kimberdoll.com

My first doll….

Kimber Doll is loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the USA, the UK, Australia, Canada and Germany. We pride ourselves on offering the latest in companion doll technology, quality and realism. We’ve worked hard to develop the ultimate companion that is a pleasure to own, lasts the test of time and is reasonably priced. Website: kimberdoll.com
HotGritKid

My first doll….

Post by HotGritKid »

Wow…purchased a Kimber and it arrived today. She’s HEAVY!!!!!!! My lord.

the living tribunal
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: My first doll….

Post by the living tribunal »

Congrats from one n00b (8 days of Kimber so far) to another :) They're much more addictive and sexy than the photos and publicity suggest, but yes they are heavy; I had no idea what 39kg felt like until she arrived 8O With perseverance you will get used to moving her, but unless you're already an Adonis, I'd suggest more exercise. Seriously, my fitness regime dropped with Covid and now I'm having to pump more iron and diet better, not to win a woman, but to do more than one position with her! Kimbers need a lot of effort, but by god they're worth it. Welcome to the club - enjoy your new girlfriend :thumbs_up:

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

They are often heavier than expected but in time you will get more used to it and figure out how to handle her. Hope the weight is not ruining the honeymoon?

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Welcome to the TDF HotGritKid and congratulations on your new companion! :multi:
I wish you both a happy honeymoon! :mrgreen: :plaidskirt:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

HotGritKid

Post by HotGritKid »

I have to say she looks way better in person. I was surprised. Just wasn’t ready for the weight. I’m going to have to take it slow. There’s not gonna be any slinging her around to 100 positions like I can do with a real 5 foot girl! Lol

INFORMATIONS