www.wmdolls.com

Weight reduced dolls

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
quicksilver451
Active Poster
Active Poster

Weight reduced dolls

Post by quicksilver451 »

There has been a lot of discussion on here about weight reduced dolls. First starting with the idea it is coming. And now I hear of orders being made. From this I hear that silicon lovers is about the only vender doing them. Yea I have been out of touch on this but waiting for it. I hear the 163cm h cup can be had at not like 106pounds but about 70pounds a 17kg reduction. Not knowing if others can be done…and hearing it was up to 17kg I wondered if and where this might vary. So I reached out to silicon lovers and they sent me this link:
https://siliconelovers.com/blogs/realis ... -sex-dolls

They list this at 168cm but I could not find this when I listed that doll.

They also list a brand starpery which I know nothing of and Zelex which I also know nothing of.

So my conclusion so far is 163cm h cup is the winner from this…but I would love feedback from anyone who has or has seen one. Right now we have miles76 and his awesome photo shoots as the mark to not beat…not going to happen but just come close…so any more info or pics on this.

Dregar
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Weight reduced dolls

Post by Dregar »

quicksilver451 wrote:There has been a lot of discussion on here about weight reduced dolls. First starting with the idea it is coming. And now I hear of orders being made. From this I hear that silicon lovers is about the only vender doing them. Yea I have been out of touch on this but waiting for it. I hear the 163cm h cup can be had at not like 106pounds but about 70pounds a 17kg reduction. Not knowing if others can be done…and hearing it was up to 17kg I wondered if and where this might vary. So I reached out to silicon lovers and they sent me this link:
https://siliconelovers.com/blogs/realis ... -sex-dolls

They list this at 168cm but I could not find this when I listed that doll.

They also list a brand starpery which I know nothing of and Zelex which I also know nothing of.

So my conclusion so far is 163cm h cup is the winner from this…but I would love feedback from anyone who has or has seen one. Right now we have miles76 and his awesome photo shoots as the mark to not beat…not going to happen but just come close…so any more info or pics on this.
Hi, haven't responded to your request yet in another post, but I'm happy to provide info, pics and video of my experience with my 163H weight reduced model. She should arrive in a few weeks, barring any further supply chain issues. So it'll be a while before I can comment on that :)

Headless_Too

Post by Headless_Too »

I've read that the Starpery 171cm with weight reduction comes in at 36kg, not bad IMO. I've got their Mira 165C on order, TPE w/ weight reduction, so I'll report back on her weight when she arrives; they claim 44kg. Here's a link from Starpery about the weight reduction. https://www.starpery.com/blog/how-to-ac ... x-doll--31
WM 157B head #398 & #242
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=150834

WM 164F head #398 & #423
viewtopic.php?p=2144143#p2144143

WM 164J head #39 & #59
viewtopic.php?p=2290157#p2290157

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

That would be amazing about the foam core what was written making the dolls actually lighter , but unless i am mistaken tpe material is done at a very high temperature, so i don't see how they put the tpe over the foam core, another thing i wonder about to, is how the joints move if covered by the foam core. ?? Maybe this can all be done, but i am just wondering . :?

dollsfan64

Post by dollsfan64 »

I can see a need for light dolls for various reasons but I think some heaviness adds realism to the experience though it is 'dead weight'. :deadhorse:
I thought if they added a hollow rib cage it would give the doll added proportions without increasing the weight. :angel:

subcyclist

Post by subcyclist »

dollsfan64 wrote:I can see a need for light dolls for various reasons but I think some heaviness adds realism to the experience though it is 'dead weight'. :deadhorse:
I thought if they added a hollow rib cage it would give the doll added proportions without increasing the weight. :angel:

A hollow rib cage might also create more realistic breast movement. Currently, a doll's breasts move in concert with her torso 'flesh.' With a rib cage of some type, the breasts would move separately from a static torso, much like how a woman's breasts move against her rib cage. And, there would be a more realistic sensation, from the resistance of the rib cage, when hugging a doll with this feature; if we ever see it. So, this design change could have many positive benefits - less weight, enhanced feel, more realistic breast movement. I hope that some doll designer reads your idea here, implements it, and that it spreads like wildfire to all manufacturers - like the gel breasts and better hand skeletons we now have available.
My RLSD Compannequins:

