Starpery.com

What's the Best Hands Free Masturbator?

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Ginger155
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: What's the Best Hands Free Masturbator?

Post by Ginger155 »

All of these have bluetooth capability and the feature of making interactive content. Almost all of my experience with this stuff is with realtouchscripts.com. They make content for interactive content and tools for the machines below

If you can find a launch nowadays it works really well. They are discontinued. Easy to silence without getting tangled up in anything and able to make hands free.

The vorze cyclone is pretty good for those that like rotation. Charges fast and really stimulating. The sleeves are only 6ins front to back so well endowed men will not get full penetration.

The Handy is pretty comparable, but instead of the toy being mounted in the center like the launch, it's on the outside. It is harder to mod and silence but people say its more responsive than the launch and stutters less.

Realtouchscripts' own OSR2, 2+, and 3. Are stronger faster and more accurate to simulated sex than anything else out there. It looks like a crazy mechanical arm but simulates sex by moving the toy in 3 dimensions rather than just back and foarth. It needs to be mounted to something to work properly.

roninfiertze

Post by roninfiertze »

My disappointment with the entire current selection of the market led me to design, build and program my own solution with features I didn't see elsewhere.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=127498

I haven't felt terribly motivated to change the design further since that post. I added additional bracing on the rail to reduce flex, as it can be set to go pretty rough and does exert around 30-40 lbs of force. I also replaced the 3d printed chain links for the clenching function with a section of 3d printer drive belt screwed in place at either end, which made that whole assembly much sturdier, and had to do a repair to the sensor line common ground solder from it flexing during each thrust, so that part probably need an eventual rework.

I still want to add some kind of heating function to it, and if I redesign the base-plate and re-print it I want to add another 20kg servo to allow the whole thing to change pitch on the fly too. I'd like to switch out to a small stepper for the clenching instead of the 20kg servo, as I find it doesn't have the range of motion necessary to really apply a lot of force. I do want to make it capable of fairly rough actions. :twisted:

Unfortunately I've found it sufficient enough with VR that my motivation has been lacking to make real changes, as it is easy with the manual controls to sync up with cowgirl animations I made myself in Waifu Sex Simulator. I imagine eventually I'll do more work with it though.
Present:
Katie - WM 145cm head #1 - 2014
Cheyenne - Sanhui 156cm head #2 - 2016
"Anthro Project" - HappyDoll 100cm TDF banned - 2017
Alexandria - DH168 132cm TDF banned - 2017
Emily - DH168 132cm TDF banned - 2018
Casandra - DH168 145cm Marie - 2020
Anastasia - CD 138cm TDF banned - 2021
Unnamed - CD 130cm TDF banned - 2021
Ordered - Zelex 142cm TDF banned - 2021

Future:
1.) GameDoll Sino G3 160cm
2.) Sino 158cm B #30
3.) Starpery 171cm

dollplay
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by dollplay »

roninfiertze wrote:My disappointment with the entire current selection of the market led me to design, build and program my own solution with features I didn't see elsewhere.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=127498

I haven't felt terribly motivated to change the design further since that post. I added additional bracing on the rail to reduce flex, as it can be set to go pretty rough and does exert around 30-40 lbs of force. I also replaced the 3d printed chain links for the clenching function with a section of 3d printer drive belt screwed in place at either end, which made that whole assembly much sturdier, and had to do a repair to the sensor line common ground solder from it flexing during each thrust, so that part probably need an eventual rework.

I still want to add some kind of heating function to it, and if I redesign the base-plate and re-print it I want to add another 20kg servo to allow the whole thing to change pitch on the fly too. I'd like to switch out to a small stepper for the clenching instead of the 20kg servo, as I find it doesn't have the range of motion necessary to really apply a lot of force. I do want to make it capable of fairly rough actions. :twisted:

Unfortunately I've found it sufficient enough with VR that my motivation has been lacking to make real changes, as it is easy with the manual controls to sync up with cowgirl animations I made myself in Waifu Sex Simulator. I imagine eventually I'll do more work with it though.
Sounds good, do you use Stepermotor like NEMA17 or NEMA23 ???
I will build a little toy but don´t know what i take.
NEMA23 is mutch stronger but need mutch more Power.
Also i must take my Future Doll at Wire. Not so nice.

Mac2012

Post by Mac2012 »

I have to offer some insight on the Venus 2000. I have the first model a Venus 2. Have had it for close to 20 years with no problems. The only thing I have had to do is replacement of the liner that is considered normal. Yes it is pricey but quality is definitely there!!

123betta
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 123betta »

Sp0ngeWorthy wrote:
123betta wrote:
Sp0ngeWorthy wrote:Venus 2000. Never look back.
I have looked at the Venus 2000 for quite some time now but haven't been able to deside if its worth the prize.
It seems to be a very good match with a doll. Can you tell us a little bit about your experience with it? Is it easy to set up and what about the cleaning? As I can se there are diferent models, with one have you experience with?
https://venusformen.com/store/

The only one listed there. Personally wouldn't recommend the addons. Mine never get used. Just that basic bundle is more than enough. It's a sucking/milking device that uses an ingenious bladder system to create suction and push back so it works like a stroker but it's so much better. Made of TPE, the receiver moves on it's own by alternately filling and voiding air so it pulls you in with a suction that's controllable in both speed and intensity. I feel like I underpaid for it. I think I've used my hand once or twice since I bought mine in February. Threw away all of my fleshlights, too. No need.

I keep mine packed away when not in use. From opening the box to the suck show starting can be as little of a few minutes. 2-3? Cleaning is brain dead simple because of the suction everything stays in the receiver. It's as easy as rinsing it out and drying it. Total break down from nut to put away is as few as 4-5 minutes. Nothing like a doll lol.

I do enjoy using them together. You can get the sensation of a 3some when you're going down on or feeling up your doll while having your dick sucked.

My simple review is, when this one breaks, I'll immediately order another one. Most reviewers have said if you buy a knock off, it'll die before long. The original is built to last. Very well made and so simple there isn't much mechanical going on to break in the first place. It's fairly quiet as well and super easy to transport.

Thanks a lot for your review man. Havn't been able to write back until now.
After locking at all the pros and cons with many types of hands free masturbator I finaly desided to let my dick deside and he wanted to spend 1000$ pluss shipping and custom to EU. I ordered it from the web store you advised and I was suprised when it only took 2 days to reach my country. I'm away for about a week but now I know that I can pick it up when I'm back.
It's and big understatment to say that I'm realy looking forward to try it.

Sp0ngeWorthy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sp0ngeWorthy »

123betta wrote:Thanks a lot for your review man. Havn't been able to write back until now.
After locking at all the pros and cons with many types of hands free masturbator I finaly desided to let my dick deside and he wanted to spend 1000$ pluss shipping and custom to EU. I ordered it from the web store you advised and I was suprised when it only took 2 days to reach my country. I'm away for about a week but now I know that I can pick it up when I'm back.
Of course. Hope you enjoy yours as much as I've enjoyed mine... as recently as this morning before work. Ha!
WM 164-J Racquel Reborn
WM 162-E Racquel #336 & #162 - Retired

QL57812

Post by QL57812 »

If cost isn't a big factor, get the Hismith Premium sex machine and a masturbation sleeve attachment (on Amazon). You can buy their attachment or use your own (they sell adapters). It has a remote, so sit back and vary the speed as you like. I got one for couple's play and for my gf on her own. But I'm sure it would be a primo hands-free masturbator.
Kitty: JY163 with head 114

BigJoeBuck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BigJoeBuck »

a doll
"love is the only engine of survival"-Leonard Cohen

"all those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain"-roy batty

there are only three kinds of people those who make things happen those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened

Trailboss

Post by Trailboss »

The Male Milker... $600. Had mine for years. Still works great, replace the liners every now and then..

Trigger D

Post by Trigger D »

I got a Handy about 2-3 months ago. Its better than your own hand but not as good as someone else's hand.
I'm not trying to bash The Handy, but it just works ok for me.
Consistency is key

When one opportunity slams shut in your face another opens wide

My lovely ladies:
Jenna - WM 160cm D cup Head 241
Her younger sister, Natasha - WM 166cm C cup head 242
Her older sister, Sarah - WM 166cm C cup head 273
Nicola - WM 172cm B cup head 405
Jessica -WM 163cm C cup head 253
Scarlett - WM 162cm B cup head 227
Chelsea - WM 172cm D cup head 266
Megan - WM 164cm D cup head 47
Naomi - WM 162cm E cup head 273
Alicia - WM 168cm E cup head 233

Willus
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Willus »

123betta wrote:
Sp0ngeWorthy wrote:
123betta wrote:
Sp0ngeWorthy wrote:Venus 2000. Never look back.
I have looked at the Venus 2000 for quite some time now but haven't been able to deside if its worth the prize.
It seems to be a very good match with a doll. Can you tell us a little bit about your experience with it? Is it easy to set up and what about the cleaning? As I can se there are diferent models, with one have you experience with?
https://venusformen.com/store/

The only one listed there. Personally wouldn't recommend the addons. Mine never get used. Just that basic bundle is more than enough. It's a sucking/milking device that uses an ingenious bladder system to create suction and push back so it works like a stroker but it's so much better. Made of TPE, the receiver moves on it's own by alternately filling and voiding air so it pulls you in with a suction that's controllable in both speed and intensity. I feel like I underpaid for it. I think I've used my hand once or twice since I bought mine in February. Threw away all of my fleshlights, too. No need.

I keep mine packed away when not in use. From opening the box to the suck show starting can be as little of a few minutes. 2-3? Cleaning is brain dead simple because of the suction everything stays in the receiver. It's as easy as rinsing it out and drying it. Total break down from nut to put away is as few as 4-5 minutes. Nothing like a doll lol.

I do enjoy using them together. You can get the sensation of a 3some when you're going down on or feeling up your doll while having your dick sucked.

My simple review is, when this one breaks, I'll immediately order another one. Most reviewers have said if you buy a knock off, it'll die before long. The original is built to last. Very well made and so simple there isn't much mechanical going on to break in the first place. It's fairly quiet as well and super easy to transport.

Thanks a lot for your review man. Havn't been able to write back until now.
I missed this conversation or I would have recommended the same. Venus 2000 is an amazing device.

Not a masturbator, but I'd also recommend the E-Stim 2B and whatever electrodes float your boat. Electro stim is quite unlike any other toy. "Intense" doesn't even begin to explain it. https://www.e-stim.co.uk/index.php
Zoe (RIP) - JY170. Eye Candy link

Josie and Macks - 2x WM166C, twin sisters. Eye Candy link

Yuri Batres
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Yuri Batres »

Fuck Me Silly Mega Masturbator by Pipedream Products. Definitely the best value.
Yuri Batres
Los Angeles, CA

mrdudeguyman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mrdudeguyman »

Trigger D wrote:Its better than your own hand but not as good as someone else's hand.
I've had a lot of bad hand jobs that I could've done way better myself so I'm not so sure, lol, but...
Trigger D wrote:I'm not trying to bash The Handy, but it just works ok for me.
Agreed. It's ok. Just ok.

Koppel
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Koppel »

can anybody say something about the loudness of the venus 2000. Is it ok even if you live in a flat with thin walls?
I do own a tremblr sucking machine for years maybe someone can compare.

Willus
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Willus »

Koppel wrote:can anybody say something about the loudness of the venus 2000. Is it ok even if you live in a flat with thin walls?
I do own a tremblr sucking machine for years maybe someone can compare.
It can be quite noisy if you jack it up to the really high speeds. The faster it goes the louder it gets.

That said, I find it most pleasurable around the low/medium speeds which are really quiet.

I live in a 1 bed flat and have never ever thought about the noise it makes, but I guess I don't have thin walls.

If you want silent get an Estim. I've already mentioned E stim in this thread but seriously, running current through you junk is like nothing else and quite mindblowing.

The only 2 masturbation devices I would ever recommend to anyone are the V2000 and Estim, both for very different reasons. EVERY other toy that I've tried, and I've tried most, sucks and ends up a waste of money. The V2k replaced my hand when I got it, while the Estim is so good I went for about a year using nothing else to get off. Now I try to control myself and use it more sparingly...

https://store.e-stim.co.uk/
Zoe (RIP) - JY170. Eye Candy link

Josie and Macks - 2x WM166C, twin sisters. Eye Candy link

INFORMATIONS