www.tayu-doll.com

Introducing Xiumei--Dolly_Llama's Custom TAYU161F

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
Dolly_Llama
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Introducing Xiumei--Dolly_Llama's Custom TAYU161F

Post by Dolly_Llama »

staycool64 wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:24 am Congrats DL
Thank you for the very informative review. I hope you can put some bolts in feet so she can stand. I know you don't have any experience with silicone but you mentioned her Butt and body isn't very soft from the impression I got. I do have some experience with silicone and from the videos I have seen thus far the Butt, Body and Breast looks softer than Sanhui. Also I do agree on the upper Butt crack being a little oddly designed. The way you mentioned the breast they seem very soft but most silicone manufactures have achieved this. Most have not achieved a soft Butt, and hoping it is different with Tayu. You were upset to find your doll wouldn't stand, I would be upset if mine was not softer and more real to the touch, this is the main reason I purchased Tayu is they are more soft and real than any manufacture. Once again I hope you can install bolts, that would be very upsetting if you couldn't. It would be a hard lesson for Tayu to learn that words have meaning and you can Not BS people, I would want another doll if the bolts can not be installed but you should be able to.
Hey Staycool, I didn’t mean to imply that her butt isn’t soft…as you can see in the factory video, it’s quite squeezable. It’s not as squishy soft as the breasts, but that is appropriate for such a slim figure. The gel butt is definitely softer than her limbs. What I was trying to say was that the gel butt felt like a person who wasn’t fully toned but also not purely fat. If you are seeking a really soft butt that wobbles and is jiggly when you smack it, then this isn’t it, and I think that’s reasonable given her relatively slim and trim physique.

Supposedly, TAYU adjusted the silicone blend after the initial release of the 148D so the current 161F (and possibly future 148s??) use an overall softer silicone. Pros and cons though because with the softer silicone, finger pokes are more likely as Mishka has already mentioned. If Sanhui’s silicone appears more firm to you, it’s quite possibly more durable as well. What’s a bit frustrating is that TAYU have been iterating blends and other design choices (like not using pre-drilled foot plates by default), making impossible to know what you’re going to get from one month to the next. It’s conceivable that someone who orders a 148 or 161 this month will get something that isn’t the same as what Mishka, Crazedcat, or I got when we ordered ours in the October/November timeframe last year.

I’ve probably harped on the foot plate bs more than enough. I’m still debating whether I want to attempt to add the bolts because drilling holes in a stainless steel plate without clamping it firmly in a vice seems like an opportunity for disaster and that’s before taking into consideration the damage to the surrounding silicone.

Dolly_Llama
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dolly_Llama »

Andromeda wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 3:50 am
Dolly_Llama wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:57 am
Andromeda wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:05 am Congrats. She looks amazing !!!!! Does make the wait for my TAYU even harder as it already is.

Must have been shocking seeing the box. I am really happy for you that the doll has no shipping damage. Hopefully mine will look better when she finally arrives after a 2 month journey.
Thank you! Obviously, all credit goes to TAYU for their superb craftsmanship. I hope yours arrives safely and in perfect condition. What options did you go with?
Mine is a 155B with removable vagina, QingZhi head, natural pink skin, light brown areola and standing feet with bolts. Pls see viewtopic.php?t=160974
Lovely! I wonder if she will have the latest silicone blend or if that’s only being used with the 148 and 161. Smart call going with the standing bolts.

Dolly_Llama
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dolly_Llama »

Nirodha wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 4:37 am Congrats Dolly Llama! You have a very amazing girl there! She looks so beautiful. Tayu really creates art!

The whole "standing feet" situation is a bummer though...
But I am sure that the doll will still bring you a lot of joy.
Thanks, Nirodha, I’m sure she will 😊

Dolly_Llama
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dolly_Llama »

crazedcat wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 6:07 am
Dolly_Llama wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:38 pm Yep, I am doing likewise! I have to be more careful though because mine doesn’t have the bolts in her feet.
Do you have the bolts yet? Check under her feet...can you see SLIGHTLY FAINT "dots" (still skin colored that you can barely see) marking where the inside holes on the skeleton are positioned?