Annika - RLSD 141F + WM 195 (viewtopic.php?f=240&t=151741)
Larissa - WM 174G + YL133

Member of the Curvy Girl Asstronomy League (CGAL) - "We lustfully observe their stellar (m)asses!"

quicksilver451
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by quicksilver451 »

spread like wildfire...somone on this thread said...
well, that is a interesting point for me at least...
This is being rolled out to one vendor at least in the case of the WM DOLL 163cm h-cup.
I have seen a youtube video that verifies with a scale that 17g weight loss is achieved in this model. And the doll looks about the same...at least me. Yea don't have the link in front of me at the moment. let me know if you want me to post it here...it's been posted on this site before just not on this thread.

Well, wanting to know more about what is going on...does WM DOLL consider this feature to be in Beta release...so they don't want a huge numbers of these in the wild...if they don't hold up to non lab conditions...

So I reached out to one the vendors that is reputable but does not offer this at least on there site...to see what is going on...if I get a reply I will share that. If anyone knows anything at all of this situation please let me and anyone else know.

quicksilver451
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by quicksilver451 »

I did find the weight reduction video it is here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr3B1bv-Ots

I did hear back from the vendor...they said they was going to ask WM-DOLL for me.
So at first I am confused by that...but then ok maybe it is a global manufacturer decision.
I will let you know when I know.

LatexLadyLover

Post by LatexLadyLover »

Check out siliconelovers.com and look up the wm dolls 168cm e-cup. Click custom made and go all the way to the bottom of the options list. Click on the green arrow and that's where you can choose weight reduction for an up charge. I think it can be as light as 33kg which i think is very good for a 168cm.

ChittyBA
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ChittyBA »

I have a 168E with weight reduction option. She is definitely lighter but at the cost of softness. The foam core, which I find is the whole body, makes her very firm to the tough and the movement of the skeleton is restricted as the foam encases it with the TPE “layer” on top.

quicksilver451
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by quicksilver451 »

ChittyBA wrote:I have a 168E with weight reduction option. She is definitely lighter but at the cost of softness. The foam core, which I find is the whole body, makes her very firm to the tough and the movement of the skeleton is restricted as the foam encases it with the TPE “layer” on top.

Ok is that 168E a WMDoll or a different brand? Good info to know...thanks for that.

ChittyBA
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ChittyBA »

She is a WM doll :thumbs_up:

I have found that with the weight reduction the doll is much lighter but you lose some of the benefits to full TPE flexibility.

Maybe the techniques are still new but with my doll I think the skeleton was put in the mould a bit contorted e.g one shoulder higher than the other. So the foam core around her does not allow me to really adjusted the skeleton. Again, variable quality control in the process.

Also, the foam core may/will hinder any potential repairs that may need to be done.

However, I will say that the weight reduction firmness does make the doll body feel more durable. I feel more comfortable moving her around and not worrying too much about damaging her (or me).

Headless_Too

Post by Headless_Too »

Found a review on Reddit about the Starpery 165 Mira coming in at 100 lbs with weight reduction. Here's the link: https://www.reddit.com/r/SexDolls/comme ... ra_review/
WM 157B head #398 & #242
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=150834

WM 164F head #398 & #423
viewtopic.php?p=2144143#p2144143

WM 164J head #39 & #59
viewtopic.php?p=2290157#p2290157

LatexLadyLover

Post by LatexLadyLover »

ChittyBA When you say the skeleton movement is restricted can you describe that a little more? Like, do the legs not go as high when on her back or something like that? If this weight reduction is not good you could save me some money. I thank you for the information you have already given. Thanks.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Yeahh ChittyBA I also really hope you elaborate on the restrictions you've noticed!!!?

And second the remark made by subcyclist about the ribcase - breast movement; that sounds like a benefit; if you're being overly critical turned torsos on most dolls kinda deform them titties...would be interested to see if this effect is less / gone with the weight reduction.
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

INFORMATIONS