kimberdoll.com

Kimber Unboxing, poseability and bedroom performance review

Kimber Doll is loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the USA, the UK, Australia, Canada and Germany. We pride ourselves on offering the latest in companion doll technology, quality and realism. We’ve worked hard to develop the ultimate companion that is a pleasure to own, lasts the test of time and is reasonably priced. Website: kimberdoll.com
Pabugs
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Kimber Unboxing, poseability and bedroom performance review

Post by Pabugs »

Hey gang, I just got a Kimber and wanted to share my experience with her from shipping to dripping! :whistle:

First off I was looking for a less expensive doll to play with as my D4E 145 Fit and WM 157B were starting to show wear down there. I knew if I kept up the pace, I would damage them in short order and repair would be difficult after the fact.

So, I started looking around and found Big Chilli's review of his Kimber and decided to give her a try. (viewtopic.php?f=489&t=144023)

The #1 thing I was looking for was good in the bedroom,#2 size manageable in bed, and #3 decent low cost. The Kimber provided all 3. So I decided to make the plunge - (so I could plunge some more :mrgreen: LOL)

Once I decided to order her there is only 1 vendor and 1 size, 1 body shape, 1 head, and 1 wig, easy enuff. Next I checked on pricing and with $599 doll + $100 shipping = $700 for a bedroom ready doll is a great price. I ordered her and as luck would have it, the ship had just docked so the order was on her way almost immediately. I kept in touch w/ Kimber through email with Holly. She was great and everything went smoothly.

Once she arrived the packaging box was a bit messy, but no damage to the doll. Cool. Here are the unboxing pix:
Kimber_2022_010.jpg
Kimber_2022_010.jpg (665.38 KiB) Viewed 3257 times
Her foot near the box damage made me think these toes were damaged. They were not. Upon closer inspection, the toes were still connected to each other by the TPE and merely needed careful clipping in between toes and she was fine.
Kimber_2022_014.jpg
Kimber_2022_014.jpg (126.91 KiB) Viewed 3257 times
Finally her head. I was impressed with the makeup work on her - lush red glossy lips, beautiful lashes, great clean makeup and very beautiful eyes. However, she is simply not my taste, that said, I have seen some very well done versions of her around, but for myself I have ordered her 2 diff heads, but they are not here yet.

The long blond wig that came with it was pretty nice and it ended up on my new D4E head it was so beautiful - so bonus there too! You can see it here in my D4E review on Grace's head - (viewtopic.php?f=11&t=149977 )
Kimber_2022_013.jpg
Kimber_2022_013.jpg (93.4 KiB) Viewed 3257 times
Her skin tone was darker than I expected out of the box, it is somewhere between tan and light tan. (Since I had some tan WM heads they will fill in for the final heads until they get here. My girls Nikki and Charlie were glad to help out. ;), and their tan color is close enough you barely notice they are not perfectly matched).

Next I put her next to my D4E 155 fit because they came on the same day (Kimber on the right her height is basically the same as my 155), so here are both front and back of both for visual comparisons of both dolls. The body shape of the Kimber has higher square(er) hips and higher ass as well. The front of the Kimber has better rib detail as well.
Kimber_2022_016.jpg
Kimber_2022_016.jpg (126.65 KiB) Viewed 3257 times
Kimber_2022_015.jpg
Kimber_2022_015.jpg (92.59 KiB) Viewed 3257 times
Here is Kimber body with Charlie on top and she looks very beautiful. Great body and good skin tone match Charlie's head.
Kimber_2022_017.jpg
Kimber_2022_017.jpg (99.9 KiB) Viewed 3257 times
Kimber_2022_018.jpg
Kimber_2022_018.jpg (87.59 KiB) Viewed 3257 times
Next are the hands and breasts detail. They both have very nice detail and I wasn't expecting that for the price, but so happy to see the detail so well done. Better detail than the D4E for sure. Her breasts were very firm but I prefer that, so I am happy with that. If you're looking for squishy boobs, they're not here.
Kimber_2022_021.jpg
Kimber_2022_021.jpg (98.17 KiB) Viewed 3257 times
Kimber_2022_019.jpg
Kimber_2022_019.jpg (83.03 KiB) Viewed 3257 times
Kimber_2022_020.jpg
Kimber_2022_020.jpg (70.23 KiB) Viewed 3257 times
Then, another pleasant surprise: Her front hole had a full closed off hymen - a true virgin. I have a shot here (with Nikki's head in bed) but you can't see it obviously - I wanted to take a better pic of it, but once I spread her legs to wash her, it opened and that was it, no more hymen. At least it was there, so I will still be there first. :twisted:
Kimber_2022_022.jpg
Kimber_2022_022.jpg (84.14 KiB) Viewed 3257 times
Her body shape is very nice and her LHP is very well done. Her lettuce was clean and simple and a little bit fluffier than some, and well colored. Her nipples have very nice coloring as well.
Resize of Rotation of 66425110177--11562C26-A466-4D56-948D-BADA94C845EA.jpg
Resize of Rotation of 66425110177--11562C26-A466-4D56-948D-BADA94C845EA.jpg (59.91 KiB) Viewed 3257 times
Finally, General impressions: Her skin was smooth and soft, yet firm. After her 1st bath I didn't even need to powder her, she was smooth enough already. :thumbs_up: No extras or unexpected goodies other than a blanket, but I have all that stuff already, this is a trim and basic necessities doll package, hence the great price.

Her joints move very smoothly and that's ALWAYS key for me. (WM I'm talking to you :shakefist:) Her details are very nice considering the low price, actually better detail than my higher priced D4E. But I LOVE my D4E's, so it doesn't bug me in the least.

Overall, I am VERY happy with her so far. I know her posing ability is limited as her skeleton is more basic, she does not have the double joints, nor the range of motion as most of my dolls - that said, I will pose her in the next post and share the results with you.

Finally, on the 3rd post I will asses her bedroom performance and bring the results to you in details and images.

So for now that's it, I will be back soon with the next 2 phases of review in the next couple of days. Until next time, Cheers!

Bugs

:glou:
"The future belongs to those who are willing to let go of the past and embrace new possibilities."

Kimberdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Kimber Unboxing, poseability and bedroom performance rev

Post by Kimberdoll »

Hi Bugs,

Well done on a great review and thank you for your support. :)

Cheers,
Fletcher

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Thank you for the thorough review, glad you are having fun with her

Bluedog
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bluedog »

Well, another great little review, Pabugs. Thanks!
Blonde, brunette redhead?
Brunette
Slim, athletic, voluptuous?
Athletic.
Demure, aggressive, sleazy? Be honest.
Sleazy ...
Demure

john1972

Post by john1972 »

You know lots of people love Kimbers.
She seems pretty darn good for the price .
Well done .

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Well Done Bugs! A very thorough review and the side by side comparison to the D4E girl was perfect for those considering either doll. We hope the Kimber holds up well the rigors of being a working girl...............Mine too have wear and tear that I'm much more careful with now............Thank You again!

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by YungSynth »

Bugs! you got a Kimber too? :)

Damn, she looks awesome with the Charlie head 8O

Ha! that view is familiar! used to seeing it when Alessia's trying to get my attention :lol: good times

💜 Nessa - WM 158G, #20
🩵 Alessia - SE 150E, #22c
💛 Anastasiya - SE 157H, #88
🩷 Jiyeon - 6YE 165F, Zelex #G04

Pabugs
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pabugs »

YungSynth wrote:Bugs! you got a Kimber too? :)

Ha! that view is familiar! used to seeing it when Alessia's trying to get my attention :lol: good times

Indeed Sir Synth!! Where you been Homey - Missed Ya!!

She's so awesome I haven't been able to get her out of bed, but I will be finishing this review (poseability and BR performance sections) in the next couple of days - come on back by to chk it out!!

Excellent timing YS, ITMT and in honor of you and Alessia stopping by, here's a couple more pix from her BR performance test - :glou:

Good to see you buddy!!

:angel: Bugs' Luv Bugs :angel:
Attachments
Kity Wants some attention.jpg
Kity Wants some attention.jpg (1.62 MiB) Viewed 2653 times
Katherine wants something.jpg
Katherine wants something.jpg (382.57 KiB) Viewed 2653 times
"The future belongs to those who are willing to let go of the past and embrace new possibilities."

john1972

Post by john1972 »

She looks like lots of fun :).

suppy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by suppy »

congrats on the new gal, looking forward to the next 2 parts of the review.
nice work!
Dolly/Holly YL157E
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=142620

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by YungSynth »

sweet jesus that's hot
thanks for the extra pics :lol:

oh, i've been here off and on, just been feeling down.. things are rapidly improving right now though :)
swing by my thread if you want, Alessia did a few more pics on page 15.. I'm trying to get caught up on everyone's pics tonight, I'll swing by your threads here in a bit to see what mischief yours have been up to :whistle:
💜 Nessa - WM 158G, #20
🩵 Alessia - SE 150E, #22c
💛 Anastasiya - SE 157H, #88
🩷 Jiyeon - 6YE 165F, Zelex #G04

Pabugs
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pabugs »

YungSynth wrote:Image

sweet jesus that's hot
thanks for the extra pics :lol:

oh, i've been here off and on, just been feeling down.. things are rapidly improving right now though :)
swing by my thread if you want, Alessia did a few more pics on page 15.. I'm trying to get caught up on everyone's pics tonight, I'll swing by your threads here in a bit to see what mischief yours have been up to :whistle:
Sweet Dreams Brother - Glad to hear you're on the mend - Kitty said in case you need more cheering up she's here for you!!

:angel: Bugs' Luv Bugs :angel:
Attachments
Kity Wants some attention2.jpg
Kity Wants some attention2.jpg (3.17 MiB) Viewed 2550 times

Pabugs
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pabugs »

Katherine learning to pose.

She's growing up! :whistle:

I'm still swamped, last sections are coming - just wanted to drop this off ITMT

Bugs
Attachments
Katherine Kimber pose practice.jpg
Katherine Kimber pose practice.jpg (407.09 KiB) Viewed 2328 times

john1972

Post by john1972 »

She is looking great man :).

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Pabugs wrote:Katherine learning to pose.

She's growing up! :whistle:

I'm still swamped, last sections are coming - just wanted to drop this off ITMT

Bugs
VERY nice Pb...................Kitty is one Super Sexy girl for sure....................love your pose and photo..................

INFORMATIONS