www.tayu-doll.com

My customized 161F Peach

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: My customized 161F Peach

Post by crazedcat »

Dolly_Llama wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:14 am I expect to have an initial review and unboxing posted later today along with some basic photos. I need to get to a computer because trying to do all that from my phone isn’t feasible. I will say that she is absolutely stunning in person.
vVt9ZflEQplKefIfk4Ers6pbFFzvBPrPed_3k0f507U.gif
vVt9ZflEQplKefIfk4Ers6pbFFzvBPrPed_3k0f507U.gif (4.53 MiB) Viewed 410 times
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

Dolly_Llama wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 7:43 pm My customized “Peach” arrived yesterday, almost exactly two months after placing the order. I’m hoping to get some pictures and the unboxing video/review posted by tomorrow. I will likely start a whole new thread and link to it from here.
Oh man congrats man that's awesome.

But also, under two months? WTF. How long did the package take after the factory videos? I'm looking at the unchanged tracking number at 33 days like a dumbass.

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

The Doll Man wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:12 am
Mishka1965 wrote: A outdoor set up with a gold tone reflector
Fishnets!! 8) :thumbs_up:

That's a set I did for another company last october, and I will show them off.
I do like fishnets - easy to put on her and they photo well!

splendid wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 2:19 am Not only do I like looking at his backyard, but I also like looking at his photo equipment and setup. Great stuff Mishka.
I'm glad people like the candid stuff. I do have more of these as I take them with a cellphone and it shows off the garden quite well and the prop set up.
Dolly_Llama wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:21 pm
DocWen wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:11 pm
Dolly_Llama wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:40 pm Gotta say, it looks like you have a gorgeous backyard sanctuary there, Mishka 👍🏻
LOL. So I wasn't the only one distracted by the awesome backyard greenery!
I’m beginning to recognize that beautiful Eden he’s got there when I come across his work on various vendor/manufacturer sites.
The garden is very tropical, and it feels great when I do filming there. I really prefer the outdoors. I actually did all the work except the patio which a contractor did.
DocWen wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:11 pm
Dolly_Llama wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:40 pm Gotta say, it looks like you have a gorgeous backyard sanctuary there, Mishka 👍🏻
LOL. So I wasn't the only one distracted by the awesome backyard greenery!
Thanks. I'll show more off it next!
Thanks!
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

Dolly_Llama wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:14 am
crabstacean wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:46 am
Dolly_Llama wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 7:43 pm My customized “Peach” arrived yesterday, almost exactly two months after placing the order. I’m hoping to get some pictures and the unboxing video/review posted by tomorrow. I will likely start a whole new thread and link to it from here.
Awesome! I just placed an order for a 161F Peach myself! Eagerly waiting to know your thoughts.
I expect to have an initial review and unboxing posted later today along with some basic photos. I need to get to a computer because trying to do all that from my phone isn’t feasible. I will say that she is absolutely stunning in person.
Congrats on getting her!
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

Dolly_Llama
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dolly_Llama »

Hi everyone! I finally got the new thread going for my unboxing and review:

viewtopic.php?p=2281594#p2281594

Dolly_Llama
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dolly_Llama »

JustDude wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:25 am
Oh man congrats man that's awesome.

But also, under two months? WTF. How long did the package take after the factory videos? I'm looking at the unchanged tracking number at 33 days like a dumbass.
I’m really sorry it’s taking so long for you to receive yours. I got my factory photos on December 22 and she arrived on January 3. Could yours be held up in Customs?? Have you reached out to Alice to see if she can help locate her?

Dolly_Llama
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dolly_Llama »

Mishka1965 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:58 pm
Dolly_Llama wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:14 am
crabstacean wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:46 am
Awesome! I just placed an order for a 161F Peach myself! Eagerly waiting to know your thoughts.
I expect to have an initial review and unboxing posted later today along with some basic photos. I need to get to a computer because trying to do all that from my phone isn’t feasible. I will say that she is absolutely stunning in person.
Congrats on getting her!
Thank you, Mishka! I really appreciate your support and insights. I have a question I’d like to ask you, but will send you a PM later.

Dolly_Llama
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dolly_Llama »

crazedcat wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:22 am
Dolly_Llama wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:14 am I expect to have an initial review and unboxing posted later today along with some basic photos. I need to get to a computer because trying to do all that from my phone isn’t feasible. I will say that she is absolutely stunning in person.

vVt9ZflEQplKefIfk4Ers6pbFFzvBPrPed_3k0f507U.gif
Hahaha, sorry for the delay. It’s been extremely hectic around here the past few days. My unboxing and (hopefully coming soon) review thread is now up. 😊

Testacleez
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Testacleez »

After reading your thread and seeing your pix I've decided to get a Tayu peach. But I'm conflicted because I really wanted a shorter girl ... but I also love the size of these F cups! I know I'll get a nice handful and then some 🥴
So if I get the 148, I don't think I'll enjoy the smaller cup size even if it's on a smaller frame...but then if I go with the f cup, I'm not sure if the height will kill it for me. What to do what do to 😵‍💫
JYdoll 161cm hybrid - Winnie
review viewtopic.php?t=158751
Elsa Babe 165cm silicone - Sakai, Iwai, yao, Rosalyn
Review;
viewtopic.php?t=161724
Elsa Babe 148cm ultra soft white silicone - Takanashi Mahiru
Tayu 148D- Peach SOLD
MLW 148B hybrid - Ali and W1
Elsa Babe 148cm white hybrid - Miyamoto Kyoko, Hashimoto Wakaba, Kurokawa Mio, Inujima Haruko
Elsa Babe 150cm silicone - Hirosue Yuko

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

Testacleez wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:42 pm After reading your thread and seeing your pix I've decided to get a Tayu peach. But I'm conflicted because I really wanted a shorter girl ... but I also love the size of these F cups! I know I'll get a nice handful and then some 🥴
So if I get the 148, I don't think I'll enjoy the smaller cup size even if it's on a smaller frame...but then if I go with the f cup, I'm not sure if the height will kill it for me. What to do what do to 😵‍💫
Quite the conundrum!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

Dolly_Llama
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dolly_Llama »

Testacleez wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:42 pm After reading your thread and seeing your pix I've decided to get a Tayu peach. But I'm conflicted because I really wanted a shorter girl ... but I also love the size of these F cups! I know I'll get a nice handful and then some 🥴
That's kinda funny because if I had my druthers, I would have preferred the 148's D-cups on the 161 frame :lol: Who knows, maybe TAYU will mix and match at some point.

Dolly_Llama
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dolly_Llama »

BTW, I just added my detailed "first impressions and review" on my unboxing thread in case anyone's interested!

viewtopic.php?p=2282167#p2282167

INFORMATIONS