zelex.com.cn

"Carmen in the dark” : A night journey

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Billiam wrote:Wow buddy that's great thank you so much for the effort you put into it :) please share it for the rest of tdf to enjoy. Me and Carmen love the rain!
Thank you Billiam, for your kind words! :)
Carmen, I promise you, I will publish your story.
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: "Carmen in the dark” : A night journey

Post by 4891d »

I have offered Carmen a story, her story, written especially for her. These are her pictures that inspired it, especially the three that are at the beginning of the narrative. This story is about Carmen.
I sent this story to Carmen, and Billiam read it to her. Carmen and Billiam wanted to share it with their friends on TDF, those they already know as well as those they don't know yet, so they asked me to publish it. It is a great pleasure for me to know that they like this story that I wrote as a tribute to Carmen.

Carmen is a doll. A Zelex doll. A very beautiful Zelex doll to whom Billiam offered a thread where he shares his beautiful pictures. Here is the link:
viewtopic.php?f=569&t=148725
It is while admiring these photos that I felt like offering Carmen her story.
Thank you Carmen and Billiam! You made me dream.
Image Image Image

This is the story of Carmen. It takes place at night. Not far from the border between Colombia and Peru. The night has slightly softened the stifling heat of the day, we breathe better. The windows of the room are open to the night. Around the house, a garden, which merges with the forest. Around the forest, the forest again.

Carmen in the dark

The rain has been falling for hours, an endless rustling in the night. A hypnotic tapping, the small shocks of the countless drops that hit relentlessly the tin roof. The light breaths of night air make the mosquito net undulate. Tiny movements in darkness. Vague borborygms, water running down the roof chokes in the gutters; everywhere outside gullies and streams have formed. The friction of the water on the earth and the soaked leaves, gurgling, whirlpools that form in the hollows... Only the sound of falling and flowing water still exists. Are my eyes open or closed? I do not know. It is so dark.

The soaked palms undulate slowly to the light breaths of the nocturne air and release clusters of big drops which strike softly the wet ground. Rustling, here and there, in the darkness. The night stretches on endlessly, the rain falls, tirelessly.
A rustling like silk. A light slide on my cheek. In the night, countless drops beat the roof. Silk threads glide over my cheek and caress it.
- "ssshh, ssshh, go to sleep…"

Palms sway limply in the garden, their slow rubbing murmuring a soothing sound.
A light rubbing on my skin. One, two and then a few... that go down and up together along my chest. They meander, they wander in slow arabesques. They stop, then start again, on a very soft rhythm.
- "ssshh, ssshh, go to sleep…"

Outside, rustling, lapping always. In darkness.
My hand lying on the sheet, being embraced; my strengthless fingers being unfolded and folded, like a play, a caress on my palm.
- "sshhh, sshhh, go to sleep…"
I feel my hand, being raised. It is without strength, nor will. It is sleeping. It dreams, perhaps. It dreams that another hand is gently lifting it as if weighing it, It feels my palm pressed to a warm, tender hill. My fingers sink, a little, under the pressure of other fingers. It is a beautiful dream. I feel the pulsing of the night flowing and flowing back. Or is it my blood under my skin?

A light scratch on my chest, then softness, then the nail again, around my nipple, ever so gently. A play again, of a very slow animal, as if half awake. Outside the palms rub on the trunks and crunch a little.

I feel the warmth of a breast pressed against my side. A light breath, warm and a little moist, on my neck. Lips on my shoulder, whispering close to my skin. The night extends to infinity. The warm drops fall tirelessly on the leaves and the trunks, on the earth and on the puddles, on the roof too. Everywhere rustling, tapping, splashing. The rain spreads endlessly.
- "sshhh, sshhh, go to sleep. I’m beside you."

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

Hell yeah! Thanks for sharing!

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

On the border between Peru and Colombia, near where the Amazon and its tributaries enter Brazil, there are houses like this one, whose gardens merge with the forest.
Carmen lived in a house like this one. It is there, I believe, I imagine, that Billiam met her.

ImageImage

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

It was so hard to get her to leave this beautiful place. She has taken to the fashion of the US but her heart remains in Peru.

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Billiam, I believe that it is with you that her heart is. She didn't leave it in Peru.
Just see how she looks at you when you photograph her, it's obvious.

But her memories of Peru, if you ask her to tell them to you... especially on rainy nights... she will be happy to whisper them to you.

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Beautiful thread. Thanks for sharing.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Great idea for a thread 4891d and a touching tribute to a beautiful gal. I'm not at all surprised that Carmen inspired you like this, she's an absolute stunner for sure!

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

TChris wrote:Well, this is a first for me.
Hi TChris, thanks for stopping by! :)
I don't know if this thread is entirely a first, as there are already a few threads with stories on TDF. Some of them are thrilling or moving. Some are on current threads, some are on threads that have been sleeping for a long time and where I stumbled in.
Well... they are usually adventures of dolls. Or autobiographical stories.
I may be the first one to write stories where the doll is the story itself, about dolls I don't live with; so maybe this is partly a first.
I perceive these dolls through their threads and photos, and since they have very different personalities and backgrounds, their stories are very different too).

I saw some videos and photo montages you made, where you animate dolls in some threads. Impressive to see! Somewhat, it's a process quite close to mine but with different ways.

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

dxc wrote:Beautiful thread. Thanks for sharing.
Hi dxc, thanks for your kind words! :)
I'm glad you like the thread.
Arthur1960 wrote:Great idea for a thread 4891d and a touching tribute to a beautiful gal. I'm not at all surprised that Carmen inspired you like this, she's an absolute stunner for sure!
Hi Arthur,
Yes, this thread is a tribute to a very beautiful girl. :D
I read in Carmen's thread that it was through my thread that you got to her. For that reason alone, I think it was worth publishing her story, because I feel like I did you a big favor by giving you the opportunity to discover her. :wink: :)

Thanks for stopping by, and thanks for the beautiful pictures of your countless girls that you share in your threads.

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

[/quote]
- "Say Frenchie, how did you know where I met Billiam? Did he tell you?
- No. He didn't tell me."
- How then?
- One day, Billiam wrote that you could be a giant too...
- A giant? Me? Why did he say that?
- He wrote that somewhere in your thread. Maybe because of what I had written about Natalya. I don't know. You'll have to ask him.
- And what did it mean, that I am a giant? I'm not especially tall.
- It means that he admires you, of course. I know that. So, I opened my eyes and I saw you.
- You saw me where?
- In my mind. I saw you. You were sitting quietly, weaving a cloth.
- Me? I was weaving?
- Yes. You were weaving. A big piece of cloth, completely black.
- I stayed watching you weaving, for a long time. It got dark, but I could still see the cloth. At one point it began to quiver, very softly at first, it was barely visible.
Then I approached and I listened. The fabric was whispering. Little rustlings, slight rubbings, tiny impacts. It was telling me your story.
- ... Bullshit Frenchie! You really think I'm going to buy that?
- So, Carmen, if you don't believe me, tell me: how did I know where you met Billiam?

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

-"It doesn't matter if you don't believe me, Carmen. You can say what you want, I like to listen to you. If only for your voice."

I see I forgot to put the link to your thread: Carmen (165 head G45) viewtopic.php?f=569&t=148725

Those who follow the thread of the pretty Pah Rin will have seen that it's her who inspired me the first words of my dialogue with Carmen. Thanks Pah Rin. I definitely like girls with personality!
I put a link to her thread too, for those who will have the curiosity and pleasure to discover her: Pah Rin 164j #369 viewtopic.php?f=11&t=146625

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

Thank you for sharing the link :)

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

In this region where the Amazon River is born, women are beautiful.
The most beautiful of them is called Carmen.
We, lucky men, can admire her here: Carmen (165 head G45) viewtopic.php?f=569&t=148725

INFORMATIONS