Starpery.com

Vagina plug repair......so far so good!!!

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Vagina plug repair......so far so good!!!

Post by RevJack »

As long as neither my Wife, nor my Girlfriend is late - it's all good.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

soonpk
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by soonpk »

Hi Everyone. Well got a new doll, shoved the scope up in there and surprise surprise, no plug. I've done the TPE plug procedure before on another doll, but since this cavity is very deep (couldn't find an end really), I'm wondering why not put another denser, non-porous material in there to plug it. Any ideas what might be a good material that won't react with the tpe? I'm thinking it could just be wedged in there tight enough so no adhesive needed.
My Doll Photo Thread: viewtopic.php?t=162724 Check it out

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

soonpk wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:14 pm Hi Everyone. Well got a new doll, shoved the scope up in there and surprise surprise, no plug. I've done the TPE plug procedure before on another doll, but since this cavity is very deep (couldn't find an end really), I'm wondering why not put another denser, non-porous material in there to plug it. Any ideas what might be a good material that won't react with the tpe? I'm thinking it could just be wedged in there tight enough so no adhesive needed.
Pardon me while I fake suprise..
WHAT!!! NO PLUG?!?! THATS JUST NOT POSSIBLE, the vendor PROMISED they had fixed it forever!!
8O

I wouldn't do it. Cut your TPE plug big, compress it in your 11 inch forceps, (everybody has those right?), coat it in 3M 94 and shove that fucker in, release and done.
No matter what else you could possibly use, the tpe plug wet with 3M94 is still your best bet.

Reverend Jack.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

soonpk
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by soonpk »

RevJack wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:07 pm
soonpk wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:14 pm Hi Everyone. Well got a new doll, shoved the scope up in there and surprise surprise, no plug. I've done the TPE plug procedure before on another doll, but since this cavity is very deep (couldn't find an end really), I'm wondering why not put another denser, non-porous material in there to plug it. Any ideas what might be a good material that won't react with the tpe? I'm thinking it could just be wedged in there tight enough so no adhesive needed.
Pardon me while I fake suprise..
WHAT!!! NO PLUG?!?! THATS JUST NOT POSSIBLE, the vendor PROMISED they had fixed it forever!!
8O

I wouldn't do it. Cut your TPE plug big, compress it in your 11 inch forceps, (everybody has those right?), coat it in 3M 94 and shove that fucker in, release and done.
No matter what else you could possibly use, the tpe plug wet with 3M94 is still your best bet.

Reverend Jack.
Thanks for the reply RevJack. Appreciate it. :glou:
Good advice, who knows how another material might interact with Tpe. Yes I have the forceps, honestly they should come as standard accessory to the dolls, they're so useful. So I'm all out of big chunks of tpe, where's a good place to get them. Ideally large enough so I don't have to sandwich a bunch of smaller "slices" together to make one thick piece.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Honestly, just about any cheap pocket pussy on Amazon should be TPE.
Also check the Sale/Wanted section of the forum, I know several folks who were getting rid of TPE for postage.
If you're not in a hurry, check Wheezer last post here:
viewtopic.php?t=157907

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Thanks Rev ....
Those TPE balls and plugs worked well with some similar repairs I was doing.
They compress well and glue nicely. Always good to test glue status BEFORE you insert. :)
They actually did not take that long to arrive, so for the price get a few when you order.
Cheers!
... W ...
TPE-BALLS.jpg
TPE-BALLS.jpg (60.62 KiB) Viewed 839 times
TPE-PLUG.jpg
TPE-PLUG.jpg (57.9 KiB) Viewed 839 times
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

soonpk
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by soonpk »

Those look great Wheezer, but they really need to take out the "enlargement penis extender" from the name. Who wants that on their credit card statement. :whistle:

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Well if you are trying to keep the doll on the down low from the spouse, that might be a real bad thing to show up on the credit card.
She thinks its for your girlfriend on the side, but you have to explain its for your hidden TPE sex doll.
No way to win there.
Cheers!
.. W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

Testacleez
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Testacleez »

Hi, I just ran into this exact issue but someone please confirm before I move forward with repairs as I didn't even know this could be an issue. After "finishing up" some fun. I pulled out and saw this ball poking out.
20221027_195557.jpg
20221027_195557.jpg (2.21 MiB) Viewed 753 times
Is this the vag plug this post is referring too? How reliable is this fix? If I'm unable to fix this, I take it I'll never be able to "play" with her again (assuming cause fluid will touch the metal skeleton, resulting in rust or mold?)

