betterlovedoll.com

Kendall's pics

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Big_Easy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Kendall's pics

Post by Big_Easy »

Expert work Rock :thumbs_up: Kendall looks so beautiful! Love that hair too 8)
Thanks for listing some of the brands for reference. I haven’t been brave enough to mess with makeup, but one day maybe :?

:glou:

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Harper helping Kendall with her first makeover. Not sure what they were talking about and I didn't want to interrupt this intimate, touching moment...

Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Big_Easy wrote:Expert work Rock :thumbs_up: Kendall looks so beautiful! Love that hair too 8)
Thanks for listing some of the brands for reference. I haven’t been brave enough to mess with makeup, but one day maybe :?

Thanks, Big_Easy! I think that makeup is one of those routines that is easier than it looks. Daunting at first, but certainly worth trying if a doll's factory makeup fades away. I customize my dolls for little if any makeup, no eyebrows, no eyelashes, etc., because I prefer to start from scratch.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to the H2K Ranch

Flyer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Flyer »

8O The girls look fantastic :!: :!: :!: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
I'm already looking forward to the next photo story :multi:

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by YungSynth »

Looking cute and classy as always :) I dig Kendall's look, she fits in well with her housemates.

I see the cat's busy doing it's hair too, in the first pic :lol: seems like everytime it's in the background it's like "yeah, sure, I could lick myself now I guess" lol

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Flyer wrote:8O The girls look fantastic :!: :!: :!: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
I'm already looking forward to the next photo story :multi:
Thanks, Flyer! I think the next one will be over on Hadleigh's topic.
YungSynth wrote:Looking cute and classy as always :) I dig Kendall's look, she fits in well with her housemates.

I see the cat's busy doing it's hair too, in the first pic :lol: seems like everytime it's in the background it's like "yeah, sure, I could lick myself now I guess" lol
Thanks, YungSynth! Hera did the "high five" again during the shoot, but I held off on posting it. 8O :lol:

Link to the H2K Ranch

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Wow! What a beautiful and warm photo session! :o I love the atmosphere you created and Harper and Kendall are both absolutely gorgeous! :angel: :angel:

Very well done Rock! BRAVO! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Cheers! :glou:

I really like this picture! :thumbs_up:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

the living tribunal
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by the living tribunal »

Great work, this looks truly realistic, the lighting and the girls' expressions and beauty remind me of mid 1970s magazines like Knave and so on :thumbs_up:
(And as always, one can trust a cat to photobomb everything :razz:)

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Such a great capture! Natural, at home...less is more.

TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Shadowplay2

Post by Shadowplay2 »

Stunning makeup, Rock13. I also have a WM 398 (which I haven't taken many photos of) and I can hardly believe it's the same face as Kendall's. What a gorgeous transformation. And what beautiful interaction scenes between the two lovely ladies -- that warm golden light is super sexy and the poses and expressions are just wonderful.
Donna's best pix: https://dollalbum.com/dollgallery/thumb ... lbum=11480 (Realdoll "Olivia 2.0")
Jaime, the one who got away: https://dollalbum.com/dollgallery/thumb ... lbum=11430 (WM 160A)

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

the living tribunal wrote:Great work, this looks truly realistic, the lighting and the girls' expressions and beauty remind me of mid 1970s magazines like Knave and so on :thumbs_up:
(And as always, one can trust a cat to photobomb everything :razz:)
Thank you, the living tribunal! I'm starting to get more interested in posing my girls doing "girl stuff". As for the cat, unlike AtomicPunk's Milo, she's sort of indifferent to them- it only took her a few seconds to realize that they can't open a can or treat baggie. :tongue:
TJ_Foxx wrote:Image

Such a great capture! Natural, at home...less is more.

Thanks, TJ_Foxx! I haven't purposefully done this darker/warmer thing and I think this was just about the limit for my humble camera.
Shadowplay2 wrote:Stunning makeup, Rock13. I also have a WM 398 (which I haven't taken many photos of) and I can hardly believe it's the same face as Kendall's. What a gorgeous transformation. And what beautiful interaction scenes between the two lovely ladies -- that warm golden light is super sexy and the poses and expressions are just wonderful.
Thanks, Shadowplay2! That's one aspect of our synthetic gals that I truly enjoy. You can see 20 examples of the same model and depending on what they've become since coming home no two among them will look exactly alike. The possibilities are seemingly endless!

Link to the H2K Ranch

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

Defiantly one of my favorites. My eyes go right to the mirror, then backs up to the full view. :D
Cool.

“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

Amazing job, Rock.
Are you sure you're not a makeup artist?
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Jimmy_71 wrote:Amazing job, Rock.
Are you sure you're not a makeup artist?
Thanks, Jimmy_71. Funny you should mention it. When I was a kid I saw a documentary on Marilyn Monroe that featured some commentary from Hollywood cosmetology legend Allan Snyder and footage of him doing her makeup. Later, I picked up inklings of how successful some of those people were from magazines like Cosmopolitan and Vogue- which were always stacked here and there in our house- and thought that it might be an exciting and pleasurable way to make a living. Plus, the bonus of personal contact with some of the most beautiful women on the planet was alluring. So, I suppose the opportunity to explore a path not taken is just one more benefit of having my synthetic sweethearts.

Link to the H2K Ranch

Dewyn
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Dewyn »

Superb series, I love !!! :multi:
Very very well done Rock.

INFORMATIONS