Sili Doll Summer NXT unboxing

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
Drain Bammage

Sili Doll Summer NXT unboxing

Post by Drain Bammage »

DSCF2460.JPG
DSCF2460.JPG (1.25 MiB) Viewed 3933 times
Order date August 1, 2020.
Delivery date August 13, 2020.
Brand/Model: Silidoll Summer NXT

After more than two decades of curiosity and desire, I finally pulled the trigger on a doll. The craftsmanship, quality/durability, and price are finally where they needed to be imho. In addition, my living arrangements are finally conducive to adopting this lifestyle.
I have lurked the board pretty much since it's inception, or near enough. I have learned a ton, and I took to heart much of the advice/feedback on new doll ownership. Naturally, I would have preferred a larger model. However, I figured it wise to take seriously the
horde of complaints regarding doll weight and management. In addition, my first choice would be fixed vagina. Again, I heeded the advice for an insert/removable option for ease of cleaning and sanitation.

I didn't suffer much the "brutal, brutal, wait" as is often depicted. I was pretty excited last night/today, once I received notification that the doll was out for delivery. I woke up early, and was unable to return to sleep. I figured I'd sleep after the arrival and inevitable playtime.
The past few weeks have been filled with preparation and purchases. Again, I wish to thank the contributing members of the forum for recomendations. So far, I have purchased 2 body pillows for posing/position assistance and to help protect the knees, elbows and wrists. A white waterproof non-vinyl bedsheet for
washing/oiling, as well as white regular new bedsheets. A heating pad, and off white fleece cover/blanket for warming the doll. Memory foam, and a hardshell storage case for storage; relatively expensive, but infinitely practical. I also have purchased dark red lip powder, baby oil, baby powder, nivea body wash, and a short wavy bobbed black/brunette wig. I still need to get socks, and hand warmers or something to protect the
fingers. I wanted to wait until I received the doll to get a better idea for panty, bra, regular outfits, shoes etc. Plus, everything happened a little faster than I would have anticipated. No worries though, I have plenty of time; and from what I have consistently read, that is one of the best aspects of ownership.

I will leave a more detailed review after I have had some time with the doll. Apologies in advance for the photo quality. My phone camera is a potato, and I have a hard time keeping me hands still enough to take non-blurry shots. My only other option is a 15 year old digital.
Attachments
DSCF2472.JPG
DSCF2472.JPG (1.21 MiB) Viewed 3933 times
DSCF2471.JPG
DSCF2471.JPG (1.23 MiB) Viewed 3933 times
DSCF2469.JPG
DSCF2469.JPG (1.25 MiB) Viewed 3933 times
DSCF2468.JPG
DSCF2468.JPG (1.26 MiB) Viewed 3933 times
DSCF2467.JPG
DSCF2467.JPG (1.25 MiB) Viewed 3933 times
DSCF2465.JPG
DSCF2465.JPG (1.27 MiB) Viewed 3933 times
DSCF2462.JPG
DSCF2462.JPG (1.21 MiB) Viewed 3933 times
DSCF2461.JPG
DSCF2461.JPG (1.26 MiB) Viewed 3933 times
DSCF2459.JPG
DSCF2459.JPG (1.27 MiB) Viewed 3933 times
DSCF2458.JPG
DSCF2458.JPG (1.25 MiB) Viewed 3933 times

Drain Bammage

Re: Sili Doll Summer NXT unboxing

Post by Drain Bammage »

DSCF2475.JPG
DSCF2475.JPG (1.23 MiB) Viewed 3930 times
My initial impressions are as follows:

Price/ease of ordering - 10/10

Communication with Mfg - 10/10 I received several emails from Mig, timely updates and pertinent information.

Shipping - 11/10 considering the Fedex quagmire

Packaging - 10/10 No damage anywhere. I also appreciated the face shield, I've never seen that before

Odor - 10/10 I was worried about this, but no odor whatsover

Realism - 9/10 One breast is slightly malformed I'm assuming from shipping. I didn't experience the "uncanny valley" I've read so much about, but I don't think I'd want it to look any more real. I tried to get a close up of the hands. They look much much better than I expected.

Ergonomics - 9/10 Relatively stiff joints for now. Again, this is my first doll, so I have nothing to compare it to. Holds poses just fine, joints appear to have a relatively natural range of motion. The doll felt much heavier than I anticipated. I'm glad I went with a more petite model for my first doll. Thanks guys

Play Time - 11/10 It was over fast. I am SO glad I went with the insert. Cleaning is easy peasy lemon squeezy Thanks again guys.

This doll exceeded my expectations. I am delighted with my purchase. Thanks a million Mig and Sili Doll.

Good things come to those who wait.
Attachments
DSCF2476.JPG
DSCF2476.JPG (1.22 MiB) Viewed 3930 times
DSCF2474.JPG
DSCF2474.JPG (1.25 MiB) Viewed 3930 times
DSCF2473.JPG
DSCF2473.JPG (1.2 MiB) Viewed 3930 times

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Very nice Drain Bammage... thanks for the sharing your review... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Congratulations, thank you for the review, sounds like she is a lot of fun. I have been interested in this model since the announcement. Is the breast expected to return to normal shape? And the vaginal positioning looks quite forward, will you be able to enjoy her both missionary and doggy?

Drain Bammage

Post by Drain Bammage »

Dollarhyde wrote:Very nice Drain Bammage... thanks for the sharing your review... :glou:
Cheers. Glad you enjoyed it.

Studio wrote:Congratulations, thank you for the review, sounds like she is a lot of fun. I have been interested in this model since the announcement. Is the breast expected to return to normal shape? And the vaginal positioning looks quite forward, will you be able to enjoy her both missionary and doggy?
The breast is already returning to normal.

Your are correct regarding the LHP. Doggy/Vag is not comfortable. Prone and k9 are best appreciated using the anus.

The doll is petite enough for me to enjoy cowgirl, which has been my preferred position for the most part. I'm also really enjoying traditional mish with my arms under the doll so that I can stay in contact with the breasts.

Lazy doggy via the anal orifice is pretty amazing as well.

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Thank you for the information, enjoy your honeymoon.

Drain Bammage

Post by Drain Bammage »

Studio wrote:Thank you for the information, enjoy your honeymoon.
Heh heh.
I'd say "you have no idea", but all things considered, you probably do!
It got pretty crazy in here yesterday; there was baby oil and lipstick EVERYWHERE!!!

Let's just say I slept better last night than I have in ages.
I should have bought one of these things 20 years ago...

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

That sounds like a very positive review, and a sentiment many will agree with. If someone thinks they want a doll, go for it. Regrets are very rare when you look at her for the first time and then take her in your arms.

mykim

Post by mykim »

How do the breasts feel? Are they soft with jiggle?
Dolls I own
Sanhui 105cm

Drain Bammage

Post by Drain Bammage »

mykim wrote:How do the breasts feel? Are they soft with jiggle?

The breasts are bananas; in an ridiculously excellent way.
And I'm not even a boob man, I'm an ass man.

Nothing feels like huge naturals except huge naturals of course, but I have gone through a LOT of baby oil in the last few days. Most of it ends up on, around, and in between the doll's breasts.

They look amazing as well. If you are a boob guy, you will LOVE these, I promise.

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Enjoy your lady. From what I experienced SiliDoll has a very nice feeling TPE. It feels very smooth and soft though not all too squishy or delicate.

Drain Bammage

Post by Drain Bammage »

dxc wrote:Enjoy your lady. From what I experienced SiliDoll has a very nice feeling TPE. It feels very smooth and soft though not all too squishy or delicate.
Indeed. It definitely has that soft in the right places, hard in the right places quality. Like a woman with an athletic hardbody.
Mine was getting a little tacky, especially around the tits; so yesterday I broke out the baby powder.
It was like magic. The skin returned to it's silky smooth condition.

You'll never guess what happened next...

ahia

Post by ahia »

Hey Drain Bammage, thanks for the review! I'm thinking about pulling the trigger to get one of these dolls myself, but I have a few questions I'm hoping you can answer.

1. How's the LHP for the doll? I haven't seen any "from behind" pictures of the doll, but it looks like the vag isn't very accessible from behind. Perhaps I should ask Siliconeman for some advice...

2. After almost two weeks, have the deformities in the breasts disappear?

Looks like you're having a lot of fun! Enjoy yourself and thank you.

Drain Bammage

Post by Drain Bammage »

ahia wrote:Hey Drain Bammage, thanks for the review! I'm thinking about pulling the trigger to get one of these dolls myself, but I have a few questions I'm hoping you can answer.

1. How's the LHP for the doll? I haven't seen any "from behind" pictures of the doll, but it looks like the vag isn't very accessible from behind. Perhaps I should ask Siliconeman for some advice...

2. After almost two weeks, have the deformities in the breasts disappear?

Looks like you're having a lot of fun! Enjoy yourself and thank you.
Question 1 has already been answered. Please read the thread.
As for question 2; the dent on the breast is apparently permanent. It is something I am happy to live with however, as I can easily message it out in about 10 seconds before playtime. It will not reappear for several hours.

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

What an excellent review and a beautiful doll! I thoroughly enjoyed reading the review, as it was very well written, detailed and put together. I think you have set the standard on a good and proper review here. ;) Also, on TPE dolls, too much oiling can be just as bad as not enough. In that, I mean that too much oil can break down the integrity of the TPE and have it begin to deteriorate way before it's time. Just a friendly tip. :)
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll