sexyrealsexdolls.com

Custom Made Crownpeaks Breasts Toy!!!

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
cc77
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Custom Made Crownpeaks Breasts Toy!!!

Post by cc77 »

unlovable wrote:
AJ2487 wrote:
unlovable wrote:
AJ2487 wrote:Here are some more pictures. I'm having a lot of fun with these so far, but I want to hold off on my final thoughts until I get my Chichifueta Rocket's tomorrow.
Wow they look great! Hows the titty sex?
Pretty good if you want them to be extremely soft and squishy. You won't get a lot of tightness out of them. But, they are very jiggly and will take punishment. One of the best things about them is how durable they feel. Also, the nipples are nice and hard and have a more realistic feel.

The only downers I can think of are they have a bit of a chemical odor. And, I'm fine with the shape, but I could see not everyone liking it. Pictures don't seem to capture how flat they lie. That is until you lay them with the back side upright. One of the things I want to see with the Chichi Rockets is the back support. I think these breasts toys need firmer backs.
Yeah they need a better base, almost all oppai toys do.

If I do get them I would also get something like this so I can have them in a good position to go at.

https://www.amazon.com/Drive-Medical-Fo ... 4E5MV&th=1

How heavy are they you think? And if you could, could you show us the box?
Good looking out with the link to that wedge, thanks for the advice there
My opinions are breast size are not normal. Just ask me.

roadside28

Post by roadside28 »

AJ2487 wrote: Pretty good if you want them to be extremely soft and squishy. You won't get a lot of tightness out of them. But, they are very jiggly and will take punishment. One of the best things about them is how durable they feel. Also, the nipples are nice and hard and have a more realistic feel.

The only downers I can think of are they have a bit of a chemical odor. And, I'm fine with the shape, but I could see not everyone liking it. Pictures don't seem to capture how flat they lie. That is until you lay them with the back side upright. One of the things I want to see with the Chichi Rockets is the back support. I think these breasts toys need firmer backs.
I notice in one of your pictures it looks like you own a pair of the Akaris Breasts. Could you perhaps take a picture of the 2 right next to each other?

And yeah, it looks like they do lay a bit flat. That's why I was reaching out to them if there was a way to make them protrude out more. They still look super amazing. Lots of great detail, and glad to hear the jiggle is fun. would you say they jiggle more than the akaris?

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

If placed atop a doll's chest, the TPE breasts under the Crownpeaks breasts should provide a nice level of projection.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

takikawa
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by takikawa »

@CF

I guess the million dollar question is will there be a negative or chemical reaction between the TPE and Silicone base? If not, then my dreams have come true. :D

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

I cant wait to see if they can make them even bigger. But $700 is a lot.

cc77
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cc77 »

unlovable wrote:I cant wait to see if they can make them even bigger. But $700 is a lot.
Have you contacted CrownPeaks to ask them if they could make a bigger size and how much that may cost? What are you looking for them to make, like N cups or O cups or something like that?
My opinions are breast size are not normal. Just ask me.

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

cc77 wrote:
unlovable wrote:I cant wait to see if they can make them even bigger. But $700 is a lot.
Have you contacted CrownPeaks to ask them if they could make a bigger size and how much that may cost? What are you looking for them to make, like N cups or O cups or something like that?
haha no I havent, IDK if I would actually want them to be bigger but I just wanna see how far they can push the limit. The L at 700 is pushing it for my price range. But the 4 pics AJ posted look amazing. Id love to have them and put them in some sexy tops or bikinis.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

I want to see them get much bigger in terms of projection. Think this size in terms of diameter, but breastfeeding.

Breastfeeding hungry octuplets. :D
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

roadside28

Post by roadside28 »

CF wrote:I want to see them get much bigger in terms of projection. Think this size in terms of diameter, but breastfeeding.

Breastfeeding hungry octuplets. :D
Exactly! Width wise they are perfect. The globe shape they have is also perfect. They just don't protrude out enough when laying flat. I think on a flat surface they are roughly 4 inches tall. Would be really nice to see them 6 inches tall. I understand that if you pick them up from the back and let them droop that they extend a lot further. But trying to perform a boob job while doing this is super difficult next to impossible with the way the back is designed, as they just flop all over the place. Where as if you were with a real woman, the torso behind her boobs would act as the support.

I've had a good back and fourth with the creators, and they said they are willing to go bigger than the L cup, or even design a different cup shape. They would just need a backer to help support them. I guess it would cost $100 every text mold, so trying to perfect a pair to someones exact liking could get expensive with trial and error.

None the less these still look beautiful. I'll be ordering the L cup, with the extra 1 pound of material in her. They mentioned the extra 1 pound of material should make her cup size fuller, and noticeable larger. I'm just waiting to hear back from them, to see if they have a picture of all the colors they offer lined up. I'm torn on getting light/ or some level of tan.

AJ2487
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by AJ2487 »

Final got all three of my girls, bedtime is FUNTIME! :D :D :D
Attachments
20191119_123206.jpg
20191119_123206.jpg (2.78 MiB) Viewed 2572 times
20191119_123421.jpg
20191119_123421.jpg (2.6 MiB) Viewed 2572 times

AJ2487
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by AJ2487 »

Without a doubt, the Akari's Breast II are the biggest breast toys I've seen so far. Crownpeak's toy are a lot of fun but lack that really full round shape the ABII's have. The Chichi Fueta Rocket's are very soft with long nipples. Their back support is much firmer than the rest of it. This makes holding and handling them easier. Crownpeaks is on the right track, I'd recommend that they focus on developing a mold that lets the breasts protrude out further. Overall, If you want big and super jiggly, then go with Crownpeaks L cup for 700$. If you want something lighter and cheaper, then go with the Chichi Fueta Rockets for around 350$. Their still better than the Aichans. If you want to go BIG! then buy the Akari's Breast 1 or 2, 2 is in the picture with the huge nipples for around 800$. I'm very happy with all three. What do you guys think?

FatesArrow

Post by FatesArrow »

roadside28 wrote: I've had a good back and fourth with the creators, and they said they are willing to go bigger than the L cup, or even design a different cup shape. They would just need a backer to help support them. I guess it would cost $100 every text mold, so trying to perfect a pair to someones exact liking could get expensive with trial and error.
I'm just spitballing here, and I'm sure this is obvious to those of us here but it seems to me that the next evolution of this design would be to include some kind of void that could house an "inner core" so to speak of some kind of material (some kind of open-cell foam perhaps) that would be enough to provide some 3D structure without adding too much weight or negating the delightfully natural look and feel.

I think keeping it simple as possible with an air bladder of some kind might work? Consider if a pair of CPs was like a beach ball that you inflated with air (or hot water) to provide some dimension.

To be clear, I'm not suggesting a radical redesign -- I'm talking about an area of volume equal to probably less than a 1/4 of the total volume of each breast form. CPs are impressive as they are and maybe just need a little tweaking?

My two (Canadian) cents. :wink:

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

Omg thanks for sharing! You have a big titty harem there!

If someone said to you i dont care about the other factors. I just want the best titty fucking experience which would you recommend?

AJ2487
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by AJ2487 »

unlovable wrote:Omg thanks for sharing! You have a big titty harem there!

If someone said to you i dont care about the other factors. I just want the best titty fucking experience which would you recommend?
Akaris Breast have been my favorite experience so far. Crownpeaks is a close second but for different reasons, apples and oranges. Imo, if you want the best big titty experience, save up for the Akaris Breast. Be warned, they weigh like 24lbs and scratch easy. But, they are monsters and feel like squishy basketballs in your hand. I'm buying a back up pair soon should further damage happen to the ones I have now.

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

AJ2487 wrote:
unlovable wrote:Omg thanks for sharing! You have a big titty harem there!

Akaris Breast have been my favorite experience so far. Crownpeaks is a close second but for different reasons, apples and oranges. Imo, if you want the best big titty experience, save up for the Akaris Breast. Be warned, they weigh like 24lbs and scratch easy. But, they are monsters and feel like squishy basketballs in your hand. I'm buying a back up pair soon should further damage happen to the ones I have now.
Thanks for your answer. I already own the Akari 1. Crownpeaks look amazing but the base of the chichi rockets look like the best. IDK what to order honestly. Maybe I will get all three some day. I hope CP listens to all the feedback they are getting and can make the perfect tits.

INFORMATIONS