www.passiondolls.com

EXCLUSIVE: >>> FOXY ::::: BIG BOOBIE SEX DOLL - ORDERING

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: EXCLUSIVE: >>> FOXY ::::: BIG BOOBIE SEX DOLL - ORDERING

Post by PassionDolls »

OK, I get it and we've gone through this before even with our LeAnne 158cm or 159cm Andersen doll. No matter what you will always fine something you don't like. Some people tell me it the height, it the nipple placement, nipple shape, ass/hip size, etc etc etc. I get it. There is no way to please everyone. I bet you if I reduce the hip size, someone will complain about it not too big enough.

As for the cleverage, I don't know how many times I have to say this the boobs are not attached. There is the last photos of the boob on our site that we let it free fall for a while and you can see there not cleverage. Remember this is the round shape ball breast, so if gravity pull it down which part do you think will be flatten more? The top. If this was not a soccer boob shape ball, you won't notice the flatten. But isn't flatten, it was pulled downward. This will happens to any big boob dolls. If you hold it right up, it will be round at the top again. Remember most boob shape slope down from the top. That is the boob shape bet bigger in volume as it goes down. This doll is unique and the boob round at the top to bottom. But even with this it cannot defy gravity. Only what is to make it much smaller and that's not what we want. In fact even if you think there's not enough cleverage there, remember if the top isn't attached the breast going to fall down lower then more people will complain it was sagging. We did a bunch of test and trials and this is the best it could get to maintain it round shape. Overall, I'm happy how the shape turns out. Only if it was so easy, it would have done long ago.

That said, no doll will ever be perfect. Fact is if there is one, you would have it already and won't be looking to buy this one. All dolls going to have something you don't like. It's impossible to please everyone. Look, if there's something you don't like I get it. That's your opinion and it's fine, but no need to vent your out your frustration. We did the best we could to meet the majority of the people and the doll is final and this is how it will looks.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

PassionDolls wrote:No matter what you will always fine something you don't like. Some people tell me it the height, it the nipple placement, nipple shape, ass/hip size, etc etc etc. I get it. There is no way to please everyone. I bet you if I reduce the hip size, someone will complain about it not too big enough.
Yeah, and glad you're a "maker" - and not just a "talker". Otherwise we would follow never ending discussions (bigger vs. smaller) and a doll like such only would stay theory. Thank you for that.

Doug, do you have - by any chance - an image at hand with the doll laying on its back?

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

MoviePilot wrote:
PassionDolls wrote:No matter what you will always fine something you don't like. Some people tell me it the height, it the nipple placement, nipple shape, ass/hip size, etc etc etc. I get it. There is no way to please everyone. I bet you if I reduce the hip size, someone will complain about it not too big enough.
Yeah, and glad you're a "maker" - and not just a "talker". Otherwise we would follow never ending discussions (bigger vs. smaller) and a doll like such only would stay theory. Thank you for that.

Doug, do you have - by any chance - an image at hand with the doll laying on its back?
I'm going to try. I don't have the doll anymore as it is sold. I'll see what I can do, but remember the promo will end soon. My part of the discount is one, but the factory also provide the discount as well, so their part will be done soon.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

She's a superstar, Doug. Looking forward to seeing more of her when you can (photos AND video!).
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

PassionDolls wrote:OK, I get it and we've gone through this before even with our LeAnne 158cm or 159cm Andersen doll. No matter what you will always fine something you don't like. Some people tell me it the height, it the nipple placement, nipple shape, ass/hip size, etc etc etc. I get it. There is no way to please everyone. I bet you if I reduce the hip size, someone will complain about it not too big enough.

As for the cleverage, I don't know how many times I have to say this the boobs are not attached. There is the last photos of the boob on our site that we let it free fall for a while and you can see there not cleverage. Remember this is the round shape ball breast, so if gravity pull it down which part do you think will be flatten more? The top. If this was not a soccer boob shape ball, you won't notice the flatten. But isn't flatten, it was pulled downward. This will happens to any big boob dolls. If you hold it right up, it will be round at the top again. Remember most boob shape slope down from the top. That is the boob shape bet bigger in volume as it goes down. This doll is unique and the boob round at the top to bottom. But even with this it cannot defy gravity. Only what is to make it much smaller and that's not what we want. In fact even if you think there's not enough cleverage there, remember if the top isn't attached the breast going to fall down lower then more people will complain it was sagging. We did a bunch of test and trials and this is the best it could get to maintain it round shape. Overall, I'm happy how the shape turns out. Only if it was so easy, it would have done long ago.

That said, no doll will ever be perfect. Fact is if there is one, you would have it already and won't be looking to buy this one. All dolls going to have something you don't like. It's impossible to please everyone. Look, if there's something you don't like I get it. That's your opinion and it's fine, but no need to vent your out your frustration. We did the best we could to meet the majority of the people and the doll is final and this is how it will looks.
Yes I definitely agree the challenging physics of achieving this unusual high up very round shape has been a difficult undertaking, and for that we really have to thank you at Passion Dolls! She's such a totally unique amazing design.
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

SuckItTrebek

Post by SuckItTrebek »

So we're going to need to wait until someone gets one of these dolls to see a breast scale comparison with, like, a hand or CD or something?

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

I am so anxious for more photos! :)
Viva la megaboobs!

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

Hopefully whoever just bought the only Foxy in existence right now will help us out with further details and photos.
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

Whoever is the lucky mystery man soon to receive this doll, any ETA on your super sexy purchase? Those breasts OMG!

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Crazy big ol titties!

innature

Post by innature »

Mcupplease wrote: Hopefully whoever just bought the only Foxy in existence right now will help us out with further details and photos.
+1 can't wait to see more pics

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

PassionDolls wrote:
MoviePilot wrote:
I'm going to try. I don't have the doll anymore as it is sold. I'll see what I can do, but remember the promo will end soon. My part of the discount is one, but the factory also provide the discount as well, so their part will be done soon.
Congratulations on the popularity of Foxy. The next time you have one of the dolls handy, consider taking a variety of photos ... and then drip-feeding them out over a period of time rather than releasing them simultaneously.

I have been doing that with my doll photos, not posting new pictures until whatever I most recently shared has reached a certain threshold of views. Of course, the added advantage is that every refresh pushes those threads back to the top of the subforms, attracting more views!

The more poses and outfits you can photograph Foxy in, the more my fellow breast lovers will adore her!

Keep up the great work!

CF
Viva la megaboobs!

loomis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by loomis »

could be a real contender @ 90lbs and 130 bust... hmm
Brianna Melony SM150L viewtopic.php?t=119529
Mazzy Melony DC132bbw viewtopic.php?t=154699

Glitch603
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Glitch603 »

Wonder who got the first one
My First Doll Diary (PassionDolls 158 Leanne) viewtopic.php?f=270&t=126390

My Second Doll Diary (HiDoll 160) viewtopic.php?f=87&t=127022

My Third Doll Diary (PassionDolls 156 Foxy) https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 0&t=131196

Big Breast Feedback viewtopic.php?f=87&t=124703

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Glitch603 wrote:Wonder who got the first one
It is almost as bad as waiting to see her in the first place! :D

I want to see more pictures of this goddess!
Viva la megaboobs!

INFORMATIONS