www.6yedollglobal.com/

6Ye 105cm Adorellan, an elf beauty

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
TheDollDaddy
Apprentice
Apprentice

6Ye 105cm Adorellan, an elf beauty

Post by TheDollDaddy »

All I have are factory photos of my lovely lady as she has not arrived just yet (sorry for the watermarks). Just wanted to show her off to you all and ask for any input anyone here has had with 6Ye dolls, as I chose her for her looks and not her brand necessarily.

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Re: 6Ye 105cm Adorellan, an elf beauty

Post by Studio »

I have a 6yE 65 cm, has held up very well. Your doll probably has a real skeleton, not wire, so should be even more durable. The material they use feels good and is very accommodating, I wasn't sure how it could work when I first unboxed her because she seemed so tiny everywhere but a few minutes later it was clear that everything was working just fine...

TheDollDaddy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by TheDollDaddy »

Studio wrote:I have a 6yE 65 cm, has held up very well. Your doll probably has a real skeleton, not wire, so should be even more durable. The material they use feels good and is very accommodating, I wasn't sure how it could work when I first unboxed her because she seemed so tiny everywhere but a few minutes later it was clear that everything was working just fine...
Okay perfect, that's great to hear! Honestly it could be a crap doll and I'd still be very happy just because of the way she looks. These next 10 days or so are gonna be so slow.

TheDollDaddy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by TheDollDaddy »

She's finally home and I couldn't be more happy with how she turned out :D

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Congratulations TheDollDaddy, your lady is really beautiful! :mrgreen: :plaidskirt:

Happy dollymoon! :multi:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

TheDollDaddy wrote:She's finally home and I couldn't be more happy with how she turned out
That's fantastic, enjoy the honeymoon, make sure to stay hydrated!

INFORMATIONS