www.wmdolls.com

Introducing Agnès [WM 160A #398]

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Introducing Agnès [WM 160A #398]

Post by Unwritten »

Nirodha wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:23 am
Unwritten wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:39 pm Pah is currently in the middle of a cosplay makeover, but she says she'll try and get dressed after to come by. 😘
That would be great:) Have fun with the cosplay!

(Out of respect for quickly annoyed teletubbies, all quoted images have been removed.)
:haha4:

Dude must've never been to my threads where I respond individually to everyone instead of multi-quotes :haha4:

Pah Rin has some new clothes for her next set coming. We're doing a "stoner chick", so when that arrives I'm sure she'll stop by to show Agnès her new threads. :D :D

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Late to the skate party, Nirodha. Your rad cutie pie Agnès most definitely looks the part!
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

john1972 wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:48 pm It still impresses me :).
And she looks cute as hell even if she was just leaning against your wall :).
We all love her ..
Great outfit and great photos :thumbs_up:
Thank you so much for your love John! <3

Unwritten wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:51 pm
Pah Rin has some new clothes for her next set coming. We're doing a "stoner chick", so when that arrives I'm sure she'll stop by to show Agnès her new threads. :D :D
"Stoner Chick" sounds exactly to my taste. We're all very excited to see this. Agnès then waits for Pah in the skate park. :thumbs_up:

Rock13 wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 3:02 pm Late to the skate party, Nirodha. Your rad cutie pie Agnès most definitely looks the part!
You are not too late Rock! Thank you for stopping by again, the girls always look forward to your visit.
If you have a skateboard somewhere on the ranch...just join us!
So far, no one has shown up at Agnès' skate park.
But Agnès is a happy nature and meanwhile passes the time on the beach with delicious cocktails!
FaceApp_1673898749926~2.jpg
FaceApp_1673898749926~2.jpg (5.57 MiB) Viewed 1131 times

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

She reminds me of Selena and Tabby when they did something and know they got away
with it lol..

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

I wanna go to the beach!

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Beautiful photo of a gorgeous girl! :angel: 💖 I love her hand in her hair... magic! ✨😍

BRAVO! 📷 👏👏👏
Cheers! :glou:

Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Key68

Post by Key68 »

What a great post Nirodha, Agnes is a beautiful doll, beautiful face and amazing figure, nice selection of wigs and clothes and lovely various photoshoots to admire and interesting reading 👍

Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Unwritten »

"Agnès, I'm weady to pway!" 😋😊
Attachments
IMG_20230118_200651.jpg
IMG_20230118_200651.jpg (719.7 KiB) Viewed 944 times

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

john1972 wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:23 pm She reminds me of Selena and Tabby when they did something and know they got away
with it lol..

:haha4: Yes! It's exactly that facial expression! <3
Thank you John. Tabby and Selena are amazing <3

Billiam wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:33 pm I wanna go to the beach!
Sand Yeah!

Nanako wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 12:02 am Everything works so well in this lovely photo! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Thank you Nanako <3 I'm not usually a fan of heavily edited photos, but it's fun every now and then. :D

gogodolls wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:21 am Beautiful photo of a gorgeous girl! :angel: 💖 I love her hand in her hair... magic! ✨😍

BRAVO! 📷 👏👏👏
Cheers! :glou:

Thank you gogodolls. Glad you like the pic/pose <3

Key68 wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 12:23 pm What a great post Nirodha, Agnes is a beautiful doll, beautiful face and amazing figure, nice selection of wigs and clothes and lovely various photoshoots to admire and interesting reading 👍
Hello Key68 Welcome to TDF!
I'm always very happy when people comment here for the first time, but I'm really happy when it's their first post in this forum!
Thank you for choosing Agnès thread for your first post and thank you for liking the photos here and for feeling comfortable in this thread. :glou:

Unwritten wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 7:11 pm "Agnès, I'm weady to pway!" 😋😊
Thank you Unwritten and Pah, glad you came to skate! (Agnès is over the moon)
Pah you look amazing!!!
A very beautiful and colorful photo!<3

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by YungSynth »

Oh wow 😳 She is just so beautiful 🥰🥰🥰
Excellent beach photo 😊

And look at that! She will get to skate with Pah Rin again after all! 🛹

Key68

Post by Key68 »

I'm always very happy when people comment here for the first time, but I'm really happy when it's their first post in this forum!
Thank you for choosing Agnès thread for your first post and thank you for liking the photos here and for feeling comfortable in this thread. :glou:
I've popped in to forum as a member now and again and read some good posts but yours shows an insight into your personal relationship with your doll which I really enjoyed reading, it's amazing how beautiful some of these dolls are, Agnes has a lot of very cool clothes that suit her appearance, I was also impressed with how many nice replies are returned to your post.

Thankyou for the welcome, I'll look forward to seeing more from yourself and Agnes, best regards ❤️

Podium_Teas
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Podium_Teas »

Wow, she is so good looking and your outfits are prefect! A+, Nirodha 😍
Thank you for sharing and keep the gorgeous pics coming!
🫦 Hana's photoshoots:

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

Key68 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:35 am
I've popped in to forum as a member now and again and read some good posts but yours shows an insight into your personal relationship with your doll which I really enjoyed reading, it's amazing how beautiful some of these dolls are, Agnes has a lot of very cool clothes that suit her appearance, I was also impressed with how many nice replies are returned to your post.

Thankyou for the welcome, I'll look forward to seeing more from yourself and Agnes, best regards ❤️
Thank you very much Key68 for your kind words <3
As for the nice replies/comments you read here. I was also very impressed and very pleased about that. This community is just great and I'm very grateful to be a part of it.
Podium_Teas wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:16 pm

Wow, she is so good looking and your outfits are prefect! A+, Nirodha 😍
Thank you for sharing and keep the gorgeous pics coming!
Thank you very much Podium_Teas <3

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

This thread will not be continued. Agnès is now moving to Eye Candy!

In the future you can see new photos of Agnès here: viewtopic.php?t=162796

Many thanks to everyone who made this thread possible and successful in the first place and who has always accompanied us on our way!

INFORMATIONS