betterlovedoll.com

Any other style/theme/skin/font selections available?

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
Blisst
Active Poster
Active Poster

Any other style/theme/skin/font selections available?

Post by Blisst »

Hello!

I've poked through the user options and am seeing no controls to change the display font, style, theme, skin.

I'm getting on in years and the default font size seems tiny these days.

I do utilize my browser zoom but it doesn't rescale the content, it just zooms everything larger so if I'm trying to read a sentence that wraps around I have to scroll left and right to view it.

I know there's a number of extensions available for various versions of phpbb, I'm just wondering if any of those are installed and where the user controls to activate them are.

Thanks!
-no sig

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Any other style/theme/skin/font selections available?

Post by Slew »

Hi, sorry to get back to you late. Unfortunately, no, we don't have those plugins installed, this software is quite dated and we are planning an eventual upgrade, as soon as we can line it up correctly. These types of things may well be included in our new software upgrade.

In the meantime if you're using a PC, you can try CTRL + mouse scroll, which should engage Windows Explorer's zoom capabilities. This will enlarge the window's display to a certain extent, while staying inside the window's borders, depending on your screen resolution and how much you enlarge it by.

Blisst
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Blisst »

No worries Slew. That was nowhere near what I would consider a late response.

Ya the CTRL+wheel is what I've been using, however on some pages it refuses to scale properly within the window constraint. I'm not sure if it's inline images, or the nested quotes.

I haven't taken the time yet to bounce over to the phpbb site and see if it's already in the known bugs list or workaround.

I really just wanted to make sure that I wasn't missing the obvious.

Thanks!
-no sig

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

:) :glou:

INFORMATIONS