Starpery.com

Zelex gel breast problem, wwyd?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Zelex gel breast problem, wwyd?

Post by YungSynth »

She's a Zelex 165, Silicone doll with F-Cup sized Gel Breasts.

She had no visual problems out of the box, so this is not Zelex's fault, and I have no intention of seeking money back or anything from them. I've had the doll six months.

I moved houses in July, and had put her back in her doll box, but I'm thinking I may have damaged her then, maybe by putting another doll box on top of her's in the truck. Can't remember if she got top or bottom.

I noticed this in August, and was waiting to see if it would get any worse... It has not, thankfully. This is the worst of it, and I cannot find any leaks of air or gel coming from the boob. I think that something has maybe collapsed or shifted. Not sure how they load it exactly. Here's the pics.
IMG_20210911_155207869.jpg
IMG_20210911_155207869.jpg (2.91 MiB) Viewed 700 times
IMG_20210911_155144062.jpg
IMG_20210911_155144062.jpg (2.91 MiB) Viewed 700 times
IMG_20210911_155135911.jpg
IMG_20210911_155135911.jpg (2.69 MiB) Viewed 700 times
Now, I love Jiyeon, and I generally accept dolls with all their flaws. I'm willing to just say "eh, that's life" and for backstory's sake just say that she's a breast cancer survivor or something. I mean, I'm not perfect either, I've had my share of injuries. buuuut...

If there's an easy way to fix this, the least intrusive as possible, then I would like a second opinion. :? It's definitely frustrating for us.

Keep in mind I suck ass at DIY shit and if it's invasive I won't do it because I'll just fuck her up worse

Thanks,
Y.S.

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Zelex gel breast problem, wwyd?

Post by Samurai »

It is an easy fix even if she does have gel boob, i have tried and tested this and it does work. :thumbs_up:

All you need it a syringe and hypodermic needle this would do > https://www.ebay.com/itm/224071945063?h ... SwxcRW9Ojm

50ml syringe

Go in directly through the nipple and i would say 100-150ml of air will reinflate the breast.

Samurai.. :thumbs_up:

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by YungSynth »

I wondered about that, but I worry a bit the Feds will track my purchase and put me on a list as being a heroin junkie if I buy needles :?

If there's no other way I might try that, thanks for the link :)

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Walmart sells this syringe in the kitchen department, I don't think it will be mistaken for a drug addict syringe ... :lol:

But since the needle is rather large, it may need to be warmed up (and lubricated) before inserting it into the TPE. :?

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Marinating-S ... /302360133

That's my 2 penny suggestion. :wink:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

skinnygamer

Post by skinnygamer »

What if you tried to use a plunger or something (vacuum) to suction it back out into shape?
Years ago there was the "Ding King" for popping dents out of car doors

Or is it just to solid ...

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Samurai wrote:It is an easy fix even if she does have gel boob, i have tried and tested this and it does work. :thumbs_up:

All you need it a syringe and hypodermic needle this would do > https://www.ebay.com/itm/224071945063?h ... SwxcRW9Ojm

50ml syringe

Go in directly through the nipple and i would say 100-150ml of air will reinflate the breast.

Hi Sam, it may be a silly question, but can you get away with using so called blunt needles, which a lot of these syringes seem to come with, or is it better to use proper sharp ones?
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

maddmatter70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by maddmatter70 »

That is very sad to see.

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by YungSynth »

Probably be safer legally to go w gogodolls suggestion, but would that needle be too thick? Obviously I don't want a hole on the nipple that'll steady leak.. unless I just shoot the air in there then be ready and glue the hole right quick?

Yes madd it is fucking sad :( but what can you do. She had such great tits too, most realistic out of all of em. Still, as great as gel is (I didn't choose it I just assumed the default was hollow like most brands) is probably won't get gel boobs again

If its fixed by adding air that means it's a leak.. but I didn't find a leak (got the boob wet and watched for bubbling).. does this mean the air leaks into the inner body cavity? So I will always have to reinflate her tit every so often? :'(

I don't wanna do surgery, but is there anything safe besides air I could put in there? If anyone (or maybe if Zelex sees this) knows what the gel in a silicone doll is made from, can I find that somewhere?

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by YungSynth »

JY COOKMENT Meat Injector Syringe - Flavor Injector with 3 Stainless Steel Professional Needles;2pcs Cleaning Brush for BBQ Grill Smoker 2-oz Large Capacity Barrel https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08W45S886/re ... MG9SWJ6DBA

Went with this one so I could get Amazon prime, what you think, is the smallest needle in this kit gonna be small enough?
Do you put a little extra air in, more than you need, just in case some rushes out before you can glue it, or do you usually have some time?

At least if this doesn't work I'll have even more tender and flavorful steaks from now on, always marinade my meat but I didn't have one of these lol

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi there, Sam was spot on re his advice but you ideally want to use a 21g needle as anything larger will possibly leave a hole big enough for air to leak out although once the breast pops back into shape you may still be ok. 21g needles are readily available as they are the go to gauge for most intra muscular injections. I've used them to remove such breast depressions several times and once done the breast has retained its shape.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

These are the boys you want to look for, obviously try and find a smaller pack, unless you plan on re inflating a lot of boobs!

100 Pcs 21G-0.98IN/25mm Stainless steel Dispensing Accessories, Individually Sealed https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09BVZMPFB/ ... 58V4P8ZSAT

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

PDutus wrote:
Samurai wrote:It is an easy fix even if she does have gel boob, i have tried and tested this and it does work. :thumbs_up:

50ml syringe

Hi Sam, it may be a silly question, but can you get away with using so called blunt needles, which a lot of these syringes seem to come with, or is it better to use proper sharp ones?
No you want a sharp one, i got mine from ebay uk but those one's Arthur has posted will do the job just fine and i never had to glue the hole shut as there is not enough pressure inside the boob to force the air back out though a microscopic hole.:thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS