AF Doll

The Tales of Lady Zev - (Pics and Adventures)

AF Doll is one of the biggest and professional TPE love doll manufacturers from China since 2011. Our factory is located in Dongguan City and covers an area of more than 9,000 square meters. We strive to improve and innovate high quality TPE love dolls. The TPE materials that we use have the following characteristics: no smell,environmental, long-range elasticity,human-like skin,etc. With introduced advanced technology and imported equipment,AF doll continues to provide the most lifelike love dolls at affordable prices to customers all over the world. Website: www.afdoll.net
Cifer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: The Tales of Lady Zev - (Pics and Adventures)

Post by Cifer »

Hey Feck!....I vaguely recall that movie...But I do remember Angie Dickinson.... :)
Her hot steamy shower scene! :thumbs_up: ....Agreed very sexy indeed!.... :)

Well, Lady Zev just decided to dress for the ball and try to look good for her photos....
Cinderella indeed....nice comparison....❤️❤️
We thank you for your compliments.....Hope you and your ladies are doing well!

WithlovefromBelgium

Post by WithlovefromBelgium »

Beautiful photo shoots in beautiful location and the combination of Zev and the beautiful dresses and technical stuf to pose her is beautifully done. Zev looks gorgeous.
The adventures of my girls: viewtopic.php?t=157070

Lingerie party:
viewtopic.php?t=157070&start=1699

Flyer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Flyer »

A fantastically beautiful photo story :multi: :angel: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Breathtaking shots :angel: :angel: :angel:

Lady Zev looks perfect :!: :B-fly:

Great job :!: :!: :!: :glou:

Cifer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Cifer »

WithlovefromBelgium wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 5:00 am Beautiful photo shoots in beautiful location and the combination of Zev and the beautiful dresses and technical stuf to pose her is beautifully done. Zev looks gorgeous.
Hi WithlovefromBelgium!...Thank you for checking in our latest work and expressing your admiration about our dress photoshoot!.... :)
I know with the many dolls you have, that dressing them nicely is very well done by you also.
Zev was very pleased with your compliments!... :D ...Glad you enjoyed this series!
Flyer wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 7:42 am

A fantastically beautiful photo story :multi: :angel: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Breathtaking shots :angel: :angel: :angel:

Lady Zev looks perfect :!: :B-fly:

Great job :!: :!: :!: :glou:
Hey Flyer!...We thank you kindly for your appreciation and thoughtful words!
Even though this photo shoot was a lot of work, I'm super stoked on how it came out! :thumbs_up:
Like you said....many of these pics looked perfect!... Of course we agree! :D
Thanks for the repost!

I am looking at an outdoor spot for photos off-site next, for maybe some pics.
I still need to sort what to do there and it's going to be a while before I get around to it.
Anyways...thanks to those who enjoyed our dress photoshoot and many thanks for the comments!

Cifer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Cifer »

🌊..DOWN BY THE RIVER..🌊

Zev and I take a road trip in my truck to a River Park that is popular for fishing.
This area features a nice wide river, an old pumphouse, and a picturesque dam feature.
About a dozen fishermen were there that day congregating by the dam where the large rocks are.
So we setup downstream beyond the boat ramp in a small section of grass for our photos.
These pics are more candid, plus I had to carry Zev about 80 yds over rough terrain..(unable to use wheelchair)... :(
We relaxed by the water, took our photos, and watched the fishermen...(They watched us.... :) )
Overall, a "Happy Doll Day".

Before we get to those photos, a nice portrait of Zev I did at one point...

I liked this one....so....It's SHIRT TIME!... :multi:
And yes....I will be wearing it on-location in the pics below.... :)

Zev shirt.jpg
Zev shirt.jpg (3.2 MiB) Viewed 1636 times

A brief video of the river scene...(no photoshop)
Cifer shows you some cool hardware too!... 8) :2gunfire:

Just like the commercial....

"I don't always drink beer,...but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis.....because....."

Cifer likes to think HE is..."The Most Interesting Man in the World"...when outdoors with Zev... 8) :thumbs_up:

"Stay thirsty, my friends."... :)

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Yay new photos ..
Great stuff man.
I always love these kick ass outdoors shoots you do.
Thanks for doing these and sharing with us :thumbs_up:

WithlovefromBelgium

Post by WithlovefromBelgium »

Wonderful new photos. And with Cifer as James Bond with the gun, Lady Zev is well protected during outdoor adventures. Nice that you also make it known that there were fishermen watching you. You are just doing your own thing and it is beautiful. Well done! :glou:
The adventures of my girls: viewtopic.php?t=157070

Lingerie party:
viewtopic.php?t=157070&start=1699

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL.................Beautiful!!!!!!!................................you make that river look GOOD............................and the only thing we thirsty for is...........more YOU!!!.............................Thank you Loves!!.........................excellence ALL the way!!...............💘.............oh....................we love you.............

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Alessandra and her friends encouraged me to try Duvel beer. What an adventure! :wink: :lol:
viewtopic.php?p=2368637#p2368637

Now it's Zev's turn to inspire me to try Dos Equis. :glou:
I'm going to see if it's available in stores near to my home.

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Canvas »

Awesome, I was just wondering if we might see more outdoor photos from you all soon 👍
The first portrait was a nice bonus to see too. That jewelry looks like it was made for her ✨
Zev looks amazing out there in red, I can imagine she turned a few heads!
Enjoy the couples photos too, nice addition with the shirt. It looks like you two had a good time out there
:glou:
- viewtopic.php?t=144737 -
🌸 🍒 - Doll Canvas - 🍒 🌸

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

A very lovely thread. We always love to see our beautiful ladies in outdoor activities. Bravo. :D :glou:

Cifer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Cifer »

john1972 wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:45 pm Yay new photos ..
Great stuff man.
I always love these kick ass outdoors shoots you do.
Thanks for doing these and sharing with us :thumbs_up:
Thanks man....sometimes these turn out to be quite a physical chore.
I'm glad it worked out okay and we had a nice time outside hanging out by the river.
I think this was a pretty cool looking spot except maybe a little more people around.
I'm glad you enjoyed these pics, hopefully they inspire more "doll fun" out there to share.
Thanks for supporting our efforts!... :thumbs_up:
WithlovefromBelgium wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:30 pm Wonderful new photos. And with Cifer as James Bond with the gun, Lady Zev is well protected during outdoor adventures. Nice that you also make it known that there were fishermen watching you. You are just doing your own thing and it is beautiful. Well done! :glou:
You said it quite well... :) ...we are just trying to have our fun and have enjoyment.
I luv all the older Bond movies especially Goldfinger being one of my favorites.
I think I was bit inspired by the latest photos with Janette (May issue) to do some gun posing.
We don't really expect bad things to happen out in public....Zev and I just want to do our photos and me wearing my silly shirt too for fun!
Thank you for looking into our latest adventure!... :thumbs_up:
Wedding nuptials will soon be on the horizon for you!.... :D
jantra wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 10:59 pm BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL.................Beautiful!!!!!!!................................you make that river look GOOD............................and the only thing we thirsty for is...........more YOU!!!.............................Thank you Loves!!.........................excellence ALL the way!!...............💘.............oh....................we love you.............
Jantra...Thank you for your kind words...Zev is most pleased with your compliments.... :)
Of course, SHE is always the better looking one in our couples' photos.... :lol:
Also, I mean it seems rather fitting to be thirsty hanging out by the river too!
I luved the Dos Equis commercials, and I think people seeing a guy with a doll is "interesting" whether you agree with the lifestyle or not.
Thanks again for the kind support!.. :thumbs_up:
4891d wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 8:14 am
Alessandra and her friends encouraged me to try Duvel beer. What an adventure! :wink: :lol:
viewtopic.php?p=2368637#p2368637

Now it's Zev's turn to inspire me to try Dos Equis. :glou:
I'm going to see if it's available in stores near to my home.

I realize this is an American thing, but the older actor in the Dos Equis commercials is something to check out if you can. The idea is that you too can be interesting and debonair if you drink the beer. And of course, I think being an "Interesting Man" is someone who is being a bit bold with a doll out there in the world. I think if you watch some of the commercials online, you might understand the meaning of what inspired us to do our photo together at the end....You can show others that you got some swagger while hanging out with your doll!... :)
Thanks for checking out our adventure!.... :thumbs_up:
Doll Canvas wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:14 pm Awesome, I was just wondering if we might see more outdoor photos from you all soon 👍
The first portrait was a nice bonus to see too. That jewelry looks like it was made for her ✨
Zev looks amazing out there in red, I can imagine she turned a few heads!
Enjoy the couples photos too, nice addition with the shirt. It looks like you two had a good time out there
:glou:
Hey DC!....Yes, we finally got around to doing this outdoor location that is very picturesque IMO.
Glad you liked our portrait,... I wanted a little setup for my reveal of our next awesome shirt!
I thought about my burgundy truck and decided to choose a red romper suit and jewelry to sort of match the color scheme.
My goal in these excursions is usually to show that Zev is a living "entity" with me and that is why I have been doing couples' photos as much as possible.
I was inspired by the Dos Equis past beer campaign, because that older guy is so cool in the commercial.
Our final couples' photo in this set, is to showcase the awesome lifestyle "you" could have with your own doll and be interesting and cool like the Dos Equis dude....Pretty good advertising... :thumbs_up:
Thanks again for your support into our latest fun adventure!... :thumbs_up:
KKFun wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 2:23 pm A very lovely thread. We always love to see our beautiful ladies in outdoor activities. Bravo. :D :glou:
Thanks KK!...I have always thought the beauty of dolls outdoors was a no-brainer.... :)
Granted it can be a bunch of work.... :)
Glad you had the opportunity to check out our latest trip.
Zev and I appreciate your kind words... :D

Photo_guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Photo_guy »

Very cool!
I like the shots with the spotting scope, and the one of Zev sitting on the tailgate looks hella natural too. Well done!
Every day is a good day, some are just better than others. - RJD
Jo- WM 167 H Cup Fitness Model
Amber- (Shared Body) Head #266

Stacy
Five Card Draw

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by YungSynth »

Love this set! Very regal and elegant 😍

ImageImageImage

The pink dress wins for me 🥰 fantastic

And then she can pull a complete 180 and be tailgating down by the river! Love it!

ImageImage

🍻 Always a pleasure to see what you are up to

Cifer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Cifer »

Photo_guy wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 4:14 pm Very cool!
I like the shots with the spotting scope, and the one of Zev sitting on the tailgate looks hella natural too. Well done!
Thanks Photo_guy!....The tailgate shot I had planned from the start.
I wanted the full truck perspective with the downriver view, making sure Zev was positioned
in the trees so that you can have full view of the river... :)
The scope I had in my truck, and I also really liked how those pics turned out too!
Glad you enjoyed our little adventure!... :thumbs_up:
YungSynth wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 6:09 pm Love this set! Very regal and elegant 😍

ImageImageImage

The pink dress wins for me 🥰 fantastic

And then she can pull a complete 180 and be tailgating down by the river! Love it!

ImageImage

🍻 Always a pleasure to see what you are up to
Thank you kind sir!...It is always a pleasure for me to take pics of lovely Zev!
I liked both dresses, but the pink one became my favorite for her Title intro page.
For me, I feel like I have to change gears for each photo shoot as much as possible.
Of course, it is not easy to come up with different theme topics for photos too.
The outdoor shoots are a natural fit for me and I like to do them with different landscape environments presuming they are a safe place for Zev too!
My definite go to is 'water' because I enjoy swimming, scuba, boating, relaxing, etc., so it is a nice experience when I can have Zev with me on these trips.
Thanks YS for checking out our latest stuff...Great repost.... :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS