www.wmdolls.com

Vsdoll.com Scam or legit ?

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
mpt127
Apprentice
Apprentice

Vsdoll.com Scam or legit ?

Post by mpt127 »

Hi,

I make an order in vsdoll.com thinking it worth the try , so is my first doll .
Is still in production but i would like to know somes feedback,opinions, and if is a scam or not . May i cancel my order knowing i'll loose 50 percent of my refund due to theirs refund policy ?

Thank you ,

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Vsdoll.com Scam or legit ?

Post by gogodolls »

Sorry but everything looks like a scam! The prices are way too low. :thumbs_down:

And it is impossible to choose different sizes of dolls from the same photo if it is an original branded doll. :lying:
Cheers! :glou:
Vsdoll.jpg
Vsdoll.jpg (274.3 KiB) Viewed 13303 times
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

mpt127
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mpt127 »

Hi ,

After seeing theirs factory pictures i just see that they don't correspond and are also pretty different . Afortunately is not 24h passed before my order and i can ask for full refund . I want now a trusted site with good prices and realistic aspects . Knowing is my first realistic doll and i want a foldable/disassamblable model ( something easy to store ) . I thinked about sexysexdolls site listed in this forum sponsors but if is another place where i can find this kind of dolls ,i would really appreciate to know more about it .I definitly don't buy too low prices dolls , im sure that the material is cheap quality and even toxic .i prefer to buy genuine material at the best price but im a beginner in this business. If somebody can give me recomendations, i will be very grateful .
Thank you,

BaboonEater69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by BaboonEater69 »

gogodolls wrote:Sorry but everything looks like a scam! The prices are way too low. :thumbs_down:

And it is impossible to choose different sizes of dolls from the same photo if it is an original branded doll. :lying:
Vsdoll.jpg
Oh man.. That doesn't look good. That 50% cancelation is not great either..

I'd try to report it as a fraud and fight for all my money. It's not like you are canceling because you didn't like it, its just a straight scam. OP will probably end up with some generic doll that looks nothing like the picture or a blowup.

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Here is the complete list of TDF approved resellers to help with your research. :thumbs_up:
viewforum.php?f=210

If you want something easy to store, did you think about buying a torso? 8)
Here is a link that shows a few models but there are many more on the market.
https://sexdollamerica.com/search?q=torso*
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

mpt127
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mpt127 »

I already have somes torso but i find on sexysexdolls website a nice model with disassembly feature. I can store it in a special dust bag selled on the site and a luggage,or a chest . i think is a nice idea . I also liked the promo of this site . But now i am looking for outfits .Is a 6ye doll so i think is a good doll.i really wanted a full size doll , torso are good but dolls are prettier.

Sl33p3r
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Sl33p3r »

I ordered a doll from them. I did receive a similar looking doll, but pretty sure it wasn't a real WM doll since it had no markings on the back of the neck or head. P.S. they might send you a TPE ball. I think your supposed to insert this in one of the canals.
Sanhui Paradise viewtopic.php?t=156120

EBmoist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBmoist »

If i can Jump in here and offer my experience. The reason its so low is that they are slowboating the doll (9weeks?) on a ship. so if your patient, its worth the wait. However everything comes with a cost. You want it fast ? theres additional 450 in fedex charges-- Bring the doll sometime up to 1500, once you add the extras. This is proven from their LA warehouse where all dolls have that expense built in (starting at 1900+) you want fast, you pay for it. I can say with complete authority that i have made more bad decisions than good one when it comes to buying dolls-- YOU DONT use aliexpress or DHGATE because most of them /(not saying all) are cheap and rotten- There were some decent vendors in a sea of crap. Using VSdoll / Or reallove/ or bootycall is having a broker that know how to corral a factory to get what they want. they walk thru the weeds and know when a factory is full of SH*T.

EBmoist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBmoist »

I myself have an order into VS doll that im fighting them on a issue of customization that i was hoping they could do.
They promise to send you photo of doll BEFORE they ship. (thats a wonderful policy, thank you VSdoll)
I had ordered a WM 153BBW with the famous #56 head. I had also ordered some specialty items that were fascinating extras i had not seen before. I could Optionally to have the legs detachable.. (COOL IDEA) IM always struggling with doll in transport as they all travel with me to conferences and hotels so smaller packing, the better. I had also added Large brown areolas. should not be a big deal. And they would add 3 piercings (again-- nice touch-- i could do it, but for 10$-- sure why not, saves me having to buy them)

However- they sent me this picture for approval (see attached) Overall-- Decent doll- but if you notice, not one of my custom adds are there. So now you have a new problem.. are they really sending you - a real photo of your doll? (is that the scam?)
So i called them out on that saying its not my doll--- now i get the response of "its the lighting" that "rest assured that you will get the correct body type. We can assure you that your doll will be prettier in person." IT does NOT address that the legs i ordered are still - normal legs,, that is NOT a lighting effect! So , thats where I am right now- Im in a holding pattern with VSdoll until they get thir act together and send me a photo of my doll with the adds..

