www.wmdolls.com

A shame !

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Humper

Re: A shame !

Post by Humper »

Grenouille wrote:
Don't forget that gays are generally very hard to please.

Bougez vous les fesses ! (move your buttocks) which mean in french : Go to work and right now ! :lol:
True, but as you stated, once the right "look" is found, gay men will come (in both senses)!

FYI. Bougez les fesses? Je confesse ... j'adore les fesses.

nickygoat
Former Member

Post by nickygoat »

Good Point, Humper!
I am a Gay man, I am NOT made of money, (though I DID live in Hollywood some 10 years ago!)

My very close friends (Gay men) are slowly learning that I own a high-end silicone male doll (Sadly, that is no longer available for sale).
I have to say, I am VERY SURPRISED by the varying responses to the news of my male doll-ownership is getting! When they see the doll (with a handsome face), they then want me to show them pics of his penis & ass---Then, they are either hopelessly infatuated or fein disgust at such an abomination (but then ASK TO SEE MORE PICTURES!!!) :lol:

I only found out about silicone male dolls only after DIGGING DEEP WITH INTERNET SEARCHES last year. There were a growing number of television shows and news reports on female doll owners & their Ladies (on BBC and E!, well as on MTV--Rap Music Artists as well as Basketball stars who owned them) I immediately figured there HAD to be as many male dolls available for sale as there were female dolls--That was not the case. :cry:
But, I found you good people, here at MDF! As well as RD and LD's site (from info here at MDF). I always wanted to own a beautiful life-sized male doll. I had NO IDEA they were going to be made of SILICONE!!!

I'm sure, if there were a beautiful male doll (great face, body with latex or silicone cock attachments)---Like a HUGE BILLY DOLL!), that was made out of plastic or fiberglass (like a mannequin, but more posable) that was widely advertised, affordable & was readily available, I would have bought one of those! Like I mentioned before, I AM NOT MADE OF MONEY!!!!

There was not a product like that available, so I did not buy it. I did what I had to do in order to buy what I thought was the most beautiful male doll in the world.

Keegan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Keegan »

Grenouille wrote:Don't forget that gays are generally very hard to please.
I don't think it's that gay men are hard to please; we would just like to have as wide a variety to choose from, with the same realism and quality, and especially attention to detail, as the female dolls, instead of just settling for what we get.

Only heresay about AnatomicalDolls' Male doll, and LD's 'Adam' had to be discontinued. The new SintheticsDolls has yet to launch, and I hear there WILL be a Male doll. The only question is : WHEN???

There have been several threads in the MDF where we have posted pics and what we would like to see in a Male doll, and I, myself, have spent years researching the best possible options, i.e. wigs, eyes, eyebrows, etc., and have collected as much info as I can.

Quite simply, the timelapse between the release of new Male dolls is SO LONG that we lose interest. We keep waiting and waiting and waiting and eventually we just give up. THERE'S ENOUGH FEMALE DOLLS OUT THERE!!! I would love to see one of the manufacturers, ANY manufacturer, spend 1 year focusing only on Male dolls.

With all the possible influences out there, the possibilities for a male doll line that's as comparable to the quality of the female line are endless.

~Keegan
It's when you treat people like freaks that you become one yourself.
Therapy is expensive. Popping bubble plastic is cheap. You choose!

Humper

Post by Humper »

nickygoat wrote: I'm sure, if there were a beautiful male doll (great face, body with latex or silicone cock attachments)---Like a HUGE BILLY DOLL!), that was made out of plastic or fiberglass (like a mannequin, but more posable) that was widely advertised, affordable & was readily available, I would have bought one of those! Like I mentioned before, I AM NOT MADE OF MONEY!!!!
]
Oh, a huge Billy Doll! Made out of latex perhaps? Seated position? Wrestler's crouch?

To be honest, I have seriously thought about a male mannequin, out of desperation. Some of those have become very sexy.

H.

nickygoat
Former Member

Post by nickygoat »

Humper wrote:
nickygoat wrote: I'm sure, if there were a beautiful male doll (great face, body with latex or silicone cock attachments)---Like a HUGE BILLY DOLL!), that was made out of plastic or fiberglass (like a mannequin, but more posable) that was widely advertised, affordable & was readily available, I would have bought one of those! Like I mentioned before, I AM NOT MADE OF MONEY!!!!
]
Oh, a huge Billy Doll! Made out of latex perhaps? Seated position? Wrestler's crouch?

To be honest, I have seriously thought about a male mannequin, out of desperation. Some of those have become very sexy.

H.
Agreed, Humper! I have seen some VERY SEXY male mannequins! I have also toyed with the idea of purchasing a handsome mannequin (to pose with my doll). Very nice one's are available for $160.00-$350.00!!!
Perhaps, someone with some know-how needs to just go those few extra steps: Re-inforce the pelvic region 'for riding', add a removable anal insert/'Flesh-light' type and receptacle/connection for penis/dildo attachments and you've got a male doll.

There now---Was THAT so difficult??!! :lol:

benjamindoll

Post by benjamindoll »

Humper wrote:
Grenouille wrote:RD has enough money to create new male faces and even new male bodies.If they don't,it's because they don't want to...it's not a question of money,nor a question of time.

