www.wmdolls.com

BENJ & CHASE TOGETHER

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Keegan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: BENJ & CHASE TOGETHER

Post by Keegan »

Hey guys!!!

What about 'Loose' or 'Relaxed Fit' jeans & pants??? Usually those pants are very baggy in the thighs.

~Keegan
It's when you treat people like freaks that you become one yourself.
Therapy is expensive. Popping bubble plastic is cheap. You choose!

benjamindoll

Post by benjamindoll »

nickygoat wrote:Buddy:

Yes, I'll back you up on THAT!! the Adam doll legs are quite beefy as is his ass---I'm finding clothes I can just wrap around him make a lot of sense! They are a snap to put on & take off and cut down on the wear-n-tear. I am so digging the SportKilts you can just throw on and velcro closed!

As far as the uniform thing goes, I guess if it were open in the back and had velcro closures, that would help A LOT! And for the pants, like, if the pants were opened on the inner or outer seam, and velcro strips were added to fasten them... (That just sounds like a WHOLE LOT OF WORK!!! Scratch that!!!!) :|

Maybe Benjamin and Eachann WERE made to be NAKED!!! :wink:
I AGREE 100%, BENJ AND EACHANN look their best without a stitch of clothing on. BUT, the fun time that can be had, as well as the fantasy element of seeing them dressed then, slowly removing all those confinements, for me, that's at least half of the fun part of having a doll who doesn't talk back as you slowly return them to their "natural state", YEE HAH!!!!! :D :D :D

benjamindoll

Post by benjamindoll »

Bronwen wrote:There are options for pants (after all, Dru is able to wear them). For the dolls with big legs, remember to always put stockings on first so the pants can slide. Each of the male LDs was shipped wearing stockings under his jeans so you can reuse those. As always, stretch clothes are best for any doll. For costuming, an easy option is stripper pants that snap down the sides. Here are some options:
http://www.brandsonsale.com/adult-chipp ... 15149.html

http://www.healingthreads.com/index.php ... ucts_id=92

ABCUnderwear just has some sexy stuff! I think they only have one style of tearaway pants in camo pattern, but they have plenty of other fun and sexy stuff. I love ABC! http://www.abcunderwear.com/meripoffpa.html

Since there are fairly limited style options for rip-off or tearaway pants (especially stretch ones that don't look like sweat pants), you can always resort to making your own:
http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Rip-Away-Pants
HEY BRONWEN,

THANKS FOR THE LINKS!!!

nickygoat
Former Member

Post by nickygoat »

Buddy--

I especially like this link that Bronwen listed:

http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Rip-Away-Pants

My clothing is already busting out of TWO standard bedroom closets AND a WALK-IN closet. I don't think E-Dawg is going to be receiving any more new pants sized 'just for him'!

I do think, however, that I would be more than willing to alter some of my jeans and less-often-worn Groovy/Funky pants in this "Rip Away" style using the instructions from this link. Being that those Velcro circles could be hot glue-gunned or clothing glue attached to the pants after popping the seams on the sides out---EASY PEASY!! No sewing experience needed!
Since my leather chaps fit on him (though REALLY TIGHT!) The altered Rip-Away pants should fit him like a GLOVE.

I'll give this a try & let you know/show how it turns out!!! :razz:

benjamindoll

Post by benjamindoll »

SWEET!!!

Thanks BUD, I'm gonna go check out that site. My closet is filling up quick too!!! :haha4:

Humper

Post by Humper »

Very hot! It would be fun to be between them (vertically or horizontally)!

Any chance of a pic of the pair kissing?

!!!

H.

JamesGuyNow
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by JamesGuyNow »

Could I suggest a simple Tarzan style loincloth? Hot, hot, hot on your boys.

benjamindoll

Post by benjamindoll »

Humper wrote:Very hot! It would be fun to be between them (vertically or horizontally)!

Any chance of a pic of the pair kissing?

!!!

H.
That's a great thought. Posing them together creates a unique challenge. They don't always want to or CANNOT go how you would like them to go. I'll give it a shot!! (pun intended :D :D :D )

LATER ON!

benjamindoll

Post by benjamindoll »

JamesGuyNow wrote:Could I suggest a simple Tarzan style loincloth? Hot, hot, hot on your boys.
WOW, I like that idea TOO!!!! You started some wheels spinning!!! THANKS!!

LATER ON!!

JamesGuyNow
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by JamesGuyNow »

You seem very creative without any suggestions! but I can dream a little... And there are so many roles your boy can play:
Roman warrior, wrestler, Tarzan, you name it.
Attachments
Marc Singer.jpg
Marc Singer.jpg (54.79 KiB) Viewed 2899 times

nickygoat
Former Member

Post by nickygoat »

Those really are terrific suggestions! I was going to try dressing Eachann up as an Indian Boy (Feather, not Dot), sadly, I haven't been able to find my old chamois loin-cloth or one of my moccasin boots!!! :(

benjamindoll

Post by benjamindoll »

Tarzan leopard skin loin cloths are coming soon.

JamesGuyNow
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by JamesGuyNow »

You two are scary good. Wow.
NickyG: something's wrong if you cannot find your loincloth. Damn.
Maybe there's a substitute, some fabric you can recycle? Maybe some leather attached to a thong or brief.
And you BenJD: I'm shaky in anticipation.
Leopard skin... Awesome.

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

nickygoat wrote: I was going to try dressing Eachann up as an Indian Boy (Feather, not Dot),
:)

I read Helen Hunt Jackson's novel from 1884 titled Ramona not too too long ago, I think he'd make a good looking Alessandro! Except he wouldn't have a Ramona, but at nickygoat by his side. ;)

If you go to straight to about a minute in, you can see his outfit, he has a feather not a dot ;), Ramona appears at about 3 minutes in, LOVE HER DRESS!!

INFORMATIONS