zelex.com.cn

ZELEX Ultra-Soft Inspiration Series Review

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: ZELEX Ultra-Soft Inspiration Series Review

Post by GraFXman »

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

chris0113 wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 2:38 pm I wish I could give you some "thumbs-up" or likes or something on your posts. You're always so friendly and helpful. It's nice. 😃

Thanks chris0113, it is always kind words like yours that keep us going further. :D We really appreciate your support.

anatoly wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 2:56 pm
I've seen those videos. They are OK, but incomplete. I think there is a divide between those of us whose focus is photography, and those whose focus is touch. It's difficult for me to understand how a company like Zelex releases a major update to their dolls, and does not create thorough videos showing how they feel.

But I appreciate your effort here, and it's not about you at all!

Thanks anatoly. ZELEX is trying hard to close the gap to cover both photography areas and playgirls. They are beautiful enough to be a photo model, and soft enough and realistic enough to be a pure playgirl.

LOD wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 5:50 pm About those videos from zelex, for some reason I don't understand their official website just will not load properly for me and I didn't even try to fix it, so that's the first time I saw them. As you say, I/we can't tell how much force is put into the reactions but I'm actually surprised how 'soft' the original inspiration seems, let alone sle/ultra

I was concerned that areas outside of the usual might be too stiff for my liking but obviously not, thanks for sharing

Thanks LOD, we are so glad the videos are useful in certain areas. I have a TPE doll from another well-known brand, the SLE/Ultra-Soft dolls are as soft as my TPE but with much higher details. And they feel much closer to real humans than TPE.
GraFXman wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 7:33 pm

Thanks GraFXman, it is always great to have you around. :D

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

The legs model career

Lady Breeze launches a new career in her legs modeling. :glou: Would you hire her? 8)

Legs KKFun.jpg
Legs KKFun.jpg (11.51 MiB) Viewed 1069 times

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

I used this sample shutterstock image as a reference for the posture. 2 things gave her away as a doll, 1) the seamline 2) the folds at the knee.

It is far from perfect, but it is also the best we can get from the current doll technology. One day soon, we will not be able to tell the difference completely :D

comparison.jpg
comparison.jpg (6.56 MiB) Viewed 936 times

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

The softness of the bottom test video.

This belongs to the SLE 172E with gel butts.

SLE Bottom.MP4
(12.34 MiB) Downloaded 80 times

Ultra-Soft version testing is coming.

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

Ultra-Soft bottom softness test video.

170C body with gel butt I believe.

ultra-soft bottom.MP4
(13.6 MiB) Downloaded 115 times

I will skip the original Inspiration Series test as she has no gel butt, not much to compare really.

Edit :
I believe the ultra-soft version comes with gel butt as default, but please confirm with your vendor just in case. If in doubt, and you want the gel-filled butt, please always put it down in the order instruction.

dirksteely
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by dirksteely »

Really appreciate this thread KKFun. It's making my 170cm Inspiration purchase seem like the right choice amongst an ocean of other options. Thank you!

anatoly

Post by anatoly »

Thanks for the new butt videos! Those are very helpful!!

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

dirksteely wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 12:56 am Really appreciate this thread KKFun. It's making my 170cm Inspiration purchase seem like the right choice amongst an ocean of other options. Thank you!

Thanks dirksteely for your support indeed. I highly recommend the 170C body, she is from a 3D human scan model, all proportional correct. :D Perfection!!!

anatoly wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 1:19 am Thanks for the new butt videos! Those are very helpful!!

Thanks anatoly, so glad to hear the videos are helpful. Both Ultra-Soft and SLE have similar softness. They are waiting for you to play with them. :glou:

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

In my next review, we will do a mix-and-match. Some members would love to upgrade the head or just the body for their existing ZELEX dolls. With the upgraded makeup/body paint, will they still match to an acceptable level? We will find out soon together. Thanks.

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

The comparison uses the original Inspiration body before the makeup/body paint upgrade. 170C body.

Head GE111 with the upgrade
IMG_3931-1.jpg
IMG_3931-1.jpg (11.12 MiB) Viewed 582 times
IMG_3932-1.jpg
IMG_3932-1.jpg (11.09 MiB) Viewed 582 times

Head GE72 before the upgrade, same generation as the body
IMG_3933-1.jpg
IMG_3933-1.jpg (11.03 MiB) Viewed 582 times
IMG_3934-1.jpg
IMG_3934-1.jpg (11.19 MiB) Viewed 582 times

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

The comparison uses the Inspiration body with the makeup/body paint upgrade. 170C body.

Head GE72 before the upgrade
IMG_3936-1.jpg
IMG_3936-1.jpg (11.44 MiB) Viewed 570 times
IMG_3937-1.jpg
IMG_3937-1.jpg (11.27 MiB) Viewed 570 times

Head GE111 with the upgrade, same generation as the body, the latest package.
IMG_3938-1.jpg
IMG_3938-1.jpg (10.69 MiB) Viewed 570 times
IMG_3940-1.jpg
IMG_3940-1.jpg (10.7 MiB) Viewed 570 times

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

The conclusion is that it would work with mix and match, but we will not get the best results. It's more like we fit a brand new generation graphic card into a previous generation computer :D It might still work, but there is a bottleneck somewhere to limit the performance.

The new makeup/body paint upgrade shows a more life-like skin color, plus produces more 3D depth. Although we have added freckles to the ultra-soft version, the skin area without freckles still shows more work in the paint job in detail throughout the entire body.

Important : This is not a recommendation, use it at your own risk.

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Thank you for these comparisons. :thumbs_up:

On my fairly basic screen (old laptop) the heads move from one body to the other with no problem (apart from the fact that one model has freckles and the other does not).
To tell the truth, in the promotional photos presented by Zelex I couldn't really see the difference either. This is the problem with presenting subtle changes to people who are going to see them on small phone screens or average quality computer screens: either the manufacturer makes a very visible change but which will be a caricature once in front of the doll, or he does something subtle but most online buyers - that is to say almost all buyers of dolls - will have difficulty perceiving the effect when choosing the option.

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Seabreeze2112
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Seabreeze2112 »

KKFun wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 3:11 am Lets make it even more obvious, do a side-by-side.

New body paint / makeup vs before the upgrade

Now that is obvious enough. :glou:

body paint comparison.jpg
Is the Ultra Soft Silicone just an option on the customization menu of their regular Silicone line or is there a dedicated Ultra Soft Silicone line like the SLE series has?

INFORMATIONS