www.6yedollglobal.com/

Concerned about delivery

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Taurusloverofdolls

Concerned about delivery

Post by Taurusloverofdolls »

I ordered one of their new 153 AMOR dolls through Jeff at BCD 8-25-19. It was completed and "shipped" via FedEx 9-10-19.
Three weeks have past since it was "shipped". As of the time and date I'm writing this 10-1-19 it is still in SHENZHEN CN.
I've been in contact with Jeff at BCD and TDF about this none delivery of paid for product.
The only real information I have received from Jeff about the product is it's in customs.

DollLyfe

Re: Buyer Beware

Post by DollLyfe »

Hopefully this is just a hiccup, although, a very inconvenient one. I ordered my 6YE/ Amor doll from SSD on 8-3-19 and received her within a couple of weeks. The only issue I experienced was receiving the extra items (free take care kit and 2 free outfits) in a timely manner. I'd say that took about a month or so to finally get sorted out.
Alyson: 6YE Amor 162cm B-Cup #N13 viewtopic.php?f=87&t=119805
Veronica: 6YE Amor 162cm B-Cup #N68 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=121630
Jennifer: Entity 153cm E-cup WM#85 head viewtopic.php?f=87&t=119363
Summer: SiliDoll 135cm https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1#p1609591
Natsuki: SMDoll 149B #37 viewtopic.php?f=269&t=122576

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

That sounds so frustrating. I wish you will enjoy the doll in the near future and she can bring you the joy after all which it was supposed to.

Taurusloverofdolls

Thanks DollLyfe and dxc for your encouraging support. I do look forward to putting this situation behind me.

DollLyfe

Post by DollLyfe »

Taurusloverofdolls wrote:Thanks DollLyfe and dxc for your encouraging support. I do look forward to putting this situation behind me.
Just keep your line of communication open with Isaac. SSD ended up coming through for me but it did take some time. I don't think you will be disappointed once you get your doll. The TPE is very durable and it can take a pounding 8) 8)
Alyson: 6YE Amor 162cm B-Cup #N13 viewtopic.php?f=87&t=119805
Veronica: 6YE Amor 162cm B-Cup #N68 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=121630
Jennifer: Entity 153cm E-cup WM#85 head viewtopic.php?f=87&t=119363
Summer: SiliDoll 135cm https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1#p1609591
Natsuki: SMDoll 149B #37 viewtopic.php?f=269&t=122576

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Hey Taurus,

Yeah i understand your frustration.
It's just a really anxious time wondering what's happening and nobody can really tell you anything... it sucks.
Unfortunately once your doll is in Chinese customs, there isn't much your vendor or manufacturer can do. Maybe it's just the matter of a small typo on the paperwork or something stupid like that that needs to be sorted out.

Maybe your vendor and manufacturer just haven't had much to share with you in the meantime because they're likely in the same boat, just waiting for her to finally clear customs and be on her way to you.
Delays suck, one of my dolls got held up for almost a month before, and it ended up being a pretty stressful couple weeks here. Though she came home in perfect health and i eventually forgot all about it.

Hang in there man, ridiculous customs delays like this are pretty rare and unfortunate, but it's not unheard of.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

The OP wrote to TDF Management. We are looking into this. In case this doll is at customs, we all just have to wait for them. We cannot act on what-if.

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Frustrating indeed, but my doll's tracking info showed Chinese Customs for that long and then one day it was at U.S. Customs, Port Of Los Angeles. I'll bet there's a 1K threads about customs delays in China with an apparent stall in tracking information and, yeah, they're a bitch... but neither manufacturer nor vendor can do anything about that.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Packages can get stuck in customs anywhere for whatever unclear reasons. There isn't really much a vendor or manufacturer can do. You may get some info by contacting Fedex, who may have representatives on site that can look into it. But I guess that's what Jeff already did, and unfortunately the customs are out of Fedex hands as well.

Keep in mind though that China have some holidays right now and nothing will ship from there for another week or so.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

If it's any comfort, my SM157 was held in customs for about 3 weeks as well. Eventually she got released and she came with no damage. I hope your lovely arrives soon too.

Taurusloverofdolls

Thank you DollLyfe, ZannyDanger, Nescio50, Rock13, Nord, and Pip-Doll88. I'm glad & sad to hear this happens some times and others have been through the same. I kind of felt like I won an unlucky lottery. Talking about this and hearing from you all has been therapeutic. For the past two weeks I've been worried about what condition she may be in. These ladies are not cheap and I'm a high stress person. But I know I should not be focusing on what if's.

VegasBill
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Concerned about delivery

Post by VegasBill »

Same for me.... if you read through a lot of threads like this, it happens a lot.

You are given a promised date, get a tracking number and at some point your Gal seems to get stuck and the worry sets in...

It's a strange thing, but your mind is probably playing tricks with you about you never getting her, her being held because of some wrong thinking customs people,or even that some of them are having 'fun' with her.....

loads of us have gone through this, It's not easy because you want her soooo bad...

hopefully, it's all just a process, and you will appreciate her more when you get her, I sincerely hope so friend, the best of luck to you... :glou: :glou:

Taurusloverofdolls

Thanks VegasBill for the support. I did receive some good news from 6YE. She has left customs and is now at a FedEx facility. The tracking information states the same. Up until now the not knowing has been stressful. I'm very glad to hear she is on her way. Again thank you all for your help and support. It has definitely helped reduced my worries.

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

I freaked out myself only a couple of weeks ago. Sometimes one is prone to overreact. I think it's very understandable though. It's an expensive purchase and besides this a very personal and many put much research in it. And after all it resembles a human.

Grimmiekins
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Grimmiekins »

@Taurusloverofdolls
Keep us updated on her journey, letting us know how everything goes

INFORMATIONS