I'm also worried because It popped off during play...so I'm sure fluid already got up in there. I shoved a tampon as deep as I could, should I be ok? ( shoved it AFTER CLEANING)
JYdoll 161cm hybrid - Winnie
review viewtopic.php?t=158751
Elsa Babe 165cm silicone - Sakai, Iwai, yao, Rosalyn
Review;
viewtopic.php?t=161724
Elsa Babe 148cm ultra soft white silicone - Takanashi Mahiru
Tayu 148D- Peach SOLD
MLW 148B hybrid - Ali and W1
Elsa Babe 148cm white hybrid - Miyamoto Kyoko, Hashimoto Wakaba, Kurokawa Mio, Inujima Haruko
Elsa Babe 150cm silicone - Hirosue Yuko

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Testacleez wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:06 pm Hi, I just ran into this exact issue but someone please confirm before I move forward with repairs as I didn't even know this could be an issue. After "finishing up" some fun. I pulled out and saw this ball poking out.
20221027_195557.jpg

Is this the vag plug this post is referring too? How reliable is this fix? If I'm unable to fix this, I take it I'll never be able to "play" with her again (assuming cause fluid will touch the metal skeleton, resulting in rust or mold?)

I'm also worried because It popped off during play...so I'm sure fluid already got up in there. I shoved a tampon as deep as I could, should I be ok? ( shoved it AFTER CLEANING)
Yep! That is the TPE Ball in question.
Good news, you have it in your hand, and so you know.
As for the doll, if you have an aquarium pump, then set it running and leave it in her couchie for a day or so.

Since you have that lovely TPE ball, and it has obviously never been exposed to solvent or paste, you need only to follow the advice in this conversational chain, in essence coating it in 3M 94 and shoving the damn thing up where it belongs.
If the vag plug is in your hand, I wonder about the anus and the throat. You need an endoscope Master Tetacleez.

Testacleez
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Testacleez »

RevJack wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:20 pm
Testacleez wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:06 pm Hi, I just ran into this exact issue but someone please confirm before I move forward with repairs as I didn't even know this could be an issue. After "finishing up" some fun. I pulled out and saw this ball poking out.
20221027_195557.jpg

Yep! That is the TPE Ball in question.
Good news, you have it in your hand, and so you know.
As for the doll, if you have an aquarium pump, then set it running and leave it in her couchie for a day or so.

Since you have that lovely TPE ball, and it has obviously never been exposed to solvent or paste, you need only to follow the advice in this conversational chain, in essence coating it in 3M 94 and shoving the damn thing up where it belongs.
If the vag plug is in your hand, I wonder about the anus and the throat. You need an endoscope Master Tetacleez.
thanks for the guidance, although i'm bummed out a bit, at least I know it's not the end. Do you have a aqua pump you could recommend? from amazon preferably (the silicone tubing that comes with should be safe for tpe correct?) something was definitely holding it up there cause it only just now came loose (today i was going in deep :cry: ) no throat since it's a silicone head, anus i'll have to check but the lhp is so bad i could never get in deep enough to do damage, only did it twice.
Review;
viewtopic.php?t=161724
Tayu 148D- Peach SOLD
Elsa Babe 148cm white hybrid - Miyamoto Kyoko, Hashimoto Wakaba, Kurokawa Mio, Inujima Haruko

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

This is the one I own. $30 on amazon:
Hydrofarm AAPA15L Active Aqua, 6W, 15 L/min Air Pump 4 Outlets, Silver

Testacleez
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Testacleez »

Ok....so for the glue. Which one should I get? Or are they both the same? Just different applications? The spray will come sooner so if that's fine I'd rather go with that. Unless they may sell this stuff locally. Hobby shop?
Attachments
SmartSelect_20221028_130452_Amazon Shopping.jpg
SmartSelect_20221028_130452_Amazon Shopping.jpg (432.36 KiB) Viewed 708 times
SmartSelect_20221028_130436_Amazon Shopping.jpg
SmartSelect_20221028_130436_Amazon Shopping.jpg (182.99 KiB) Viewed 708 times
Review;
viewtopic.php?t=161724
Tayu 148D- Peach SOLD

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Appears to be the good stuff, although Littryee threw me :D
and Amazon does it slightly cheaper
Price: $5.95
https://www.amazon.com/Littryee-Automot ... B099ZQW5X2

More than a few owners have got the larger 8oz can for future repairs :thumbs_up:

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

I only buy the real shit, and only recommend the real shit.
3M Primer 94 1/2 Pint
Screenshot_20221028-231630_Amazon Shopping.jpg
Screenshot_20221028-231630_Amazon Shopping.jpg (443.6 KiB) Viewed 686 times

INFORMATIONS