realsexdoll.com

The wait. The BRUTAL BRUTAL wait. *support group*

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

IwillReview

The wait. The BRUTAL BRUTAL wait. *support group*

Post by IwillReview »

An open space to blow off steam about the wait and the ROARS of Reprieve for when she finally arrives

I'll start this banger off..
A year ago I bought my first doll.
A sweet SM136. Super curvy but, small.
I got to learn the fundamentals of maintenance, clothing, make up, and common newbie mistakes.

Then! WM came out with my DREEEAM DOLL the 173CM ultra curvy fit model.
And ever since my brains been playing
Everyone knows I'm in,
Over my head, over my head,
With eight seconds left in overtime,
She's on your mind, she's on your miiiiiiiiind

So I Bought her. :haha4:
Order was placed a few days ago.
Ordered a wardrobe for her too.
Also researching a sewing machine to make clothing fit her curves.

But now. There's nothing to do, but listen my boom-brain play Over My Head by the fray..

The Wait Is BRUTAL

Sp0ngeWorthy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: The wait. The BRUTAL BRUTAL wait. *support group*

Post by Sp0ngeWorthy »

Was sharing this with IwillReview, but I'll share it again here. My WM162E was already stateside and waiting to be delivered as of the 23rd but I had to place it on a vacation hold as I was out of town. So, I schedule the delivery for TODAY. My anticipation was INSANE yesterday. Could barely work. And not just because I was imagining all the ways I'd take out my sexual frustration on her amazing body, but also because I'm still walking the fine line of balancing this purchase with the wife. Wanted to, no, neeeeeded to, schedule this delivery on a day when she was at work and the kids were at school.

Then, last night, we get a text blast from one of the local high schools that a girl there had been texting friends to see what classes they would be in today so they wouldn't be "in the line of fire". 8O

Cue kids out of school because of a threat of violence, wife home half day from work because she was going to chaperone a field trip to the school where the threat came in. Now everyone is suddenly going to be home today and I'm calling up the delivery company last night to tell them to delay the delivery AGAIN until tomorrow. Here's to hoping that my doll gets delivered tomorrow AND that it will be early enough to get it cleaned up and then made dirty and cleaned up again and stored before everyone can get home. I can take the day off and that was the plan as I assumed it would be here today. Could unbox tomorrow, etc. Fridays are going to be just about my only day to play with the doll so, if the delivery doesn't come until later in the day, it MIGHT have to get postponed until Monday and then I would be waiting another WEEK before I could actually safely play with it. Ordered mine on Oct 9th.

So, yeah. BRUTAL is right.

As Tom Petty would say, "The waaaaaaiting is the harrrrrdest part"
WM 164-J Racquel Reborn
WM 162-E Racquel #336 & #162 - Retired

NDjdjjjjdj
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by NDjdjjjjdj »

This is the thread that I’ve needed myself!
Still another week until my lovely doll arrives...

So yes it’s difficult to think of much else.

Journeyman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Journeyman »

My wait is almost over now. She should be arriving tomorrow or monday at the latest. She's my first. It's been interesting time for the past month just waiting. Now it feels like time has flown by but it didn't feel like it earlier. It felt more like the last night before christmas for 30+ days. :) Hopefully I don't miss the delivery due to work if it's tomorrow. I've been fairly excited :D for the past week now and a little nervous.

IwillReview

Post by IwillReview »

Sp0ngeWorthy wrote:Fridays are going to be just about my only day to play with the doll so, if the delivery doesn't come until later in the day, it MIGHT have to get postponed until Monday and then I would be waiting another WEEK before I could actually safely play with it. Ordered mine on Oct 9th.

I hope you get enough time to clean her up! It can be messy at first.. also, advice given to me for the "honeymoon" or unboxing of the gal was to wash her thoroughly 5 times, then spread mineral oil on her and leave the oil soaking in and pulling excess factory material out of the TPE. Then powder the next day.
It actually took me more than that to clear my first completely!
the process is nice though :)
washing a perfect doll ;)
NDjdjjjjdj wrote:This is the thread that I’ve needed myself!

Welcome to our support group!!! :haha4:

Is she your first? Whoo is she??
Journeyman wrote:My wait is almost over now. She should be arriving tomorrow or monday at the latest. She's my first. It's been interesting time for the past month just waiting. Now it feels like time has flown by but it didn't feel like it earlier. It felt more like the last night before christmas for 30+ days. :) Hopefully I don't miss the delivery due to work if it's tomorrow. I've been fairly excited :D for the past week now and a little nervous.
CONGRATS on your first!! Who is she?? Have you already set up a place for her/gone down the rabbit hole of buying a whole wardrobe for her yet??? (speaking from experience lol)

Nyolop

Post by Nyolop »

Hi, I just got my sinodoll's factory photos on Tuesday, and I'm in the same waiting boat (waiting for my tracking number as of this moment).