Personally i dont think they are a scam-- i think that they havent been in the game long enough to know how to play hard ball.
Attachments
image-1.png
image-1.png (2.8 MiB) Viewed 13214 times
Screen Shot 2021-09-24 at 6.22.21 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-09-24 at 6.22.21 AM.png (41.55 KiB) Viewed 13214 times
unnamed.png
unnamed.png (17.27 KiB) Viewed 13214 times
Screen Shot 2021-09-24 at 6.23.02 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-09-24 at 6.23.02 AM.png (25.41 KiB) Viewed 13214 times

mpt127
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mpt127 »

Hi,

After fighting with them , somes days ago i got my refund and all about the refund was setlled. Now i am waiting for the pictures of my 6ye premium Karina from sexysexdolls , i think is a good choice . And i also checked sili dolls site and found a petite doll that look cute and sexy so i also decided to adopt her . I am waiting for she , is summer model . I hesitate also for suki model instead of this but maybe another time . If somebody know these models and/or brands ,are these good and worth the money spent on them ? I am also looking to get a wig support so my wigs don't be damaged .where i can find some nice supports ? Thank you

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

mpt127 wrote:...I am also looking to get a wig support so my wigs don't be damaged .where i can find some nice supports ? Thank you
There are some nice wig stands out there, but I personally use inexpensive foam heads. :wink:

This allows me to use them when washing and drying the wigs. :idea:

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/Female-Foa ... 02RFPUZAXU
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

EBmoist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBmoist »

Update: I do believe that VSdoll is Legit.. They are just New,
I just spent 1.5 hours talking to Maria who is one of their Customer support staff. She was VERY nice, and she fixed all the issues i was having in the past. They DO have honest connections with all the manufactures , so what you see - is not ripped off crap. In talking to her - Yes they have rock bottem pricing based on shipping your doll via boat- .. They ARE getting a decent amount of traffic-- so much so that they are thinking of manufacturing their own doll. I DID Caution them - that it can be a great thing or a terrible thing -
Make you dolls different- dont copy- spend the R&D time with your sculptures- create NEW Bodies// and NEW Faces.. Literally the options for creating the most beautiful faces--- and do it well, JUST as WM /JY/dollhouse/etc ..has done... But Dont copy,, you will just be rolled into all the other bad copycats.

I also encouraged them to go after some items that have been forgotten-- or ignored by the the big manufactures .
a Pregnant doll thats stomach can pump with air with hand pump---
Air pumped Breasts
Milking system- Tube to syringe system (i created that myself, they were fascinated)
Lighter frames/ articulated Fingers/ better standing feet.. things like that
Be different!

rodman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by rodman »

I bought a ready to ship doll from them and it was exactly as presented. I have also ordered a custom doll as well which is yet to arrive. It is held up in Los Angeles in "sorting" far longer than the 9 weeks mentioned but I am not alone. It is not the vendor or manufacturers fault. It is the political bungling that has occured with supply chain issues and lip service paid towards resolving it. If you want a locally made custom doll, be prepared to pay the price of RealDoll or Sinthetics. The Monday morning quarterbacks offering their two cents are doing so based on their opinion of pictures from online displays, not from hands-on experience. Their quality is excellent, their shipping is currently very slow but still free. I'm still waiting on my custom "Yomi" doll. I'm not happy with a stock doll, so I'll wait, but those that say it is a scam don't know what they are talking about. I HAVE received a doll that I ordered at the price posted and the quality was excellent. I'm still waiting for the second and custom doll. Blame Biden/Harris for she bottleneck, not VSDoll.

rodman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by rodman »

I was notified over the weekend that my doll would be picked up by UPS in three days (I'm assuming Wednesday) so I should have it next week. BTW, the manufactured doll picture that they sent me for approval (not clothed or made up) looked very good. I'll let you all know once she gets here if she is as good as the ready-to-ship one was. My thoughts about this is that once they are up and running, the profit margin on these dolls is quite high and the main manufacturers want to keep it there. Somebody is always building a better mousetrap at lower cost. Just because it costs less doesn't mean it is bad. Compare what you are paying for name brand TPE dolls versus a RealDoll or Sinthetics, and anyone could say you are buying a "fake" doll in comparison. I'll let you all know how my Yomi is on arrival. Stay tuned, but o far I am planning to buy another one from them. They aren't AliBaba's.

EBmoist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBmoist »

Hello again-- well - over all -- it was a learning experience- I receive my doll and it was exactly as it was promised. My LEARNING CURVE is - DONT get detachable legs-- (i should have taken pictures) but there was NO way on earth that the leg seam on the thigh- could be hidden by body stocking- or thigh high leggings (as hoped) No fault of VSdoll. it was just a bad choice as a option.

INFORMATIONS