www.thecityofsexy.com

Elina #9 review by a happy customer :D

Gynoid Technology Limited is a high-tech. company focusing on the R&D of super-simulation beauty art collectibles,high-end mannequin, super realistic solid silicone dolls and artificial intelligent robot girlfriends. It is a perfect combination of the top international artists in the field of digital and human body sculpting, a well integration of the traditional art of sculpting and the 3D digital modeling, We starting from the prototyping to hand painting, taking care of each and every detail of our products. Our products adopts food-grade platinum silicone,alloy plus engineering plastic bones (keeping the ergonomics design in mind,we achieved the full-body joints mobility to its extreme ranges, including the articulation of finger joints). top-level styling, real-value experience...we can do more beyond your imagination. www.thecityofsexy.com
Hikaruu
Apprentice
Apprentice

Elina #9 review by a happy customer :D

Post by Hikaruu »

Hello everyone,

I purchased a Gynoid #9 as my first doll in April. Finally, it was here this week and I'd like to share my experience. I am still waiting on the clothings for her so this initial post will focus on buying, shipping, and first impressions. I will try to upload photos once I have more stuff to decorate her. *** If I make or raise any stupid questions, bare in mind this review is from a first time doll buyer. There can be some part where I am bias.

Buying:
I bought the doll with Eric (who is an official sale representative for Gynoid); he was really accommodating and answered most of my questions. Gynoid takes bank transfer/Paypal for the payment (additional fee for choosing the Paypal). Usually, Gynoid starts lining up your order once they receive the money so keep in mind, if you choose bank transfer, it takes around 3-5 business day to process.

Shipping:
The wait game is no longer a myth to me. The initial estimated wait time was 45 working days for the doll to arrive but I asked Eric to try quicken my order if possible. Accounting that there might be a possibility for delay due to COVID, Eric managed to get me my doll in just one month! I was very pleased and grateful of him doing that for me.
As this is my first time buying a doll and buying it as an individual buyer without a vendor, I was worried about the customs and declaring at first since I heard Canadian customs tend to be harsh on goods like this. However, to my surprise, it cleared custom in just one day and shipping from Fedex took about 5 working days from China to Canada.

First Impression:
The box is extremely heavy and I recommend at least prepare a small pulling cart if you are picking up the package yourself. For delivery, I assume you can ask the carrier to help you. The packaging is on point, everything is protected by foams surrounding the box and smooth cloth to cover and wrap the dolls body to prevent dusts.
The doll looks extremely "real-life" and I am not gonna lie, it is almost identical as the photos posted on this Gynoid tread. (For #9) There are some smalls issues though; for example, the part where the neck is connect to the head, the steel skeleton part is not fully sealed, you can see the there are spaces in between the silicon and the steel skeleton.*Not sure if this is a common issue for dolls* The fingers are quite fragile and the skeleton will poke out once in a while. Cleaning is a hassle since I have no experience cleaning a real-life doll, it is indeed a workout section every time I wash her "Fixed-Vagina". Other than these small issues, the doll is made well for sure. The body shape is attractive and resemble a real girl. The feel and touch is surprisingly soft as silicon material, especially the breasts :D The make up is solid and seems like it will not come off easily. In general, it is exactly what I expected from looking at the photos.

*Special thanks to Rick at Sexdollcanada, he helped me through my concerns regarding Canadian customs and shared his experience with me to put me at ease. Like I said, I was very worried at first and Rick really knows the in and out of dealing with Canadian customs. I will definitely recommend their service if you are looking for a doll in Canada.

My review will end here for now. I will add more details regarding her functionality as I need to have more experience with her first. Thanks for reading!
Attachments
KWA01170420.MP4
#9 Factory Video
(16.11 MiB) Downloaded 3378 times

chengsta
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Elina #9 review by a happy customer :D

Post by chengsta »

congrats. you should definitely look up on how to clean a and dry doll after use, it'll help out a lot.

tpefan19
Ex-Member

Post by tpefan19 »

