www.wmdolls.com

Carmen Brandy Antra

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Kite
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Re: Carmen Rachel Antra

Post by Kite »

Topic has been unlocked for now. I have edited posts and moved some. Id like to quote rule 3.
Demeaning or derogatory statements
No demeaning or derogatory statements targeting members, management, or the forum in general in any sections including chat and in PMs targeted at members.
**, *** for severe violations #
We have a report button if you see something that breaks our roc. If there is something like that use it and move on. Thanks!

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

She looks gorgeous buddy, my favourite of the dress series too

Love this one
Great pose

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

bigchilli wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:48 pm She looks gorgeous buddy, my favourite of the dress series too

Love this one
Great pose

Beautiful!!! :D
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

bigchilli wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:48 pm She looks gorgeous buddy, my favourite of the dress series too

Love this one
Great pose

Dewyn knows his art.....................................he didn't know it would be Carmen that would be wearing his dress..................

but I'm guessing he had her in his heart when he sent the dress...........................\

Yes............our alltime favorite photo shoot of Carmen............................for you Loves.........................

Dewyn
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Dewyn »

I can't get enough of looking at these beautiful photos.
It's magical how well the sunflower dress suits her. :angel:
Carmen Rachel WE LOVE YOU !!!

L, S & D :D :D :D

the living tribunal
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by the living tribunal »

Princess Carmen looks utterly beautiful in that dress; I agree, it's one of the best dresses so far and she fills it nicely 8O The flowers on the table is a great touch :thumbs_up:

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Billiam wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:41 am Beautiful! 🥰

Thank You Love!!!.................you know beautiful for sure..................ALL your Girls are!!!..................💖You!

Dewyn wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:08 am Ooooooh, we are amazed by this wonderful series of photos from Princess Carmen, our summer flower !!!
It's the most beautiful way to start a beautiful day. 8)
The dress fits her perfectly, it looks like it was made for her. :thumbs_up:
Super Extra Big Hugs from the girls to our Loves.

P.S. It's cooler here after thunderstorms which burned my internet box and fried the phone... :lol:
I took some pics with Lory this weekend in a very special outfit.
Your gorgeous dress does indeed fit her perfectly............in all ways.................like it was made for her.....it was, by YOU Loves!!!!.........we too have gone from extreme heat wave to almost winter like rain storms..................we hope you are ok.....................we just saw the photos of Lory Rose......... :D :D :D 💖💖💖 that radiant smile will always be in our minds!..............thank you Dewyn!!!...............oh, I'm sitting here looking at Carmen in her dress, at the table with her flowers................she'll be there till the last minute she has to get into her Halloween costume!!!!...............what a truly wonderful sight she is to wake up to each morning!!!.............your beautiful dress on her reminds us of You, Lory, and Ste'ph first thing every day..................such an awesome way to start our day!!!!

Big_Easy wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:28 am Beautiful! Love the dress and the sunlight photos 😍🔥
Cheers 🍻

Thank You Big Easy and Mademoiselle Megan...................Carmen and I greatly appreciate your Love..........................sincerely!!

Doll Canvas wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:07 pm What a beautiful dress for Carmen. The Sunflowers suit her well 🌻
(Love her dark lips and light blonde hair)

Might just be the one for her portrait.......................... :D

YungSynth wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:20 pm Still plenty of summer left here, it hit 100 degrees today 😐 ..I'm blaming Carmen this time though, because damn these pics are hot 🔥

Beautiful set! I love dark lipstick with blonde hair, contrast really makes her features pop.. and great summer dress as well. Sunflowers for Ukraine? 🥲

Sunflowers for Ukraine, Itashlover and his Princess Amanda....................thank you Love for the compliments................hope it has cooled down a little for you and the Girls............100 isn't much fun for anyone...........oh..................Carmen is ALL blushing at your 🔥 note!