After creating their male doll,Lovabledolls had...3 orders ! in less than 2 months I think.RD had plenty of orders too.

If we don't have any male doll products...How can we be interested? how can we buy? it's simply impossible.We need CHOICE !
FYI. Last time I was on the Real Doll site, there was a notice concerning the male torso: because of its popularity, the company would not be able to ship orders as quickly as normal. Interesting. Also, when I contacted Real Doll about adding a face/head to a male torso (as can be done with the female torso), they said it would not be possible.

Sigh.

H.
I am about to put a REAL DOLL MALE TORSO up on the for sale page. This torso comes with every size attachent. Since I got CHASE and BENJ, I am wishing to sell the torso.

benjamindoll

Post by benjamindoll »

Grenouille wrote:Many thanks nickygoat,your support means a lot to me. :)

Don't forget that male doll customers are not all members of the doll forum.
Don't forget that there are more heterosexual men than gays.
Don't forget that most of gays are completly unaware of silicon dolls.
Don't forget that gays are generally very hard to please.
Don't forget that there is almost no trace of silicon male dolls on the internet...gays will first find female dolls...and if they are curious,patient and lucky...they will open RD's website and maybe find the "male doll" section.

All this make male doll sales very difficult.

_If you create 3 coats : one blue,one white,one red...all are quite beautiful but you are not very handsome in it and you don't like these awful buttons..."ok ok...I need a coat after all and there are only three choices.How much??? OMG it's expensive !!!! I won't give my money for something like that !"

_If you create a coat with stripes and you look so cute in it...BINGO...GENIUS...everybody wants it ! everybody loves it ! sales up !!! how much? wooooow it's expensive but I'm so cute in this coat and the buttons are so chic...oh I can't resist.IT worths my money !!! all my friends will be jealous and they will ask me where I bought my coat !

I don't know if you understand what I mean but it's the same with male dolls.We need choice ! we need great products ! and manufacturers have to have it in mind !!!

We never asked for equality...because as I said before,female dolls are much more successful than male dolls and will ever be.I think it's normal that manufacturers focus their attention on female dolls.And we (the male doll community) are ready to accept this reality.However we don't want to be ignored.We DO exists and we want male doll products ! Even if male doll faces or bodies take more time to secure a better return,they are necessary.Manufacturers should think about us and try to make everybody happy.

2 faces and one body per year will not lead them to bankruptcy !!! what is the risk? happy customers and sales up (because of choice ! and continuing improvments).So...

Bougez vous les fesses ! (move your buttocks) which mean in french : Go to work and right now ! :lol:
I Completely agree with you GRENOUILLE!!

I for one, would be able and willing to buy another male doll if some manufacturer could produce one that could look and feel as hot a LD and RD have produced!

Il faut qu'ils bougent les fesses!!!! Je suis D'ACCORD!!!! (They need to their buttocks, I agree!!!)

There is interest out here.

Build them, and we will come!!! :D :D :D :D (VERY BAD JOKE, sorry, but it's true!!!!)

benjamindoll

Post by benjamindoll »

nickygoat wrote:Agreed, Gren!

Plus, it is ALSO a shame that we (Male Doll Enthusiasts/Customers) don't actually have a varied selection of choices when it comes to buying a male doll.

This is a huge setback, for all of us.
HERE HERE!!!!!

WELL SAID NICK!!!!

wormmon2006
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by wormmon2006 »

nickygoat wrote:
Agreed, Humper! I have seen some VERY SEXY male mannequins! I have also toyed with the idea of purchasing a handsome mannequin (to pose with my doll). Very nice one's are available for $160.00-$350.00!!!
Perhaps, someone with some know-how needs to just go those few extra steps: Re-inforce the pelvic region 'for riding', add a removable anal insert/'Flesh-light' type and receptacle/connection for penis/dildo attachments and you've got a male doll.

There now---Was THAT so difficult??!! :lol:
Actually, I found a tutorial on how to convert a mannequin to a sex doll (the results are really pretty, but functionable): http://www.homemade-sex-toys.com/sexdoll/

Realistically, all you'd really need for a male manneuin sexdoll would be a dildo with a suction cup base. *Slap* Voila!

I plan on someday getting one of these bad boys: http://www.classymannequins.com/sports-mannequin-02.php

louislaine31
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by louislaine31 »

Grenouille wrote:2 male doll bodies,3 heads for almost two years ! don't you think that it's a shame? or do you think as the others that it's "sufficient" for us?

... Salut merci pour ton message de bienvenue.Je t'écris en répondant à un de tes posts car je crois avoir compris que je ne suis pas encore autorisé à répondre aux messages privés,chose que je trouve étrange.J'ai une activité d'Auteur-Photographe indépendant : résidu de mes années rok'n'roll où j'ai été tour à tour batteur,comédien puis guitariste-chanteur .. le besoin de créer étant essentiel pour moi.Depuis 5 ans je réalise des books ...

...Pour ton post oui tu as raison,cela doit être frustrant ...

A+

Hye thanks for your welcome message.I answer by one of your post because it's seems that i'm not authorized yet to answer to my privates messages,thinks i find very strange.I've a photographer activity ...residue of my rok'n'roll years where i was in turn,by turns drummer,actor & guitarist -singer ... create is essentiel for me.I make "books" since 5 years.

...For your post i agree,it might be frustrating ...

See you

PS : i translate for users who don't speak french - sorry for my english - ( :mrgreen: )

dannybgood
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dannybgood »

Wow @ wormmon2006 those are pretty arty :P

Grenouille

Post by Grenouille »

FYI. Bougez les fesses? Je confesse ... j'adore les fesses.
Il faut qu'ils bougent les fesses!!!! Je suis D'ACCORD!!!! (They need to their buttocks, I agree!!!)
ahahahaha :lol: it's so funny.
... Salut merci pour ton message de bienvenue.Je t'écris en répondant à un de tes posts car je crois avoir compris que je ne suis pas encore autorisé à répondre aux messages privés,chose que je trouve étrange.J'ai une activité d'Auteur-Photographe indépendant : résidu de mes années rok'n'roll où j'ai été tour à tour batteur,comédien puis guitariste-chanteur .. le besoin de créer étant essentiel pour moi.Depuis 5 ans je réalise des books ...

...Pour ton post oui tu as raison,cela doit être frustrant ...

A+

Merci c'est un très bon forum et les gens sont super ! une bonne ambiance y règne en règle générale.

Oui très frustrant ! Il n'y aucune considération pour nous,la communauté amatrice de poupée mâle.Tu te rends compte que depuis 8 ans il n'y a eu aucune poupée masculine de crée? la seule poupée existante était relativement baclée et pour la "vendre" il n'y avait seulement que 3 photos pourrites de mauvaise qualité.Depuis deux ans des efforts ont été faits de la part de cette entreprise ils ont décidé de faire deux corps et 3 têtes.Mais depuis 2 ans...rien,aucun mots gentils,aucune considération...tu as vu ils répondent même pas à nos questions,à nos demandes.En france ça ne se passerait pas comme ça sinon...enfin bon que peut on y faire? tout est caché,tout est manigancé...faut leur écrire des emails pour avoir des infos sur les poupées.Ils sont même pas capables de mettre toutes les informations,les prix etc sur leur site...je ne sais pas si le consommateur est protégé comme en france de ces "abus".En tout cas on stagne et on se sent trahis.C'est dingue ! ils nous écoutent pas...quelle impolitesse ! ils manquent d'éducation.

We all feel a bit sad.We are not as respectable as female doll admirers.They worth answers but us...we are mere...so sad and too late.It's sad but it's not the end of the world.We know that we will have to fight,fight to build a strong male doll community.

You are all great and brave guys.I'm proud of being part of this male doll community.

We are not a sub community...we are THE MALE DOLL COMMUNITY...do you agree my fellows?

***Edited by Keegan***

We are all eager to see what you'll do in the future.There's room for a male doll manufacturer too !

:)

Keegan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Keegan »

Grenouille wrote:Thanks again sinthetics,anatomical doll who showed me their interest in the male doll community. We are all eager to see what you'll do in the future.
Grenouille,

Abyss, as a rule, usually does not announce any new product info until they are fully developed and ready for manufacture and sale.

Which makes for a good business ethic as this will avoid confusion and any delays in production and shipment.

~Keegan
It's when you treat people like freaks that you become one yourself.
Therapy is expensive. Popping bubble plastic is cheap. You choose!

Grenouille

Post by Grenouille »

Keegan wrote:
Grenouille wrote:Thanks again sinthetics,anatomical doll who showed me their interest in the male doll community. We are all eager to see what you'll do in the future.
Grenouille,

Abyss, as a rule, usually does not announce any new product info until they are fully developed and ready for manufacture and sale.

Which makes for a good business ethic as this will avoid confusion and any delays in production and shipment.

~Keegan
Thanks Keegan for editing my posts.

I'm going too far. I was a fool to expect some politeness.

I'm sorry of that.

My apologies to RD and thanks for your good business ethic.

It's such a wonderful community! Keegan I'm eager to see your male doll, when will you purchase one?

Hugs.

Humper

Post by Humper »

wormmon2006 wrote:
Actually, I found a tutorial on how to convert a mannequin to a sex doll (the results are really pretty, but functionable): http://www.homemade-sex-toys.com/sexdoll/

Realistically, all you'd really need for a male manneuin sexdoll would be a dildo with a suction cup base. *Slap* Voila!

I plan on someday getting one of these bad boys: http://www.classymannequins.com/sports-mannequin-02.php
Thanks, Wormmon2006, for the sexdoll page link! I have been looking for something like this for some time. The info on hands, feet, etc. would be useful for anyone - especially someone like me who likes to "improve" vinyl dolls.

As for mannequins, try this one http://buystoreshelving.com/sitting_mal ... /index.htm from these people http://buystoreshelving.com/male_fashio ... /index.htm. They could certainly sell clothes to me!

H

INFORMATIONS