www.wmdolls.com

Anyone's doll sleep in a position other than on her back?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
MrGeeGee

Anyone's doll sleep in a position other than on her back?

Post by MrGeeGee »

Mine occasionally sleeps in bed with me but always on her back. Is it safe to do otherwise? Which position?

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Anyone's doll sleep in a position other than on her back

Post by gogodolls »

I often fall asleep hugging my doll, face to face. :razz: These are the only times my dolls spend several hours on their side.

The rest of the time, they are lying on their backs or standing against the wall with their backs against memory foam.
(I think it's not good to leave a doll on its side, especially because of the shoulder joint.)
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Levi7
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Levi7 »

I often sleep with my doll in spoon position or back to back. Meanwhile she lies on her side. She lies whole days on her side or over the gap between 2 mattresses. Never had any problems with that, no pressure marks or something. But I’m careful with her gel-boobs. Never put pressure on them, except when playing. :wink:

Don’t know what about the super soft tpe, but the normal dolls tpe is pretty good now.

Greetings
158D #36
166C #162
162F #266
162E #159
156H #233
(174G #372, #336)

dollydolldolls

Post by dollydolldolls »

Levi7 wrote:I often sleep with my doll in spoon position or back to back. Meanwhile she lies on her side. She lies whole days on her side or over the gap between 2 mattresses. Never had any problems with that, no pressure marks or something. But I’m careful with her gel-boobs. Never put pressure on them, except when playing. :wink:

Don’t know what about the super soft tpe, but the normal dolls tpe is pretty good now.

Greetings
The spoon position is one I'd love to anticipate, good to know it's doable without worrying about the durability of your doll :) What kind of doll do you own?
A doll is no different from a woman not moving during the act

cptchris

Post by cptchris »

I sleep nightly with a WM157 spoon position for well over a year. Occasionally (every few days) we switch sides so each side gets a 'turn' to avoid wearing out any contact patches.
My beautiful dolls
Gemma WM157B with head #57: at The Doll Album
Angel WM155G with head #36: at The Doll Album
Rachel KimberDoll with head WM#57: at The Doll Album

Tyr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tyr »

Ami always sleeps on her back. But, we have long cuddle sessions, like 4 hours every morning. (What can I say, I don't sleep much now I 'm old) During those cuddle sessions anything goes, just lately I've gotten into getting her to lay on top of me either face to face or back to face. I seem to find her weight comforting. We do spoon but only rarely. I prefer to lie with my head on her belly.
Ami owns the middle of the bed, I get the outsides and swap regularly.
Tyr.
“We’ve always been vulnerable. Every day you go out the house, you’re vulnerable. You’re inches from diving under a bus or somebody hitting you over the head for your money. Nothing is safe. Everybody seems to be obsessed with safety. Well, nothing is safe, okay? Nothing! Make the most of it while you’re safe now. You won’t be tomorrow, maybe.”
The Late, Great, Ian Fraser Kilminster.

My 'e' key is getting sticky, so now and thn words may look a bit odd.

INFORMATIONS