Hikaruu wrote: The box is extremely heavy and I recommend at least prepare a small pulling cart if you are picking up the package yourself. For delivery, I assume you can ask the carrier to help you. The packaging is on point, everything is protected by foams surrounding the box and smooth cloth to cover and wrap the dolls body to prevent dusts.
The doll looks extremely "real-life" and I am not gonna lie, it is almost identical as the photos posted on this Gynoid tread. (For #9) There are some smalls issues though; for example, the part where the neck is connect to the head, the steel skeleton part is not fully sealed, you can see the there are spaces in between the silicon and the steel skeleton.*Not sure if this is a common issue for dolls* The fingers are quite fragile and the skeleton will poke out once in a while. Cleaning is a hassle since I have no experience cleaning a real-life doll, it is indeed a workout section every time I wash her "Fixed-Vagina". Other than these small issues, the doll is made well for sure. The body shape is attractive and resemble a real girl. The feel and touch is surprisingly soft as silicon material, especially the breasts The make up is solid and seems like it will not come off easily. In general, it is exactly what I expected from looking at the photos.
she looks so real... still, the lack of a bum-hole is not acceptable to me for that kind of price.

as far as cleaning, do it in vertical position (make sure her feet are on non-slip surface), and let gravity helps draining out the water afterward... you still need to dry her though... some people will recommend some sort of air blowing device, I just insert a tampon, wiggle it around to soak up what gravity misses... then to be sure, insert a "dry stick" and let it sit in her for about 1/2 hour, or until you remember to remove it (dry sticks can be reused).

https://www.doll-forever.com/en/?produc ... bing-stick
Attachments
20200417_031731_A.jpg
20200417_031731_A.jpg (265.83 KiB) Viewed 3758 times

garriola83
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by garriola83 »

Congrats! You got a really beautiful looking doll for a first timer! Looking forward to more pictures and more insight on your experience as a Gynoid owner! But first, have fun and have a nice honeymoon!

ZacT009

Post by ZacT009 »

Congratulations! Thanks for the review. Looking forward to your photos.
Olivia's Thread!viewtopic.php?t=130378
Olivia Lauren - Gynoid Model 11 - Laura
Amelia Carmel - Zelex ZG170C - GE94-2
Maddie Asher - Zelex ZX172E - ZXE203

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Congratulations and may thanks for your review. The more information we have about these wonderful dolls, the better :)
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by smallcat »

tpefan19 wrote:
Hikaruu wrote: The box is extremely heavy and I recommend at least prepare a small pulling cart if you are picking up the package yourself. For delivery, I assume you can ask the carrier to help you. The packaging is on point, everything is protected by foams surrounding the box and smooth cloth to cover and wrap the dolls body to prevent dusts.
The doll looks extremely "real-life" and I am not gonna lie, it is almost identical as the photos posted on this Gynoid tread. (For #9) There are some smalls issues though; for example, the part where the neck is connect to the head, the steel skeleton part is not fully sealed, you can see the there are spaces in between the silicon and the steel skeleton.*Not sure if this is a common issue for dolls* The fingers are quite fragile and the skeleton will poke out once in a while. Cleaning is a hassle since I have no experience cleaning a real-life doll, it is indeed a workout section every time I wash her "Fixed-Vagina". Other than these small issues, the doll is made well for sure. The body shape is attractive and resemble a real girl. The feel and touch is surprisingly soft as silicon material, especially the breasts The make up is solid and seems like it will not come off easily. In general, it is exactly what I expected from looking at the photos.
she looks so real... still, the lack of a bum-hole is not acceptable to me for that kind of price.

as far as cleaning, do it in vertical position (make sure her feet are on non-slip surface), and let gravity helps draining out the water afterward... you still need to dry her though... some people will recommend some sort of air blowing device, I just insert a tampon, wiggle it around to soak up what gravity misses... then to be sure, insert a "dry stick" and let it sit in her for about 1/2 hour, or until you remember to remove it (dry sticks can be reused).

That seems rather unsafe, I would probably avoid standing her like that, if her joints loosen later in life. Or simple mishap. Better off with a non slip rubber mat with soft cloths under feet.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Congratulations. From what I'm starting to see perhaps those who buy a Gynoid won't ever buy another doll ever.

The rest of us . . . well, we end up with collections.

Best wishes,

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

Big congratulations .. i have watched your video several times and enjoyed every sec., she look great.
I also have a 9 on the way and seeing your lady shows how beautiful Gynoid's are.
Excited to see that you are enjoying yours already.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

tpefan19
Ex-Member

Post by tpefan19 »

Hikaruu wrote:My review will end here for now. I will add more details regarding her functionality as I need to have more experience with her first. Thanks for reading!
She's very real and pretty look at... Please include a review on what it's like to kiss her (how do you not want to kiss a face like that, right?)… I'm interested to know if the experience is as real as she looks, or at least as enjoyable as with a TPE face, or a soft silicone face... or if it's more like putting your lips on a piece of painted wood (according to others' comments about how hard GT faces are).

Hikaruu
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Hikaruu »

She's very real and pretty look at... Please include a review on what it's like to kiss her (how do you not want to kiss a face like that, right?)… I'm interested to know if the experience is as real as she looks, or at least as enjoyable as with a TPE face, or a soft silicone face... or if it's more like putting your lips on a piece of painted wood (according to others' comments about how hard GT faces are).
I have never owned a TPE doll before but I have play with some sleeves that is made of TPE material. The body material is soft but not as soft as TPE. But, I would agree, kissing #9 on mouth is more like kissing painted wood. It's pretty hard and I end up kissing her neck more since it is the softer material.
Big congratulations .. i have watched your video several times and enjoyed every sec., she look great.
I also have a 9 on the way and seeing your lady shows how beautiful Gynoid's are.
Excited to see that you are enjoying yours already.
Congrats to you as well! Hope your #9 arrive in no time :D

Post Posted: Tue May 26, 2020 8:27 am
Congratulations. From what I'm starting to see perhaps those who buy a Gynoid won't ever buy another doll ever.

The rest of us . . . well, we end up with collections.

Best wishes,

Harem
Thank you Harem! Even though I am extremely happy with #9, to be honest I am interested in some smaller or lighter doll because it is indeed pain in the ass to set up position with #9 given she is around 30kg and fragile on the fingers and ankles. I managed to try missionary and spoon where I can just lay the #9 face up. However, cow girl, doggy and other positions I have tried and failed due to the weight. This could be because that I am a newbie and still have not understood how dolls work. Anyways, I am now thinking to buy a stool sex chair to help with harder positions, not sure if it will work but fingers crossed!

Hikaruu
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Hikaruu »

congrats. you should definitely look up on how to clean a and dry doll after use, it'll help out a lot.
Thanks! I am currently using the enema bulb + soup water for washing and tampons+drys sticks combo to dry. So far it seems like it is doing decent work but there is no way I can see or tell if the inner part is actually free of bacteria or totally dry. I am researching on the forum regarding how to deep clean the doll's deepest part in her fixed-vagina and how to keep it bacteria free. If there is any good tips please let me know ^^
tpefan19 wrote: she looks so real... still, the lack of a bum-hole is not acceptable to me for that kind of price.
Thanks for sharing! Yes, I am also using this method but I do the washing at my kitchen counter where I just lay her down and horizontally do the cleaning. Afterwards for drying, I lift her up in standing position and shake off the water then stick the tampon+dry stick.
PDutus wrote:Congratulations and may thanks for your review. The more information we have about these wonderful dolls, the better :)
ZacT009 wrote:Congratulations! Thanks for the review. Looking forward to your photos.
garriola83 wrote:Congrats! You got a really beautiful looking doll for a first timer! Looking forward to more pictures and more insight on your experience as a Gynoid owner! But first, have fun and have a nice honeymoon!
Thank you all for reading my review! clothings should be here today or tomorrow, I will upload the photos soon!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I'm disappointed to hear the head is so hard. And the propensity for finger pokes :-(

Cleaning a fixed vagina - use a shower hose possibly with a thinner pipe inserted and you can put that well up into the cavity

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheIQF++ »

Congratulations to you indeed. Nice choice on this doll. :thumbs_up:
Her eyes look fantastic in the video - as does everything else really! So many lifelike details like the veins between her thighs...
Sorry to hear about the hardness of the face :( I really hope they make a softer option in the future.
Have fun getting her clothes and finding out her personality. Did you pick a name for her yet?

Thanks for sharing. :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

tpefan19
Ex-Member

Post by tpefan19 »

Hikaruu wrote:
tpefan19 wrote: she looks so real... still, the lack of a bum-hole is not acceptable to me for that kind of price.
Thanks for sharing! Yes, I am also using this method but I do the washing at my kitchen counter where I just lay her down and horizontally do the cleaning. Afterwards for drying, I lift her up in standing position and shake off the water then stick the tampon+dry stick.
sounds like a lot of effort with the extra lifting to change positions, and trying to keep your kitchen dry... just carry her in a vertical position from your bedroom to the bathroom, and stand her up in the shower... you can also give her a quick wash all over her body that way too... good luck.

INFORMATIONS