www.hrdoll.com

Questions for Owners of HR 158 Small Breast Doll

HRDOLL is a professional manufacturer specializing in the research, development, production, and sales of sex dolls. We adhere to the business philosophy of “Honesty, Quality, Service First" constantly bring new models every month and provides personalized ODM services. Create the face & body shape according to different customer groups. A full silicone head will be also released near future, this will promote a new revolution and bring you wonderful experience. Website: www.hrdoll.com
ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Questions for Owners of HR 158 Small Breast Doll

Post by ShadowFun »

Hey everyone, I'm in the market for a new "girlfriend sized" doll and am really drawn to the size and sculpt of the HR 158 small breasted doll. From what I gather, this is one of HR's older sculpts. I've searched TDF and really haven't found any owner threads. If anyone has this doll, I've got a few questions...

Her weight is listed at 39kg. Is that for real? I know she's a bit curvy and I guess that's one thing that draws me to her but 86 lbs is a lot for me.

Foot length is listed at 21cm. Has anyone put shoes on her? What size would you say she is? I'm guessing a US women's 5-6 based on the measurement. If you've seen any of my threads, you know I like heels... Ha!

She looks like she might fit a normal range of clothes, xs-s size. Any thoughts?

Any insights would be greatly appreciated. Again, my objective with my "next" doll is to have one I can pose standing around my home. I prefer petite women IRL but currently, all my dolls are too short to feel "real" enough for this role.

Thanks!
SF

INFORMATIONS