I'm pretty sure when I did mine there was something under her feet to help guide where to push through with the awl to make the initial hole to insert the bolt.
I didn’t see anything like that, but my eyesight kinda sux so who knows? But Alice said mine didn’t come pre-drilled because TAYU made a design change so that if someone doesn’t request the studs as part of the order, they don’t get pre-drilled foot plates.

My biggest frustration is that TAYU insists on calling the soft feet without studs, “Standing Feet”. Had they just been accurate like literally every other manufacturer, I wouldn’t be struggling with this issue.

If they were a US manufacturer (even if the actual manufacturing took place in China), I could probably seek remedy.

At minimum, some sort of gesture of goodwill acknowledging the situation would be have been nice. It’s been quite a while since I saw any sign that TAYU reps are active in the forum so they will probably never see my comments. I don’t know if this issue qualifies as something the TDF admins would help address or if I’ve already shot myself in the foot by expressing my frustration. In my defense, I did try going through Alice at MRD and TAYU are sticking with their wording, regardless of how misleading it is. 😔

YRUb8

Post by YRUb8 »

Dolly_Llama wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:07 am
crazedcat wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 6:07 am
Dolly_Llama wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:38 pm Yep, I am doing likewise! I have to be more careful though because mine doesn’t have the bolts in her feet.
Do you have the bolts yet? Check under her feet...can you see SLIGHTLY FAINT "dots" (still skin colored that you can barely see) marking where the inside holes on the skeleton are positioned?

I'm pretty sure when I did mine there was something under her feet to help guide where to push through with the awl to make the initial hole to insert the bolt.
I didn’t see anything like that, but my eyesight kinda sux so who knows? But Alice said mine didn’t come pre-drilled because TAYU made a design change so that if someone doesn’t request the studs as part of the order, they don’t get pre-drilled foot plates.

My biggest frustration is that TAYU insists on calling the soft feet without studs, “Standing Feet”. Had they just been accurate like literally every other manufacturer, I wouldn’t be struggling with this issue.

If they were a US manufacturer (even if the actual manufacturing took place in China), I could probably seek remedy.

At minimum, some sort of gesture of goodwill acknowledging the situation would be have been nice. It’s been quite a while since I saw any sign that TAYU reps are active in the forum so they will probably never see my comments. I don’t know if this issue qualifies as something the TDF admins would help address or if I’ve already shot myself in the foot by expressing my frustration. In my defense, I did try going through Alice at MRD and TAYU are sticking with their wording, regardless of how misleading it is. 😔
I have the same thing with my dolls feet. There is no marks on it and I couldn't feel any holes. I used a flashlight to confirm that there are no holes in the feet plates.

Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

Dolly_Llama wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:07 am My biggest frustration is that TAYU insists on calling the soft feet without studs, “Standing Feet”. Had they just been accurate like literally every other manufacturer, I wouldn’t be struggling with this issue.
TAYU could have avoided it easily. It is clearly a wrong wording and it is very unfortunate that TAYU even refuses to change their misleading wording for the soft feet.

BTW:
Neither TAYU nor other manufacturers do say officially anything about long term standing of HARD feet without bolts. At TDF, some posts are saying that even HARD feet are not made for long term standing.

I asked a vendor about it. Well, the answer was sort of diplomatic, a neither NO nor YES.

Dolly_Llama
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dolly_Llama »

Andromeda wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:31 am
TAYU could have avoided it easily. It is clearly a wrong wording and it is very unfortunate that TAYU even refuses to change their misleading wording for the soft feet.

BTW:

Neither TAYU nor other manufacturers do say officially anything about long term standing of HARD feet without bolts. At TDF, some posts are saying that even HARD feet are not made for long term standing.

I asked a vendor about it. Well, the answer was sort of diplomatic, a neither NO nor YES.
[/quote]

You’re right about that. Mishka offered the same caution regarding “hard” feet. I guess if you want to be safe, it’s still best to get the studs, but they definitely have drawbacks.

I’m curious to see how XYColo’s new articulated foot skeleton will be for standing. I suppose they may use studs also.

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

On the harder silicone feet, I would only stand her in sneakers that have gel insoles and she's in socks. She would be in a typcial A-pose.
On tricky poses, if she is balancing on 1 foot, or in spiky heels then I would use the back hook and a bungee cord to support her.
I don't like studs on feet due to the issue of damaging hosiery.

You can make new holes but the hardened SS plate is no joke to drill.

In any event, enjoy this gal, and dress her up and get some pics of her

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

They just need to use pre-drilled footplates on all skeletons so the option for the customer to add standing bolts at any time is always there.

Their new decision to not do that makes zero sense. These dolls CANNOT stand without the bolts or the hardened feet option.

They’re just setting themselves up for a bad rep when it starts happening to enough customers.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

Hey man thanks for your detailed review/ impressions.

She's a beauty for sure.

Sorry about the feet issue you have, and it sucks that the holes are not pre-drilled. Kinda messes up any plans for standing photo shoots huh?

Those studs on the feet though, they really are rough. The shoes I have for my doll all have holes where the studs are lol.

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Dolly_Llama wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:36 am
Andromeda wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:31 am

BTW:

You’re right about that. Mishka offered the same caution regarding “hard” feet. I guess if you want to be safe, it’s still best to get the studs, but they definitely have drawbacks.

I’m curious to see how XYColo’s new articulated foot skeleton will be for standing. I suppose they may use studs also.
[/quote]
Hey DL hope all is going well with your girl, That really sucks that she can't stand and I would be very upset about this because it CLEARLY states the doll can stand with the option you picked, me using mine for play primarily I still like the the standing option and would want this addressed by Tayu. Me personally I would want another doll. This is there mistake not yours!!
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

Dolly_Llama
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dolly_Llama »

staycool64 wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:38 am
Hey DL hope all is going well with your girl, That really sucks that she can't stand and I would be very upset about this because it CLEARLY states the doll can stand with the option you picked, me using mine for play primarily I still like the the standing option and would want this addressed by Tayu. Me personally I would want another doll. This is there mistake not yours!!
I’m not sure what I’m going to do about it, but it’s perplexing that TAYU continues to insist there is nothing wrong with the original wording. Perhaps there are a sufficiently high number of people who fell into the same trap and TAYU would experience too great a loss to remake so many dolls. Or, as another member suggested in a PM, maybe any acknowledgment that they made a mistake would be perceived as a loss of face.

I’m exploring a number of approaches to working with Xiumei to accomplish my original goals of photographing her, but for now, she remains untouched in every way.

splendid
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by splendid »

Congrats on your doll.
Thanks for the great review. Sucks about the feet though. At least future buyers will know ahead of time to make the correct choice, so we all thank you for that.

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Dolly_Llama wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 9:46 am ...I’m exploring a number of approaches to working with Xiumei to accomplish my original goals of photographing her, but for now, she remains untouched in every way.
YungSynth only has dolls that don't stand up, but he has posted dozens (hundreds probably) of very nice pictures, including in Coverdoll. So, you will surely find plenty of ideas to photograph Xiumei. I can't wait to see her pictures because she is very pretty. :)
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Dolly_Llama
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dolly_Llama »

splendid wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:59 am Congrats on your doll.
Thanks for the great review. Sucks about the feet though. At least future buyers will know ahead of time to make the correct choice, so we all thank you for that.
You’re most welcome! I am glad you found it helpful and I do hope my review will prevent anyone else from running into the same problem.

INFORMATIONS