www.wmdolls.com

Leanne Samantha Antra : Eye of the Tigress

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Leanne Samantha Antra : Eye of the Tigress

Post by Canvas »

What a beautiful outfit, it really suits her well. Leatherman has great taste
The hat's a good addition too!

- viewtopic.php?t=144737 -
🌸 πŸ’ - Doll Canvas - πŸ’ 🌸

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Nice outfit.
We recognize the 'Leatherman touch': Denim and small flower prints. It suits Leanne very well. :)
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

the living tribunal
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by the living tribunal »

jantra wrote: ↑Mon Feb 27, 2023 9:47 am A few days ago, Leanne received a gift from her friends the Leatherman's and wanted to show them off.
Wow 8O Stylish, as usual :thumbs_up: Great work by Jantra and Leathermans 8)

Feck
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Feck »

Wow. Leanne is extra sexy in her new dress. The Leathermans have great taste. Her and Shay are ready to go to the honky tonk.

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Leatherman wrote: ↑Mon Feb 27, 2023 9:53 am Our pleasure Leanna and jantra!

Leanne looks like a real country girl ready to go dance!

Love to you and all the Antra Girls! β™₯️
All our πŸ’to you....................you get first dance!

Billiam wrote: ↑Mon Feb 27, 2023 10:46 am She looks fantastic!

Thank you Love!!..............I happen to think so too!!............pretty darn sure a one Mr. Bigchili is thinkin the same......... :D

YungSynth wrote: ↑Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:03 am Looking good, Leanne! It really suits you πŸ™‚

Mrs. L's fashion sense is tops! πŸ’–

bigchilli wrote: ↑Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:24 am Yes! Yes! Yes!

She looks adorable :angel:

Looks perfect on her ☺️

Those Leatherman's.... πŸ₯°

Love it

I so love the way you love Leanne.................makes my heart smile.......BIG!!!............thank you.......πŸ’

Jimmy_71 wrote: ↑Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:50 pm What a nice gift from them.
She's looking awesome in that outfit too.❀️❀️❀️

Thank you my friend.........you are so right on both counts..............hope I don't sound too smug about Leanne looking awesome in Mrs. L's outfit......... :fadein:

ColColt wrote: ↑Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:12 pm Like the Big Bopper said in his song,"...there ain't nothin' in the world like a big eyed girl...". :D

Hey ColColt!!.............with Leanne Samantha.......it's all true!............ :P

Doll Canvas wrote: ↑Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:32 pm What a beautiful outfit, it really suits her well. Leatherman has great taste
The hat's a good addition too!

Thank you DC!!..............Leanne and I are most grateful to have such wonderful friends like you and The Leatherman's!

4891d wrote: ↑Tue Feb 28, 2023 2:21 am Nice outfit.
We recognize the 'Leatherman touch': Denim and small flower prints. It suits Leanne very well. :)

We feel do fortunate to be the benefactors of The L's and yours discerning style and taste...........thank you Love, we so appreciate you and the Girls......πŸ’

the living tribunal wrote: ↑Tue Feb 28, 2023 6:10 pm
jantra wrote: ↑Mon Feb 27, 2023 9:47 am A few days ago, Leanne received a gift from her friends the Leatherman's and wanted to show them off.
Wow 8O Stylish, as usual :thumbs_up: Great work by Jantra and Leathermans 8)

Thank you LT!!............your super message lit us right on up all the way!!................we are SO proud to have friends like you, the Girls and Matt! πŸ’—

Feck wrote: ↑Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:41 pm Wow. Leanne is extra sexy in her new dress. The Leathermans have great taste. Her and Shay are ready to go to the honky tonk.

With Margot, Janine, and Valerie it will surely be a fun girls night out!...........and yes, they have fantastic taste indeed! All our love to you our Prince!

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Proud as can be!.......................and rightfully so................having her portrait painted by our Love............Doll Canvas..........
Thank you beyond words our friend.......πŸ’–πŸ’˜πŸ’
Attachments
_MG_2393.CR2 (1).jpg
_MG_2393.CR2 (1).jpg (692.06 KiB) Viewed 1243 times
MG-0437 (3).jpg
MG-0437 (3).jpg (32.45 KiB) Viewed 1243 times

young guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals, I get my back into my living

Post by young guy »

So cool, Jantra, you and DC have captured her spirit perfectly! The Model Shots thread would be lucky to have you include this; it would fit right in.
"You know, you could be a handy thing to have around the house if a man went broke." (from His Kind of Woman)

"I never say dame; I always say doll..." (Nick Charles)

"Well, she's no fun, she fell right over!" (Nick Danger)

limedoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by limedoll »

Beautiful pics Leanne, I can see you and Shay cutting the floor and breaking hearts on Saturday night! Now that would be some sad cowboys!

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

Beautiful!

Feck
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Feck »

Nice, round two with these pics. Please see my full comments on The Antra Girls thread. Outstanding work all around.

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

young guy wrote: ↑Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:46 pm So cool, Jantra, you and DC have captured her spirit perfectly! The Model Shots thread would be lucky to have you include this; it would fit right in.

One of the drawbacks to having their uni-thread.....................we sometimes forget to check their individual one.....................so sorry Loves!...............Hey young guy, I totally feel like we captured my "Red Streamliner's" essence in her photo and portrait................our hearts are full of gratitude to Canvas for his amazing artistry......................he will be working on another portrait soon!.............thank you for your message my friend and please forgive our late reply..................

limedoll wrote: ↑Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:54 am Beautiful pics Leanne, I can see you and Shay cutting the floor and breaking hearts on Saturday night! Now that would be some sad cowboys!

Hi limedoll!!.................not sure how j and I fell off the map.......does happen here from time to time..............thank you Loves for your energetic message!!...........so hope all is well with your whole family...............and that your holidays are the best ever!!..........
sincerely, Leanne Samantha.................

Billiam wrote: ↑Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:41 pmBeautiful!

So sorry Love for the late reply..............Leanne and I will make it up to you somehow!!.................and oh..............thank you so much for your heartfelt message............πŸ’–

Feck wrote: ↑Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:28 pm Nice, round two with these pics. Please see my full comments on The Antra Girls thread. Outstanding work all around.

Thank you Feck.......................here and on their uni-thread!!.......................

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Oh.....................had to put up a pic....................right!?...................
Attachments
20231025_181432 (1).jpg
20231025_181432 (1).jpg (1.91 MiB) Viewed 1028 times
20231027_203728.jpg
20231027_203728.jpg (1.54 MiB) Viewed 1028 times

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

So bad ass! Just love the blaster!

the living tribunal