betterlovedoll.com

Hey Megan! (WM 164j #273)

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Feck
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Hey Megan! (WM 164j #273)

Post by Feck »

The taste, the taste, the taste is gonna move ya. Megan is doing a great job of showing off her juicy fruits. Great pics. Hope you’re squeezing the fruits right now.

Big_Easy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Big_Easy »

Big_Easy wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:34 pm OK time for a little fun with the new ring light! :D
Are You Getting Your Daily Allowance of Fruits and Vegetables!?!
Well nobody likes vegetables but we have PLENTY of Fruits! 8O :mrgreen:
Hope you enjoyed the fun outfit :D Have a great week everyone!
Cheers
:glou:
Billiam wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:44 pm I meant to say understatement.. one again a little buzzed lol. Yeah man, the tripod is a game changer for me. Can't wait to see how you play with the colors. Have a great one too man.
Yeah “auto-correct” gets another one 😅 I knew when I saw it. It was so nice even with the cool white just to be able to move and angle it wherever I wanted.
jantra wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:38 pm You can take that super sexy pout and sell out stadiums.......................
but you'd never match the billions that want to see more of the soulful deep pools behind those beautiful butterfly lashes................
Oh..................sorry.............my heart beat my mind to the keyboard...................
Our Ms. Megan.................only one Princess like that.............
Thanks so much Jantra! Always appreciate your nice comments 😊 Megan was having fun running around in her short shorts 😍
Cheers
Feck wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:03 pm The taste, the taste, the taste is gonna move ya. Megan is doing a great job of showing off her juicy fruits. Great pics. Hope you’re squeezing the fruits right now.
Hey Feck! You know it 😆 can’t resist her when she’s in a playful mood like that!
Cheers

Podium_Teas
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Podium_Teas »

Oh Megan 😍
I could just look at this view for days, what an absolute babe. I know we are supposed to eat vegetables but I just want cake now 🫦

🫦 Hana's photoshoots:

Big_Easy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Big_Easy »

Podium_Teas wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:03 am Oh Megan 😍
I could just look at this view for days, what an absolute babe. I know we are supposed to eat vegetables but I just want cake now 🫦
:haha4: Thanks PT! No Keto diets with Megan around! 😅😄
Cheers

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

Damn! :onfire: Those are some relly juicy fruits:)

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

Nice pics!

I like how she's holding up her.. uhh, Juicy Fruits hehe. :mrgreen:

Big_Easy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Big_Easy »

Nirodha wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:35 pm Damn! :onfire: Those are some relly juicy fruits:)

Hey Nirodha! My favorite fruits! Megan likes to have fun with her shoots sometimes. 🥰 Glad you stopped in
Cheers
JustDude wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:47 pm Nice pics!

I like how she's holding up her.. uhh, Juicy Fruits hehe. :mrgreen:
:haha4: Thanks JustDude! She was exhausted with those big fruits! 8O I had to help her hold them a few times this weekend :mrgreen:

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Awesome set man... I too have been collecting "pop art" tops and outfits lately. :mrgreen:
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Oh dear! I would definitely have a daily fruit overdoze! 🍉😋🤪 Your Megan looks absolutely gorgeous and insanely sexy in this outfit! So YUMMY! 🔥😍🔥

Very well done Big_Easy! BRAVO! 📷 💖 👏👏👏
Cheers! :glou:

Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Big_Easy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Big_Easy »

setevoltas wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:20 pm Awesome set man... I too have been collecting "pop art" tops and outfits lately. :mrgreen:
Hey Sete! Was shopping for the shorts some time ago and noticed the shirt and couldn’t resist! 😆 There lots of other fun ones too
https://www.amazon.com/Sweatsuits-Outfi ... 101&sr=8-3
Thanks for stopping in brother.
Cheers
gogodolls wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:04 am Oh dear! I would definitely have a daily fruit overdoze! 🍉😋🤪 Your Megan looks absolutely gorgeous and insanely sexy in this outfit! So YUMMY! 🔥😍🔥

Very well done Big_Easy! BRAVO! 📷 💖 👏👏👏
Cheers! :glou:

Hey Gogodolls! :haha4: Definitely a fruit overdose 😆 Thanks so much! It was some fun fixing that shirt up. :whistle:
Cheers

kevinth1985
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by kevinth1985 »

Megan is quite juicy indeed! Great set of photos!
My best friend? My lover? My wifey? Jenny of course!

Jenny's Random adventures/thoughts: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=114012

Big_Easy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Big_Easy »

kevinth1985 wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:19 am Megan is quite juicy indeed! Great set of photos!
Hey kevinth! This was a fun one 😊 Thanks man!
Cheers

persa
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by persa »

I have to admit, I've been following Megan's thread for a while now!
She was a major inspiration to me, and all your outfits and poses really showed me how incredible my choice would look!

This pose in particular was striking, and I've been wanting to try to capture that one myself.

Keep up the amazing work! I look forward to her next shoot!
Cheers

dsstealth
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dsstealth »

I am a little melon deficient....probably should start taking two in the morning, two in the afternoon, two with dinner, and two before bed. And maybe two more at 3am when I get up to pee. Cheers

Big_Easy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Big_Easy »

persa wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:57 am I have to admit, I've been following Megan's thread for a while now!
She was a major inspiration to me, and all your outfits and poses really showed me how incredible my choice would look!

This pose in particular was striking, and I've been wanting to try to capture that one myself.

Keep up the amazing work! I look forward to her next shoot!
Cheers
Thanks so much persa! Really glad you enjoy our thread 😊 Megan has been such a great presence around the house. It’s fun getting to show her off a bit and all the friends we’ve made along the way! Your thread with Geri is so well done too! So many great outfits and poses 🔥🔥
Cheers
dsstealth wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:50 pm I am a little melon deficient....probably should start taking two in the morning, two in the afternoon, two with dinner, and two before bed. And maybe two more at 3am when I get up to pee. Cheers
Hey DS! 😆 gotta keep your vitamin C levels up!
Just discovered your thread too. Hopefully have some time tomorrow to get caught up.
Cheers

INFORMATIONS