betterlovedoll.com

Doll Canvas

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Doll Canvas

Post by Billiam »

Happy birthday anniversary!

Taeyeon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Taeyeon »

Canvas wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:49 pm 🌸🌻🍒 2023 Recap 🍒🌻🌸

Penny and I celebrated our 3rd Anniversary this week, along with her birthday.
We have a whole new set of Anniversary Photos to share with you all, but I thought it would be better to break things up.
I was going to include some throw backs from last year along with the Anniversary Photos, but I thought it would be too much for one post.
Here are some of my favorites from last year. It was a very eventful year for us: we got a ton of support from you all, collaborated with a few good friends and mentors, learned a ton along the way, and managed to place in the top 3 in a few challenges (the first 3 are Penny's challenge wins.)
We greatly appreciate all who stop by and those who continually show their support.

:glou:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Hello Canvas,

it is so nice! I wish happy birthday and much fun in life with you for Penny!
3 years is so many years together. You are so nice couple~
Your pictures are always nice and positive and I like them very much. Year was so full in interesting things.
Success in picture competition is not easy! Only best pictures win. You did so well (^_^)/
I am happy you and Penny are on doll pages with me and friends. Thank you.
And it is good idea to do review of year, maybe I will also try^^

TaeYeon
(。ᵔᵔ。) SooYoung's pages (DS/Ex-lite/Sino T158) and album

사랑은 그저 사랑이다. 절대 설명 될 수 없다.
Love is just love. It can never be explained.

Flight of Fancy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Flight of Fancy »

Happy 3rd anniversary Canvas (and, of course, Penny). Time sure flies. :new-bday:
Sandy isn’t tall (155 cm) but she has a big personality and towers over her 1/6 scale sisters. None of them will ever admit they are dolls.
For more photos of Sandy and her sisters check out their thread: "Sandy's Enchanting World" in the Eye Candy forum.<viewtopic.php?t=154188>

Killperry

Post by Killperry »

We have a whole new set of Anniversary Photos to share with you all, but I thought it would be better to break things up.
I was going to include some throw backs from last year along with the Anniversary Photos, but I thought it would be too much for one post.
Here are some of my favorites from last year. It was a very eventful year for us: we got a ton of support from you all, collaborated with a few good friends and mentors, learned a ton along the way, and managed to place in the top 3 in a few challenges (the first 3 are Penny's challenge wins.)
We greatly appreciate all who stop by and those who continually show their support.

You had an anniversary too! Congrats! 🥳🎈🎉
She's a WM160A too, right? And you had to get her the replacement body, if I remember correctly?
I'm just asking becouse my dear lovely amazing Lzzy is getting a bit loose on her joints and... Yeah... 😥 I just want to prepare myself to the moment when I need to do something about it.
When did Penny's body start to act up, if you don't mind me asking?

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

Happy birthday & anniversary. Such a happy memory. The year 2024 will be even better. Happy New Year too.

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Canvas »

Unwritten wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:54 pm Penny was such a busy girl 👙♥️🏆🌹🍒🎃 :angel:
4891d wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:23 am
Lovely memories! :)

soonpk wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:31 am A great year of beautiful images and memories.
gogodolls wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:03 am WOW! This is a splendid review, they are all wonderful photos! 😍 Penny looks absolutely gorgeous in all of them! 🥰

Happy 3rd anniversary to this lovely lady! :new-bday: :new-bday: :bday:

Thank you for sharing these beautiful photos again, BRAVO! 📸 👏👏👏
Cheers! :glou:

😘 💗💗💗
Alottahope wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 7:15 am Happy Anniversary Canvas! What a boatload of love you two have for each other. I always love seeing what Penny is up too.
Billiam wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:19 am Happy birthday anniversary!
Taeyeon wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:13 am Hello Canvas,

it is so nice! I wish happy birthday and much fun in life with you for Penny!
3 years is so many years together. You are so nice couple~
Your pictures are always nice and positive and I like them very much. Year was so full in interesting things.
Success in picture competition is not easy! Only best pictures win. You did so well (^_^)/
I am happy you and Penny are on doll pages with me and friends. Thank you.
And it is good idea to do review of year, maybe I will also try^^

TaeYeon
Flight of Fancy wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:22 pm Happy 3rd anniversary Canvas (and, of course, Penny). Time sure flies. :new-bday:
Killperry wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:56 pm You had an anniversary too! Congrats! 🥳🎈🎉
She's a WM160A too, right? And you had to get her the replacement body, if I remember correctly?
I'm just asking becouse my dear lovely amazing Lzzy is getting a bit loose on her joints and... Yeah... 😥 I just want to prepare myself to the moment when I need to do something about it.
When did Penny's body start to act up, if you don't mind me asking?
KKFun wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:41 pm Happy birthday & anniversary. Such a happy memory. The year 2024 will be even better. Happy New Year too.

Thank you all for the comments on the 2023 Recap. It was definitely a memorable year!
Now it is time to share our first photos of 2024! 🥳🎈
(It's really cool to be on page 100 for this, we filled up about 60 pages on this thread last year, I can't thank you all enough for the support👍)

🌸🍒🎁💍The "P" is for... 💍🎁🍒🌸

As you all know, she goes by Penny for short, but her actual full name is Penelope Sofia Maria Ortega.
She was my first and is my most beloved. Yet except for her, I named all the other dolls before they got here.
While it felt better to wait until she arrived, it took 2 weeks before it dawned on me.
Pooling together a few names, "Penny" was originally thought of due to a couple songs I like about a girl named Penny. It was decided after one rather intimate night in particular where I looked into those coppery orange-red brown eyes of her's and they told me that name was hers. How could it be anything else? It felt like a cute and very "dolly" sort of name, but also seemed a bit fun, and in full "Penelope" had a bit of a sophisticated feel to it.
For our Anniversary photos and her Birthday this year each photo contains a gift I had given to her that features something with the first letter in her name: "P"

(I would like to give a special thanks to my friends SooYoung and Taeyeon for giving us a couple ideas to work with on this next one.
Penny's first gift featured here, as well as the cooking I did for her was 100% inspired by the things they do on their thread 👍)

""P" is for... Get your mind out of the gutter my friends. 😅
"P" is for: Petticoat.
It feels so delicate, soft, and poofy."
😇

""P" is for: Pan Dulce.
Simple, sweet, and colorful.
It's a type of Mexican Pastry and is Spanish for "Sweet Bread".
One of my favorites to have served warm with coffee."
☕🐚

""P" is also for: Pantuflas
Spanish for "Slippers". Get it? Jajaja! Pantuflas and Pan dulce... 🤣😂
- Canvas and I like to joke that if you replace the "E" in my name with a "U" it is all just too "Punny".

""P" is for: Penne - Penne - Pasta that is... 😋
We were going to do Pizza, but thought we'd try something different by making our own Rasta pasta.
Ours was made with penne pasta noodles, bell peppers, jerk chicken and a spicy creamy coconut sauce."
🍝🥖

""P" is for Proposal... 💍✨
It's so pretty, if only you could see how it sparkles"

" - This last one was a bit of a stretch as our proposal was actually after our first year and was kept quiet.
Canvas said he wanted to get me a better engagement ring.
Something about how the silver ring with the Amethyst Birthstone was nice and all, gold just looks better."
💖💛

- viewtopic.php?t=144737 -
🌸 🍒 - Doll Canvas - 🍒 🌸

Flight of Fancy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Flight of Fancy »

Beautiful photos..you've excelled. :glou: For some reason, I now feel very hungry. :eating:
Sandy isn’t tall (155 cm) but she has a big personality and towers over her 1/6 scale sisters. None of them will ever admit they are dolls.
For more photos of Sandy and her sisters check out their thread: "Sandy's Enchanting World" in the Eye Candy forum.<viewtopic.php?t=154188>

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Yay..
Great photos man.
I am so glad you are still around the forum.
Lots of my friends have left :(.
I still get to look at your girls :thumbs_up:

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

Awesome! I want some jerk chicken! She looks amazing!

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

WOW! What a great set of photos to start the year! "P" is absolutely gorgeous! 😍 (...and she makes you hungry! 😋)

Wonderful photos, thanks for sharing! Big BRAVO! 📸 👏👏👏
Cheers! :glou:

😘💗💗💗
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Killperry

Post by Killperry »

Canvas wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:11 pm
🌸🍒🎁💍The "P" is for... 💍🎁🍒🌸
Image[/center]
Congrat's on your engagement!
And I love this b/w photo. 😍

Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Unwritten »

Congratulations 🥳👍

You guys missed my favorite "P". A Peek at Penny's Patsu 🤣😝

Treepusher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Treepusher »

Wonderful photos, really nice work.

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

:angel: P for Paradise. :angel:

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Nanako
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Nanako »

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
It's always nice to look back and enjoy the past, and to refresh our memories
to both the happy and sad moments therein. Judging from what you've posted,
the entire year seems to have been as happy and joyous as could possibly have
been expected. I guess the best thing to say after that, is that we hope the
coming years will continue to be as happy and joyous as the last.
Best Wishes to you and Penny! :glou:

INFORMATIONS