The anticipation is definitely painful. I'm finding myself constantly checking my emails and my order status. :|

Journeyman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Journeyman »

IwillReview wrote:
CONGRATS on your first!! Who is she?? Have you already set up a place for her/gone down the rabbit hole of buying a whole wardrobe for her yet??? (speaking from experience lol)
Thanks. She's b-cup akira from piper doll. I got the flight case for storage when I have to hide her away in my closet other than that I haven't thought about it yet. I guess she'll find her space eventually :) I've just bought some lingerie. I figured I'd get her first to have more precise measurements before buying clothes. I've been window shopping allready though :D

IwillReview

Post by IwillReview »

Journeyman wrote:
IwillReview wrote:
Thanks. She's b-cup akira from piper doll. I got the flight case for storage when I have to hide her away in my closet other than that I haven't thought about it yet. I guess she'll find her space eventually :) I've just bought some lingerie. I figured I'd get her first to have more precise measurements before buying clothes. I've been window shopping allready though :D
Oh wao! Pipers are impressive!
I hear they're skin is super soft :)

I hear ya on the measurements. When my first doll arrived I measured her then went to the nearest Ross with the tailors tape :lol:

IwillReview

Post by IwillReview »

Nyolop wrote:Hi, I just got my sinodoll's factory photos on Tuesday, and I'm in the same waiting boat (waiting for my tracking number as of this moment).

The anticipation is definitely painful. I'm finding myself constantly checking my emails and my order status. :|
Ooo can you post some in this thread??
I dont have my factory photos yet. She must still be cooking in there..

IwillReview

Post by IwillReview »

Also, behind Journeyman's cutie...
I need to get me one of those slabs of memory foam.
Anyone know where to get some???
akira.jpg
akira.jpg (399.68 KiB) Viewed 21598 times

NDjdjjjjdj
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by NDjdjjjjdj »

IwillReview wrote:
Sp0ngeWorthy wrote:Fridays are going to be just about my only day to play with the doll so, if the delivery doesn't come until later in the day, it MIGHT have to get postponed until Monday and then I would be waiting another WEEK before I could actually safely play with it. Ordered mine on Oct 9th.

I hope you get enough time to clean her up! It can be messy at first.. also, advice given to me for the "honeymoon" or unboxing of the gal was to wash her thoroughly 5 times, then spread mineral oil on her and leave the oil soaking in and pulling excess factory material out of the TPE. Then powder the next day.
It actually took me more than that to clear my first completely!
the process is nice though :)
washing a perfect doll ;)
NDjdjjjjdj wrote:This is the thread that I’ve needed myself!

Welcome to our support group!!! :haha4:

Is she your first? Whoo is she??
This delightful specimen, former cover doll (albeit with different head).

viewtopic.php?f=420&t=115957&hilit=AS166

First doll! And what a way to start off!

:multi:

Nyolop

Post by Nyolop »

Here are the photos they sent me.
296C36A8-EC8B-49A6-92DD-846F5C41C395.jpg
296C36A8-EC8B-49A6-92DD-846F5C41C395.jpg (225.19 KiB) Viewed 21596 times
3F2EC24D-B9E4-4C6F-B4F4-96ADCC0A2DA9.jpg
3F2EC24D-B9E4-4C6F-B4F4-96ADCC0A2DA9.jpg (222.8 KiB) Viewed 21596 times
Journeyman's girl looking very nice also!

IwillReview

Post by IwillReview »

NDjdjjjjdj wrote:

NIIICE a fit gal! I think we have similar types ;)
Lucky guy! Only 1 week left!!!! I can't WAIT until im that close!
Have You gone and done shopping for her/set up a space for her? Bought new suoer soft bed sheets?
Lol that's where I'm putting my attention until she's here! (And battlefield 5 because they added Pacific assault campaigns :multi: )

NDjdjjjjdj
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by NDjdjjjjdj »

IwillReview wrote:
NDjdjjjjdj wrote:

NIIICE a fit gal! I think we have similar types ;)
Lucky guy! Only 1 week left!!!! I can't WAIT until im that close!
Have You gone and done shopping for her/set up a space for her? Bought new suoer soft bed sheets?
Lol that's where I'm putting my attention until she's here! (And battlefield 5 because they added Pacific assault campaigns :multi: )
Yes she’s certainly got a great build.
:D

I’ve only been able to make basic preparations so far, I’ve been too busy!

IwillReview

Post by IwillReview »

Nyolop wrote:Here are the photos they sent me.
The attachment 296C36A8-EC8B-49A6-92DD-846F5C41C395.jpg is no longer available
The attachment 3F2EC24D-B9E4-4C6F-B4F4-96ADCC0A2DA9.jpg is no longer available
Journeyman's girl looking very nice also!
Stunning!!! Wow I love her hair too I have a similar wig on my SM
20191013_004314.jpg
20191013_004314.jpg (1.03 MiB) Viewed 21556 times
I found that some wigs tangle super fast and would have to go through the whole, fabric softener in a bucket, process... while others just need a brushing in the morning and they back to normal.

INFORMATIONS