www.siliconelovers.com

Placed 1st order super excited!

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
koth707
Active Poster
Active Poster

Placed 1st order super excited!

Post by koth707 »

I decided to order a new doll instead of waiting I got SE Doll 163cm E cup - Yukari. She has very realistic curves and I love Asian girls I'm a decently looking American but girls here are terrible and don't need that stress, I now start the painful wait for shipping and prey nothing goes wrong along the way. SiliconeLovers looks like a legit site hopefully I get the real thing!
They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines, and they shall know no fear!

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Placed 1st order super excited!

Post by gogodolls »

Welcome to the TDF Koth707 and congratulations on your new companion! :multi:

You have made a very nice choice! :thumbs_up: The SE163E is absolutely gorgeous! :mrgreen:

Hopefully this beauty will arrive quickly and safely at your home! :angel:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

koth707
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by koth707 »

Thank you for the welcome, she's replacing a Ebay doll I got a few years ago so it should be quite the upgrade. I really want a Top Sino doll but was scared to commit to the most expensive dolls on a site I have no experience with. Assuming this goes well I will promptly save up for my dream doll fully upgraded T159cm Miyou
They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines, and they shall know no fear!

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Congratulations koth707 :glou:
Silicone Lovers are very good. I’ve bought 3 dolls off them :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS