reallovesexdolls.com

WM 158A ordered - Now I wait....

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Midnight_Rider
Apprentice
Apprentice

WM 158A ordered - Now I wait....

Post by Midnight_Rider »

Greetings!

My first post on TDF but hardly the first time here. Like many that came before me, I have been browsing anonymously for the past year or two and learning about this, what I have decided to call, hobby.

First off - TDF and it's users have made this whole experience far more navigable than I imagine it otherwise would have been without it. So thank you.

After much deliberation and numerous abandoned website shopping carts, I finally decided on a WM158A (WM 158-A) and pulled the trigger on 4-28-21. How does the song go? "The waiting is the hardest part."

The waiting actually hasn't been too terrible. However, now that I am seeing status updates for the order, I must admit that my feelings of anticipation are growing.

Name, backstory, etc are all forthcoming. Right now, I am just holding my breath that there is no trouble with US customs.

Stay tuned.

/// ********************** \\\
{} The Midnight Rider {}
\\\ ********************** ///

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: WM 158A ordered - Now I wait....

Post by gogodolls »

Welcome to the TDF Midnight_Rider and congratulations on your purchase. :multi:

Very good choice you made, the 158A is a wonderful doll! :mrgreen:

Hoping that your pretty lady arrives quickly and safely at your place. :angel:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Wolverine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wolverine »

Welcome Midnight_Rider!

If you think "The Waiting is the hardest part", my first doll was a Body 3 head 2 Realdoll = FOUR MONTH WAIT! :lol: 8O 8)

It was worth it! I recently ordered three dolls from RLSD, and they came each within one month! My head was spinning! :razz:

Congratulations on your first! 8) It's always the greatest, no matter how many you end up with! :lol: 8)

Midnight_Rider
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Midnight_Rider »

Quick update - It has been just over two months since ordering. I have had some messages back and forth with RLSD. She was completed but issues turned up during quality control checks. To their credit, I think RLSD picked up on a couple flaws that most would have dismissed and approved anyway. Unfortunately, this has led to delays. Again, to their credit, RLSD does promptly respond when I send a request for an update. But, considering they already have my money, I wish the communication was more,... proactive.

Meanwhile, anticipation is mounting.
...pun intended ;)

{} The Midnight Rider {}

Wolverine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wolverine »

You have to remember Midnight_Rider,

RLSD is the Vendor, they are the middle man, whichever manufacturer that made your doll, ie: WM, would catch, and correct the mistake, RLSD notifies you.

mrgatorade5
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mrgatorade5 »

im at just a little over 2 weeks now with RLSD. im hoping to hear something by Sunday . 2 months is a long time.. that sucks something came up. blah i hope that doesnt happen to me.
WM164J
Tiddy Shop Tiddies

Wolverine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wolverine »

mrgatorade5 wrote:im at just a little over 2 weeks now with RLSD. im hoping to hear something by Sunday . 2 months is a long time.. that sucks something came up. blah i hope that doesnt happen to me.

One of mine had a flaw, big black mark on the lower back, that costed a week of wait time, I didn't mind. My first was a Real Doll, and I'll never forget THAT wait time of FOUR MONTHS, I feel spoiled with these TPE dolls, price, and their speedy manufacture, and delivery for being in Asia! :D 8)

mrgatorade5
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mrgatorade5 »

Wolverine wrote:
mrgatorade5 wrote:im at just a little over 2 weeks now with RLSD. im hoping to hear something by Sunday . 2 months is a long time.. that sucks something came up. blah i hope that doesnt happen to me.

One of mine had a flaw, big black mark on the lower back, that costed a week of wait time, I didn't mind. My first was a Real Doll, and I'll never forget THAT wait time of FOUR MONTHS, I feel spoiled with these TPE dolls, price, and their speedy manufacture, and delivery for being in Asia! :D 8)
yea sh!t happens. my god 4 months , lol... yea i mean when i hear people getting there dolls in like 3 weeks.. im like how...lol.. but i guess every configuration is different. i was hoping she would be here by my B-Day in couple weeks.
WM164J
Tiddy Shop Tiddies

Midnight_Rider
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Midnight_Rider »

Wolverine wrote:You have to remember Midnight_Rider,

RLSD is the Vendor, they are the middle man, whichever manufacturer that made your doll, ie: WM, would catch, and correct the mistake, RLSD notifies you.

Right. Totally get that. And I don't mean to sound as though I'm wagging my finger at RLSD. After all, at the end of the day, I'm more concerned with having a quality doll than a flawed one that arrives sooner. I am just used to more proactive communications when it comes to customer service.

In any case - I am confident that the wait will be well worth it :)

{} The Midnight Rider {}

Midnight_Rider
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Midnight_Rider »

Factory pictures are here!!!
Now, I am getting really excited :)

A couple of notes -
The blonde wig is with a head which I understand to be banned in TDF postings & conversation. Therefore, I am not showing the facial side of the head. A real shame because I think it is one of the finer heads made but such are the rules.

My second (free) head is WM#122 (eyes open) with the red hair. The factory put a black wig on by mistake and has since been corrected. However, it was the only pic I have with that head attached to the body so... there it is. lol.

Current status of my order is "packaging and shipping". So it should only be a matter of 1-3 weeks now. >sound of foot tapping...<

{} The Midnight Rider {}

There she is with the red hair!
There she is with the red hair!
QQ图片20210623173141.jpg (363.25 KiB) Viewed 1374 times
So the wig is wrong here. RLSD caught the error and put the correct #2 wig (red) with that head. I still like this pic though :)
So the wig is wrong here. RLSD caught the error and put the correct #2 wig (red) with that head. I still like this pic though :)
51F0A5EE52B29D2FE903AB0A86976B3C.jpg (106.33 KiB) Viewed 1374 times
I'm such a blonde lover!
I'm such a blonde lover!
3472BBA19B2681033010E469AD86198E.jpg (233.21 KiB) Viewed 1374 times
Oh my gosh those are tiny! lol.
Oh my gosh those are tiny! lol.
55869212942715FC68108ED3B023770D.jpg (107.1 KiB) Viewed 1374 times
Great profile :)
Great profile :)
DAF1B3C936C84C2D6A736AB303ECC616.jpg (205.58 KiB) Viewed 1374 times

Midnight_Rider
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Midnight_Rider »

She's getting close ..... :)

Saturday, July 10, 2021
7:37 PM ANCHORAGE, AK Departed FedEx location
2:37 PM ANCHORAGE, AK International shipment release - Import

Thursday, July 8, 2021
11:03 PM ANCHORAGE, AK Arrived at FedEx location
11:10 PM GUANGZHOU CN International shipment release - Export

Enchanted
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Enchanted »

mrgatorade5 wrote:
Wolverine wrote:

yea sh!t happens. my god 4 months , lol... yea i mean when i hear people getting there dolls in like 3 weeks.. im like how...lol.. but i guess every configuration is different. i was hoping she would be here by my B-Day in couple weeks.
3 weeks... the dolls was already made and in stock into there own country... you maybe took a "custom" doll, you just wanted the doll slightly different then the picture at the sales site, ofc its gonna take longer to have the doll at your home, but you get a doll to your wishes.

Be aware customs can hold your package for a moment for investigation and if all the paperwork is well done.
The Escapades of Esmee (photo thread):
viewtopic.php?f=113&t=144390
The search and buying your first doll... ideas, tips, the frustrations and all you will go through:
viewtopic.php?f=87&t=140093
Review FutureDoll 163cm:
viewtopic.php?f=584&t=144301
Stained Silicone Doll:
viewtopic.php?f=584&t=144054

Midnight_Rider
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Midnight_Rider »

She's here!

FedEx came calling on Monday (a day early...) and made the delivery. I have been busy for the past couple of days (wink) so I'm just know posting an update.

Once she shipped from China, the progress was quick. First to Anchorage AK, then to Memphis (small moment of panic happened), then to my part of the country to sorting and delivery. Each "hop" took about 12-24 hours. Shipping to delivery in less than a week.

I will come back to this thread and post one more time to detail the purchasing and waiting process. I already have learned a lot that I would like to share, when I have more time.

Quickly though - a couple of things.
1. The packaging arrived in nearly perfect condition. Some threads show a box that looks as though it has been to hell and back but, lucky me, all looked really good.
2. I will do a more detailed review of the WM "Intelligent Cleaning Kit" later. Possibly in the introduction thread I am planning. In the meantime, I urge caution on buying this thing. So far, I found it to be useless. A $10 douche is WAY more effective.
3. For the love of god, resist the temptation to put on dark clothing. I know, I know. I read several threads about this before trying it. I have a base layer coming to act as a barrier but I simply couldn't resist the urge. And, you guessed it, stained! I won't say it was worth it. However, here's the thing. A major attraction for me is sexy clothing; especially dark and PVC type clothing. Hopefully, I can remove the stains. If I can't, they will probably always be covered anyway. I'm going to be more careful but, without being able to dress her up, what's the point. IMO.

Anyway - here are some unboxing shots and a few teasers. Introduction to come later.

Cheers!

The Midnight Rider
\\\ ****************** ///

IMG_0624.jpg
IMG_0624.jpg (755.91 KiB) Viewed 1206 times
IMG_0625.jpg
IMG_0625.jpg (551.4 KiB) Viewed 1206 times
Careful with those feet!
Careful with those feet!
IMG_0629.jpg (787.38 KiB) Viewed 1206 times
First shower
First shower
IMG_0641.jpg (395.26 KiB) Viewed 1206 times
IMG_0644.jpg
IMG_0644.jpg (591.08 KiB) Viewed 1206 times
The moment I fell in love :)
The moment I fell in love :)
IMG_0654.jpg (463.05 KiB) Viewed 1206 times
Moments after I fell in love. lol!
Moments after I fell in love. lol!
IMG_0692.jpg (492.6 KiB) Viewed 1206 times
Hey - what happened to your hair??
Hey - what happened to your hair??
IMG_0716.jpg (470.84 KiB) Viewed 1206 times
Hello!!<br /><br />And, before anyone lectures me on black clothing, I know. I just don't care. I'll do my best to avoid stains but I gotta have it! lol.
Hello!!

And, before anyone lectures me on black clothing, I know. I just don't care. I'll do my best to avoid stains but I gotta have it! lol.
IMG_0731.jpg (998.12 KiB) Viewed 1206 times

mrgatorade5
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mrgatorade5 »

Midnight_Rider wrote:Right. Totally get that. And I don't mean to sound as though I'm wagging my finger at RLSD. After all, at the end of the day, I'm more concerned with having a quality doll than a flawed one that arrives sooner. I am just used to more proactive communications when it comes to customer service.

couldnt agree more. if i have 1 complaint it is the communication is a bit slow. they have gotten back to me, but its a bit slow. i may use a different vendor next time.

glad you got your doll finally ,safely. enjoy.
WM164J
Tiddy Shop Tiddies

thirsty_flower
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by thirsty_flower »

Midnight_Rider wrote: 2. I will do a more detailed review of the WM "Intelligent Cleaning Kit" later. Possibly in the introduction thread I am planning. In the meantime, I urge caution on buying this thing. So far, I found it to be useless. A $10 douche is WAY more effective.
Oof, unfortunate. I ordered that with my own incoming doll as well, hoping for a 'set and forget' solution that wouldn't require the doll to get all the way over to the bathroom. Here's hoping it works better with a bit of experience.

INFORMATIONS