yldoll.com

Where to hide it?

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
itezus
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Where to hide it?

Post by itezus »

Well, its to late now, i already bought her. Cant you just answer the powder-question here?
Yeah well, i had a full-on stroke what is your excuse?

LWhisperer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: Just a hapless waif caught up on the fickle winds of fate.

Post by LWhisperer »

Both silicone and tpe are hair and dust/dirt magnets. Powder helps deter that. It also makes the skin feel more natural. Believe me, there's a HUGE difference between nonpowdered and powdered FEEL. It also helps protect the doll when you bump her off walls and furniture, by keeping it more "slippery", which can aid in preventing little cuts that lead to peeling of the bruised area. And the biggie....Powder helps in making the porous tpe less porous and helps to protect the oils within the material by keeping the oil in and air and moisture out. A doll that is powdered often will maintain skin elasticity and stave off aging and drying out of the material for a long time. The newer tpe dolls do not leach oil too visibly at all, although they can stain sheets. Powder helps that, too.
So....Powder is your dolls best friend. Powder once a week , minimum. Always after cleaning her up.
Corn starch is better than talc, because it is finer and an edible material, so kissing is better. Talc can leave tiny white shards on the doll that can abrade her skin and cause peeling. Why? Because talc is a mineral, and it's manufacturing process is often not very thorough. Corn starch is finer, no shards.
HTH
My friend at the asylum once told me, "If you don't mess with people, how do you know they're really there?"

itezus
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by itezus »

once a week ok, but i guess potatoe starch, will do just fine as its more common in Sweden. :)

Althoug, you can buy 1kg of cornstarch at the store it is not that common here as in the US.

JoeDoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JoeDoll »

Corn starch is better than talc, because it is finer and an edible material, so kissing is better.

I'm not sure about those edible material...what if a guy has an bug inffestion in his house; bed bug, animals bugs, even ants. Will the bugs be attract by it and cause damages to the doll? I'm scared yes but if a guy wash her often there's better chance of not anyway...but what if she's left aside for while in the garage all powdered with cornstach (let's say 3-4 summer months)?? I don't know man!!?

I cannot answer much questions for you itezus because I'm new and I'm still Learning about the market and everything related to the durability of those products. I'm very active on the forum since a while and try to interact to get much answers that I can, I'm with you budy. But you see, somebody has answer pretty fast and we're Learning together, isn't beautiful?

LWhisperer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by LWhisperer »

Easy, fellas. Dryer sheets keep bed and all manner of bugs away. Always put dryer sheets under your bed sheet, 1 in each clothes drawer, etc, and you'll never have a bug problem. They even help ward off mosquitoes by having them in your pockets when you go fishing.
My friend at the asylum once told me, "If you don't mess with people, how do you know they're really there?"

JoeDoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JoeDoll »

Hey thanks for this advice but I knew it. I don't say I have that kind of problem but living in an apartment, you never know the cleaning patterns of your neighboors and let's say, long time storage covered with cornstach doesn't soud great if you don't want to take any risks. When I will have my doll, I think I will stick to baby powder...maybe a mix of 2-3 things, but mainly baby powder for a long-time storage. Probably not if you strongly discourage me of it but I didn't read bad things about baby powder use, except for the mess.

LWhisperer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by LWhisperer »

Read the label. Baby powder is generally talc, corn starch, and perfume.

Xyzed

Post by Xyzed »

I take it you received her now?

itezus
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by itezus »

Yes i have, sitting with her head as we speak. Im afraid to lift her wrong so the knees break though so she stays in the hallway for now. God she is heavy! :?

*sweat dripping*

JoeDoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JoeDoll »

LoLLL, Hang on Buddy! I wish I had 2k to laid it in the hallway, sounds exciting.

Playtime
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Playtime »

G'day everyone,....

Can't wait to see her pics.

Playtime.
Playing with dolls is a joy!

Kaori's Antics

WARNING:  The Dolls are starting to play back!

JoeDoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JoeDoll »

A review would be great itezus, some people can learn from your experience, thoughts and tricks you may have discovered...Hope she has her head on and sitting elsewhere than the hallway, she deserves more. Stay tuned...

itezus
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by itezus »

I had her carried to my bed, aaaw the shame! :oops:

A misspelled rewirv is coming as soon as i have tried her out..

oooh the shame i felt when my dad screwed on the head. and put the wig on..

And i ordered a tan skin tone with blue eyes, and i got medium skin tone with green eyes.

JoeDoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JoeDoll »

A torso would have been best for you I think, but I'm with you boy, we all will try to help you with your issues I'm sure. I hope one thing, that you didn't take your parents money for this purchase. I'm wondering? But hey, he helped you with it so...maybe IT will make your relation with him better...Watch out, maybe he will love the doll too...?!

itezus
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by itezus »

JoeDoll wrote:A torso would have been best for you I think, but I'm with you boy, we all will try to help you with your issues I'm sure. I hope one thing, that you didn't take your parents money for this purchase. I'm wondering? But hey, he helped you with it so...maybe IT will make your relation with him better...Watch out, maybe he will love the doll too...?!
aye, a torso whould have been better, but what can i do?
And no i did'nr use my parents money.

i hope not i whould be angry as hell if he did :evil:

INFORMATIONS