www.sedoll.com

Don't buy too soft TPE!

SEDOLL Brand was established in 2016. We are not only an online retailer but also multinational corporation with our main production facility based in Shenzhen city China. SEDOLL set out to offering competitive price on the professional sex dolls. We guarantee to provide a memorable experience when you shop on our online store by offering high quality products with top-rated customer service. We have 2 global business offices in America and China, develop and manufacture innovative colloid toys and realized models. Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted sex doll companies.
Joy123
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Don't buy too soft TPE!

Post by Joy123 »

As an important component of TPE dolls, the percentage of oil largely determines the softness of TPE.

Some merchants increase the oil content in order to compress costs, because the higher percentage of oil, correspondingly, the lower percentage of other more expensive materials. The greater the oil content, the softer the TPE, and the greater the amount of oil seeping.

TPE dolls will inevitably seep oil, but if the amount of oil is too much, it will only be an annoying thing. Imagine touching the doll when it is covered in grease, not only does it feel bad, but the overly soft skin feel will only reduce the sense of reality.

Twitter: @SEDoll10
Facebook: @SE Doll
Email: joy@sedoll.com
Welcome to send me PM to buy sexdolls!
👇click the link to find more info
https://linktr.ee/sedoll

LatexLadyLover

Re: Don't buy too soft TPE!

Post by LatexLadyLover »

Speaking of this, does SE dolls offer the Ultra Soft TPE option?

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Hmm, I appreciate this warning and it's certainly food for thought. My Harper is what WM calls "super soft" and she hasn't seeped a drop of oil since I took her from her box last Spring and she barely had a scent upon arrival. I haven't applied any oil to her since receiving her, either, just the usual powder and her skin feels just the same.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Some blends are well formulated and others aren't
A bit of a lottery even with the fantastic resources of forum members :)

Jim2021
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Jim2021 »

I recently purchased a 6YE doll 150 cm D-cup Her TPE is really nice! Very soft and jiggly, and yes....somewhat oily compared to my WM doll, but I think the feel is worth the softer formula, even if it's a bit oily (even though 6YE's new formula is supposed to be "less" oily and require "less" maintenance)...go figure...?, but I really like it. My WM doll is much firmer and doesn't feel as real, but is less oily, and supposed to be more durable. So it's a trade off regardless of the brand, and even though it's almost 2022, they still have not perfected the perfect TPE. They should have something perfected as close to human flesh as possible by....2026 hopefully

Joy123
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Joy123 »

Too soft TPE is easy to be damaged,
SEDOLL currently does not have the option of super soft tpe
:glou:
Twitter: @SEDoll10
Facebook: @SE Doll
Email: joy@sedoll.com
Welcome to send me PM to buy sexdolls!
👇click the link to find more info
https://linktr.ee/sedoll

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

Human fatty tissue is nowhere near as hard or firm like the majority of these silicone dolls....and yes, super soft TPE is about as close as you're going to get too the softness of human fatty tissue. And it's still not as soft and jiggly as a real woman's butt or breast.

Manufacture's should incorporate a dual layer design into their dolls, with a ultra-soft TPE layer on the inside as the inner layer. And then with a more durable tougher layer on the outside. And yes it can be done because most Japanese Onaholes are already designed this way.

Dual layer TPE dolls should have been apart of doll design a long time ago....
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Your average onahole is two parts. There is the internal part and the external part. On the inside a flesh-like material is used which has a hollow cavity in which the erect penis fits. The outer shell of the onahole is also made from a soft but durable plastic material.
https://onaholesensei.com/how-onaholes- ... 20material.

Therein lies a difference.
The high melting point of TPE ensures pouring a core into a softer TPE shell will effectively melt it :whistle:

Silicone is much better suited for multiple layered construction :thumbs_up:

Jim2021
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Jim2021 »

Yes I agree, by now you would think they would have something even more realistic than real flesh. A TPE formula that makes real women look and feel inferior...oh that's right were already there...lol., but seriously we know it will only get better, as time advances., There far from any apex in current technology. Still using steel skeleton, when there are plastics just as durable and much lighter weight. Same with TPE, they could offer something scary real., but the politics of cost, profit & business usually keep things way below there potential. Sad to think that someday the state of the art, top of the line sex dolls we have today will be considered primitive toys compared to what the future holds. Androids...? or maybe they will bring back real woman, like there were in the 70's, and we won't need these dolls... ha, ha

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

seagull wrote:Your average onahole is two parts. There is the internal part and the external part. On the inside a flesh-like material is used which has a hollow cavity in which the erect penis fits. The outer shell of the onahole is also made from a soft but durable plastic material.
https://onaholesensei.com/how-onaholes- ... 20material.

Therein lies a difference.
The high melting point of TPE ensures pouring a core into a softer TPE shell will effectively melt it :whistle:

Silicone is much better suited for multiple layered construction :thumbs_up:
Of course the inner layer is going to go through some type of melting again once the outer layer is poured OVER the top of it... but it also cools back off again since both layer are made out of TPE.

I've created and designed many multi layered Onaholes myself using old recycled TPE material from different types of TPE (ie. soft and firm TPE toys) and they all turned out perfect once they cooled off.

Plus the outer layer wouldn't have to be as thick and dense as the inner layer, so the heat wouldn't affect that much of the core layer anyway. Since the outer layer would be much thinner than the inner layer.

(Basically making it like one big solid body gel-implant)....giving it the feel and consistency of real skin and fatty tissue underneath throughout the entire body.

The only parts of the inner layer that might go through some type of deformation during the curing process would be the two internal cavities.

But all you would have to do is leave both internal mold canal cast inserted and in place during the pouring process of both layers.

And only remove them after both layers have affectively cooled off.
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

zwei23783

Post by zwei23783 »

Therefore, some doll factories will also provide several kinds of TPE to choose from, ordinary TPE and platinum TPE.

INFORMATIONS