Starpery.com

Can someone please help. I need to dispose of my 100 lb TPE doll. Can I use a box cutter or scissors?If so, how exactly-

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
newguy2023

Can someone please help. I need to dispose of my 100 lb TPE doll. Can I use a box cutter or scissors?If so, how exactly-

Post by newguy2023 »

Good day

I waited till closer to the week-end, when most would be in a good or better mood than earlier tin the week,

Can someone please help.

I need to dispose of my 100 lb TPE doll.

I've looked on the web, one gent mentioned on reddit, pulling the flesh away and using a sharp Tailor's Knife which I have, and cutting off the TPE

But, she weighs a lot VERY HEAVY, at 100 lbs, including the head, even after I take off the head--- I SIMPLY CANNOT PUT HER ON A HANDTRUCK WITH THE NOSY NEIGHBORS IN THE HALLS & ELEVATOR

Can I use a box cutter or scissors?

If so, how exactly do I make the incisions. I've also seen on the web, cut in 5 pieces....?

I may have thought of selling her, but I am a bit weary of meeting someone even if during the daylight in public, they might spend too much time looking at her, putting a scope in her, etc.

She does have 2 holes in the vaginal gap tpe tunnel, or something to that effect

If I were to sell her, she would be sold without the head, but WM heads are interchangeable, meaning you can easily put on a WM head on her
Maybe you can as a Design Project, Practice on her? To further Improve your repair skills? for a modest price to me?

I haven't bathed her, so there's no rust in the head area

This is not a sales post, but I may be leaning towards that in the sense that someone can send their shipper here after paying me with maybe venmo or paypal at which time, she could be a Movie Prop for an inspiring fillmmaker?

If a sale "as is" condition were to be made w/o the head, I currently live in the general area of Southern California, USA
I impregnated her with semen in her vag about 9 x since August of 2023 and in her anus just 1x

She's currently clean and dry

Heart of the Question Numbered Below:
So....

You will see an annexed photo of the Evo Skeleton which is almost the same for all TPE dolls, looks like from that 80s film The Terminator

1) Is it best to use a box cutter / utility knife a/k/a carpet cutting knife that is sharp and cut close to the "bone" metal skeleton and then merely pull off the TPE and triple bag it so I can discreetly put it in my apartment dumpster?

2)
Or is a Tailor's Very Sharp Scissor better? (the tailor's scissor would involve pulling the TPE away and cutting off the pieces) Her calves, her breasts etc.

(I'm sorry this has to happen, there's no mold in her, but she does have 2 holes in the TPE gap where the design flaw happened during manufacturing)

HER BUTT AND BREASTS, AS YOU CAN SEE FROM 2 OF THE PICS ARE HEFTY, IM GUESSING THAT'S WHERE MOST OF THE 100 LB WEIGHT COMES FROM
BECAUSE I'VE HEARD THAT THE METAL SKELTON DOESN'T WEIGH MUCH

3) Finally, IS THERE a particular Method of cutting off the TPE?

4) After Most, if not all of the TPE is removed---- WILL SHE WEIGH A LOT , A LOT LESS THAN 100 LBS?
WHAT DO YOU THINK SHE WILL WEIGH SO I CAN DISCREETLY TAKE HER DOWN IN THE ELEVATOR OR EVEN THE STAIRS WITHOUT HURTING MY KNEES OR BACK? (20 LBS?)

THANKS IN ADVANCE
3 PICS ANNEXED
Attachments
how to cut cathy number 1 for disposal.docx
(23.01 KiB) Downloaded 5 times
100 LB DOLL PIC 2.jpg
100 LB DOLL PIC 2.jpg (153.1 KiB) Viewed 471 times
doll.jpg
doll.jpg (138.75 KiB) Viewed 471 times

newguy2023

Re: Can someone please help. I need to dispose of my 100 lb TPE doll. Can I use a box cutter or scissors?If so, how exac

Post by newguy2023 »

shoot, the other one was an ms word doc, here's what an evo skeleton for a tpe doll looks like

as in how to cut the tpe off using the skeleton....
annexed pic 3
Attachments
skeleton.jpg
skeleton.jpg (109.82 KiB) Viewed 462 times

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Can someone please help. I need to dispose of my 100 lb TPE doll. Can I use a box cutter or scissors?If so, how exac

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

She is a lovely doll… I recommend listing her in the for sale section here in TDF.

viewtopic.php?f=128&t=132422

You may be able to recoup some $ but at the very least I imagine someone would be willing to meet you and give her a good home. Be patient and follow TDF guideline for documenting photos and identifying information.

I never recommend cutting up or disposing unless significantly having damage or serious life/health/safety concerns.
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

newguy2023

Post by newguy2023 »

SinsuaLuvr wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 5:13 pm She is a lovely doll… I recommend listing her in the for sale section here in TDF.

You may be able to recoup some $ but at the very least I imagine someone would be willing to meet you and give her a good home. Be patient and follow TDF guideline for documenting photos and identifying information.

I never recommend cutting up or disposing unless significantly having damage or serious life/health/safety concerns.
thanks for ur reply,

but are u sure about that....given i did the deed inside her vag 8 x and her anus 2 x
and that she will be sold without a head (even if wm head dolls are interchangeable) -- the pretty face won't be part of the deal, i can keep for my other removable vagina wm doll
finally she has 2 vag holes small ones, in which i attempted a repair (it's a common flaw among some dolls)
she's 9 months old in total
yet she has the above that probably would render her worthless, right?

newguy2023

Post by newguy2023 »

I worry about the strange person who would want to open the box even in broad daylight , put a scope in her after even knowing repu
that she has 2 holes in the top of the vaginal cavity a common design flaw among some doll manufactuers where they pour the mold in and 'remove a string of some sort'

and then having my reputation damaged, and maybe an unwanted appearance on the local tv news...

newguy2023

Post by newguy2023 »

also, in the event of cutting the tpe off, with a sharp utility knife or a sharp tailor's scissors

there's no option for a chainsaw in my residence--it's too loud for other tenants.

thanks, yea, i would like to make plans for her disposal in the dumpster.

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Yes…. Even sexually experienced dolls (with or without heads) can be listed on the market. Seldom are dolls even if listed/indicated ….are actually “VIRGIN”. :roll:

I always assume a used doll has seen some intercourse/use. If she is truly “clean and dry”, with clear photos and honest descriptions the new user will best determine what level of additional cleaning will be necessary once received.

Let others determine use or worth. Yes I think she deserves a little patience, some time and effort in the market and a second chance with a new home.
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

This is going to sound terrible.

If you do decide to dispose of the doll then do it like this. I have disposed of almost 20 dolls this way and it is the absolute best, quickest and cleanest way to do it.

Scissors is the only tool you need. Best method is to hang the doll by the neck if you have a hanging bolt and a place to hang the doll. Then start cutting a line from the top of the neck so you get some grip on the TPE. Then you start pulling slowly, like a hunter trying to skin an animal (told you it would sound terrible). Take your time and pull from different angles and more smaller pulls than one big one. By pulling the TPE it will loosen from the skeleton and the white gauze/bandage/fabric that covers the joints. If you just try and cut it then it will stick to the joints and make everything less clean and much more work.
When you have pulled of some big chunks you cut it with the scissors to make it more manageable. Continue this way and if you do it right you will have a 100% clean skeleton left with no TPE sticking to it, even the hands, fingers, feet and toes will be clean.

You will be left with one very large heap of 95lbs tpe and one clean 5lbs steel skeleton that can be recycled with other metal waste. I usually cut up the skeleton in smaller pieces with an angle grinder, but if you bend the skeleton over itself at the hip it does not take much space.

