sexyrealsexdolls.com

Dyeing Nipples with new colors DIY Mod - video

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed TPE or TPR Dolls
timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Dyeing Nipples with new colors DIY Mod - video

Post by timetraveler1 »

great video and info on the nipple coloring .

LongRealMan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LongRealMan »

Amazing explore. This is absolutely what I am looking for.
Thanks for the Guide. Great Job !
I am going to purchase some RosyRich food power.
However, the video is showing the work with TPE. My doll is full silicone.
Did anyone try it on silicone dolls or the method and result is the same?
My Lover : Angela Tram Anh
CST 168 F: 90-59-95-35kg

ketchumdan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ketchumdan »

Brunch wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:57 am These oil-based powder colors for food decoration also comes as dust set. Eg. from Petal Crafts (google; 'petal dust set').
I haven't tried these though, so don't know if they're good.
petal_dust_set.jpg
I contacted this company, they're reply is that the Palette Dusts are WATER BASED and will NOT mix with oil :( Sad, there's so many colors to choose from in a palette...oh, well

yerak
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by yerak »

Will this method work with eye shadows as well? Say I bought some eye shadow and a heat gun, would I get similar results?

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

LongRealMan wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:50 am Amazing explore. This is absolutely what I am looking for.
This is highly unlikely to work with silicone, because you're would have to use insane temperatures compared to TPE to achieve a partial melt.

Beautiful lady btw. :thumbs_up:
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

[Fizzbann]
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by [Fizzbann] »

Any ideas for silicone? Ordered a few to try on my 1st test tpe doll. Tbh I think this is the best option for TPE without trying it yet. The markers to me seem like they would slowly destroy the TPE over time, and reduce the lifespan of the doll.

homersexual

Post by homersexual »

[Fizzbann] wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:44 pm Any ideas for silicone? Ordered a few to try on my 1st test tpe doll. Tbh I think this is the best option for TPE without trying it yet. The markers to me seem like they would slowly destroy the TPE over time, and reduce the lifespan of the doll.
I've been experimenting with a few myself, but I've been setting up more unconventional ideas. RevJack has advised mixing mica powder in, which has its own challenges, while a few have shown tremendous results with markers. My own work, which has been highly "TPE glue" dependent, has yielded very promising results, specifically with molding and reconstruction. I would not say the TPE has deteriorated after working, in fact it pretty much congeals nicely, so I doubt any damage would be too severe as long as one works gingerly with these markers.

My strongest advice is to pic whatever you are most comfortable with trying and experiment on spares or scraps (like the insert if you have one). I have three different shades of TPE from three different orders all from WM, and none of them react the same to anything I've applied (lighted tends to be more resilient against glue/solvent, for example). Take all advice and tutorials with that in mind; your TPE and theirs may behave differently.

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

Wow and here I thought just using makeup powder was enough. Well maybe it is, but not water resistant.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

[Fizzbann]
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by [Fizzbann] »

homersexual wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 3:31 am
[Fizzbann] wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:44 pm Any ideas for silicone? Ordered a few to try on my 1st test tpe doll. Tbh I think this is the best option for TPE without trying it yet. The markers to me seem like they would slowly destroy the TPE over time, and reduce the lifespan of the doll.
I've been experimenting with a few myself, but I've been setting up more unconventional ideas. RevJack has advised mixing mica powder in, which has its own challenges, while a few have shown tremendous results with markers. My own work, which has been highly "TPE glue" dependent, has yielded very promising results, specifically with molding and reconstruction. I would not say the TPE has deteriorated after working, in fact it pretty much congeals nicely, so I doubt any damage would be too severe as long as one works gingerly with these markers.

My strongest advice is to pic whatever you are most comfortable with trying and experiment on spares or scraps (like the insert if you have one). I have three different shades of TPE from three different orders all from WM, and none of them react the same to anything I've applied (lighted tends to be more resilient against glue/solvent, for example). Take all advice and tutorials with that in mind; your TPE and theirs may behave differently.
For silicone dolls I had to delve deep on and off and found Kryoline Silicone Colorizer. They have an article about making a bloddied skull cap for a wig cap and it even has veins painted on it and this appears promising. They say it's best for freshly cured silicone but have tested on older silicone pieces with success. How older I'm not certain. They are a special effects company from what I gather.
They do offer a wide range of colors and have a flocking agent that can be added for skintone affect this was used for the veining if I recall correctly. I'll have to get some silicone and TPE samples for sure. Haha

homersexual

Post by homersexual »

@[Fizzbann] I have no experience with Silicone (yet) but in those cases manufacturers are pretty open about having different processes, so silicone will have all kinds of variances. It seems to be more resilient than TPE. The most transparent TPE doll maker seems to be Kimber, and since they're not custom made they'll likely be the most consistent. Other makers like WM/Jinsan can have two dolls made back to back with dissimilar TPE consistency (with regard to heat and chemical reactions). Definitely experiment with the material, but also consider testing areas of the doll itself to see how she reacts to whatever you go with.
Pussy69 wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:09 am Wow and here I thought just using makeup powder was enough. Well maybe it is, but not water resistant.
I did this but with mixed results. Some here have it down to an art; for example, Mishka's work is pretty amazing on face and body makeup, but he's a pro! Makeup is definitely temporary, but the trade off is that mistakes are easier to correct. you get more serious and mess up, you will spend a lot of time (I'm 16 months in) on repair.

Best to both of you on however you proceed!

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Silicone coloring is straight forward: Nothing sticks to silicone except silicone. So go to Smooth-on and get psycho-paint and silicone tints.
You treat psycho-paint just like regular paint except instead of latex based it's silicone based.
Careful, it is permanent.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Brunch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Brunch »

LongRealMan wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:50 am Amazing explore. This is absolutely what I am looking for.
Thanks! I can assure you that this method does not work on silicone!

However, you can use the food powder color to mix with thin silicone adhesive, which can then coat over the silicone. I did that on these silicone nipples:

Image viewtopic.php?t=150726&start=30

However, I would recommend you follow RevJack's advice above. (only silicone sticks to silicone)

:glou:

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

special thanks for posting the link to this video , and i am thinking to myself since this is all tpe material , the same technique could be applied to doing the vagina area in changing or adding color . is there another, video link on this person doing that ? :) :glou: :glou:
p.s. i did save the video and links for future information. in case anyone wonders there is a good paid program called allasoft that is really good at downloading many sites , only trouble i ever had was a while back youtube changed their video links so that it would change the link after you tried to download it and so it wouldn't work in download programs , but allasoft did a update and fixed this so it will still downlead things.

[Fizzbann]
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by [Fizzbann] »

RevJack wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 3:43 am
Silicone coloring is straight forward: Nothing sticks to silicone except silicone. So go to Smooth-on and get psycho-paint and silicone tints.
You treat psycho-paint just like regular paint except instead of latex based it's silicone based.
Careful, it is permanent.

Reverend Jack
Found similar to this looking at a special effects company. I'll definitely look at the psycho-paint for options. Factory for Irontech is now making my silicone doll. Can't wait to see the final product. Thanks for your advice as I research maintenance and and care for future care or customization.

richardchocolate
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by richardchocolate »

Brunch, do you have a preference between the two brands of food coloring?
Brunch wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:07 pm So, I found out that food powder colors are very effective for dyeing TPE and also totally water resistant if heat sealed proper. Oil however will suck it up and dissolve the binding, so it can be taken off again. Therefore semi-permanent, but pretty well permanent if no oiling. At the end of the video, I demonstrate the resistance to water and soap thoroughly.

The brands used here are 'Roxy & Rich' and 'Squires Kitchen'. Oil based for fat solution. Water based will not work!

Watch my video (https://vimeo.com/498497893):

Photos:

color_powder.jpg
things.jpg
before_after.jpg
breast_nipple.jpg

INFORMATIONS