 KiB) Viewed 806 times
02161-677616075-Masterpiece, absurdres,HDR,   ,smiling, excited, better_leggins, perfect butt shape, big round butt, a woman in pink leggings  ,.jpeg
02161-677616075-Masterpiece, absurdres,HDR, ,smiling, excited, better_leggins, perfect butt shape, big round butt, a woman in pink leggings ,.jpeg (150.79 KiB) Viewed 806 times
400405-the-perfect-pussy.jpg
400405-the-perfect-pussy.jpg (102.19 KiB) Viewed 806 times

Ralffarl

Post by Ralffarl »

I like the body of the swedish bimbo Sanna Rough.
IMG_20200318_223501.jpg
IMG_20200318_223501.jpg (1001.13 KiB) Viewed 780 times
Attachments
IMG_20200318_223257.jpg
IMG_20200318_223257.jpg (1.02 MiB) Viewed 780 times
Eo8BHArXEAYT_dT.jpg
Eo8BHArXEAYT_dT.jpg (1.32 MiB) Viewed 780 times
-Dolls--------------------------
Pipedreams Kitty (Ordered 2021-03-05) , she arried 2021-03-11
DX VALUE Julia 110CM H-KUPA TPE (Ordered 2023 ) she arrived 2023-04-13
Doll King Real Doll Julia (Ordered 2024-02-05 ) she arrived 2024-02-07
-Contact--------------------------

On Twitter i am @ralffarl
Email: farleyralf@gmail.com

Themanhsimelf
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Themanhsimelf »

danebramage wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 1:03 am These are some other pics I submitted to base my bimbo doll.I wanted a clean, smooth vagina, bubble butt to go with the breasts.
Holy smokes! Those are really nice! Love the boob projection and size! Pair that with a huge fake ass and some nice quads! And some huge fake lips option heads and we are getting somewhere!
Ralffarl wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 3:36 am I like the body of the swedish bimbo Sanna Rough.
IMG_20200318_223501.jpg
Sanna is awesome!! To bad she quit 😔. But yeah, in a couple of her vids (with her biggest implants) she had abs as well as some muscles and good projection boobs!

Ralffarl

Post by Ralffarl »

Themanhsimelf wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 4:43 am
danebramage wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 1:03 am These are some other pics I submitted to base my bimbo doll.I wanted a clean, smooth vagina, bubble butt to go with the breasts.
Holy smokes! Those are really nice! Love the boob projection and size! Pair that with a huge fake ass and some nice quads! And some huge fake lips option heads and we are getting somewhere!
Ralffarl wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 3:36 am I like the body of the swedish bimbo Sanna Rough.

IMG_20200318_223501.jpg
Sanna is awesome!! To bad she quit 😔. But yeah, in a couple of her vids (with her biggest implants) she had abs as well as some muscles and good projection boobs!
Yes it is to bad she quit :(

And with muscles and abs she was awesome.
-Dolls--------------------------
Pipedreams Kitty (Ordered 2021-03-05) , she arried 2021-03-11
DX VALUE Julia 110CM H-KUPA TPE (Ordered 2023 ) she arrived 2023-04-13
Doll King Real Doll Julia (Ordered 2024-02-05 ) she arrived 2024-02-07
-Contact--------------------------

On Twitter i am @ralffarl
Email: farleyralf@gmail.com

Themanhsimelf
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Themanhsimelf »

Ill try and find a way to design a good looking doll, and then we can all chime in and make her perfect!

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Some legs for our discussion...
Attachments
Screenshot_20240508-101945-668.png
Screenshot_20240508-101945-668.png (1.47 MiB) Viewed 541 times
677865.jpg
677865.jpg (64.04 KiB) Viewed 541 times