After this you will feel like a serial killer and have an urge to binge-watch old episodes of Dexter, and you will never again look at dolls the same way - so be warned.

newguy2023

Post by newguy2023 »

ok thanks, ^

she would make a possible at worst, experiment on how to repair etc.

but im still Much More open to removing tpe and discreetly putting her in the dumpster of my apartment building

after she weighs only what maybe 20 lbs in each INSTEAD OF 90 LBS? INSIDE OF like 6 to 9 Large black heavy duty 50 gallon trash bags, with just the metal frame weighing 20 lbs?

im keeping my options open on the sale, but she's taking up too much space and freaking me out

newguy2023

Post by newguy2023 »

^ thanks to the long time member from alaska, mentioning she can still be sold as a non-virgin, and thanks to you ^ ur new comment / help

newguy2023

Post by newguy2023 »

Cubiko wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 5:52 pm This is going to sound terrible.

If you do decide to dispose of the doll then do it like this. I have disposed of almost 20 dolls this way and it is the absolute best, quickest and cleanest way to do it.

Scissors is the only tool you need. Best method is to hang the doll by the neck if you have a hanging bolt and a place to hang the doll. Then start cutting a line from the top of the neck so you get some grip on the TPE. Then you start pulling slowly, like a hunter trying to skin an animal (told you it would sound terrible). Take your time and pull from different angles and more smaller pulls than one big one. By pulling the TPE it will loosen from the skeleton and the white gauze/bandage/fabric that covers the joints. If you just try and cut it then it will stick to the joints and make everything less clean and much more work.
When you have pulled of some big chunks you cut it with the scissors to make it more manageable. Continue this way and if you do it right you will have a 100% clean skeleton left with no TPE sticking to it, even the hands, fingers, feet and toes will be clean.

You will be left with one very large heap of 95lbs tpe and one clean 5lbs steel skeleton that can be recycled with other metal waste. I usually cut up the skeleton in smaller pieces with an angle grinder, but if you bend the skeleton over itself at the hip it does not take much space.

After this you will feel like a serial killer and have an urge to binge-watch old episodes of Dexter, and you will never again look at dolls the same way - so be warned.
got a chance to read this well....right now

thanks so much, ur comment is very reassuring.

I hope God and karma, if one doesn't believe in God, rewards you a multitude over......for your help here

alion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by alion »

Cubiko wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 5:52 pm This is going to sound terrible.

Wait, 20?! 20 times?! Can you explain this? Are you the doll killer?
Current Wish-list:
IRONTECH DOLL S32 Kitty 165cm
IRONTECH DOLL S40 Eileen 165cm
Sino-doll X2 Aimee 161cm
FANREAL Doll B Silicone Qian 158cm
TAYU Doll Head #6 NaiMei 155cm
Starpery Yao 171cm
ElsaBabe Hirano Rin 165cm
ElsaBabe Sakurai Koyuki 160 / 165cm

newguy2023

Post by newguy2023 »

I took down an amaazon doll 70 lbs
kimber doll 65 lbs
used an elevator in a bad part of town, sorry to say

2 dolls

I figure I got lucky without any nosey neighbors reporting me

even though i live in California, the capitol of special effects and realistic a.i. dolls, and a traditionally liberal democrat state, there's always a risk of someone doing that scene from boogie nights...figuring one is deserving of being beat to a pulp when they're for example so desperate to gain cash for drugs that they resort to prostituting themselves

amazon dolll prematurely got bent out of shape due to poor storage and i doused her with copious amounts of 70 percent alcohol all the time

2nd doll, i drank too many energy drinks, and made a mistake

others have mold and bacteria grow

others find religion

others wives find their dolls

dolls die out on their own

i think you were trying to be funny, but this is a serious post

newguy2023

Post by newguy2023 »

20 dolls can indeed be sent to disposal easily, without any shame

MinniMagg

Post by MinniMagg »

Some of us that do doll repairs could use the tpe material. Several people have sold the remnants of a doll that has passed its useful life.

I paid $25 plus shipping for a nice big box of tpe that is help me repair a few dolls as well as practice my hot welding Repair techniques, and dissolving the tpe to make it a a paste

So don't think it's completely worthless. Maybe an offer the remnants of it for sale on the for sale forum

INFORMATIONS