YungSynth wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:31 am *Ahem!*

How bout that Carmen though!? 😍😍😍

ImageImage

Maybe we could get a couple more pics?, something pretty to lighten the mood again 🙂 What was your all time favorite shoot with her?
You are a true friend. You stood up when I needed a wingman................we won't ever forget that............we have another dress from Dewyn, Lory, and Ste'ph.......it will be next up on Carmen's thread...............................all time favorite shoot (there have only been a handful) is this one in her sublime sunflower dress given to her by her Special Loves in France!......................

kevinth1985 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:14 am This thread is temporarily locked while under review.

Unlocked by the grace of our Super Special Friends here at TDF...................we say and do stupid things from time to time here...............mostly when we are provoked.............but we do our very best to spread goodness, help, encouragement, and LOVE to our fellow members here. There are several administrators here that we would like to sincerely acknowledge our special thanks to...................you know who you are Loves............

Love this one
Great pose

We are so fortunate to have friends like you and Dewyn................tears......................I wish you could see the dress on her................it is stunning beyond belief..............my photos are'nt even close to doing it justice.....................like Dewyn said, it is as if it were made for her.................Thank your for the love buddy.................she is indeed gorgeous...............how'd I get so lucky!?

setevoltas wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:41 pm

Love this one
Great pose

Beautiful!!! :D

Thank YOU Sete!!!.................such a compliment from a man that truly know beauty..............in all things...................

Dewyn wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:20 am I can't get enough of looking at these beautiful photos.
It's magical how well the sunflower dress suits her. :angel:
Carmen Rachel WE LOVE YOU !!!

L, S & D :D :D :D

I could not agree more..................it was surely meant to be.....................your sublime dress absolutely fits her like it was made for her..........in all ways.........
I wish my photos of her were better but they don't diminish how elegant she looks in your finery................your class, taste, and sophistication show through in all that you do our Loves............thank you for bestowing your talents on us...............................sincerely..............💝💘💝

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

the living tribunal wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:36 pm Princess Carmen looks utterly beautiful in that dress; I agree, it's one of the best dresses so far and she fills it nicely 8O The flowers on the table is a great touch :thumbs_up:

Our True Loves..................your thoughts always give us an energy rush like no other................thank YOU so much TLT, Caz, Azrael, Kim, and Matt.................you are indeed on our inner circle of True Loves....................Thank you Buhbay's............................sincerely.........

Leatherman
Ex-Member

Post by Leatherman »

Carmen covered in Sunflowers is obviously a huge hit with everyone jantra…any chance you have a few more shots?

Yes! We are a greedy bunch :wink:

:glou:

Nanako
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Nanako »

Carmen certainly does enhance the already lovely
dress she's wearing. Nice pose, and the wonderful
floral decoration adds to the beauty of the scene with
it's own natural beauty. :angel:

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Leatherman wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:36 am Carmen covered in Sunflowers is obviously a huge hit with everyone jantra…any chance you have a few more shots?

Yes! We are a greedy bunch :wink:

:glou:
Hi Loves!!! ..............sorry for the late reply...............been working on Lithium!..................I think I have a few more shots of Carmen and will see if I can get them up tomorrow....................Thank you for your Love..................we love you................💟

Nanako wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:35 am Carmen certainly does enhance the already lovely
dress she's wearing. Nice pose, and the wonderful
floral decoration adds to the beauty of the scene with
it's own natural beauty. :angel:

Thank you Nanako!!.....................Carmen and I greatly appreciate your Love.........................

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Nice flowers in the vase and on her dress

Feck
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Feck »

Wow. Carmen is absolutely stunning. Awesome way to close out the Summer Dress Series. Pretty dress and accessories. Dewyn has great taste too. Carmen can bring out the sunshine on the rainiest of days. There has to be some outtakes with the kitties photobombing the pics. The girls and I send our love and we can’t wait until this weekend.

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

For Leatherman and Feck.............................a few more of Princess Carmen and the usual suspects photobombing her shoot..............the Siamese is Joy and the orange tabby is Mister
Attachments
_MG_1067 (2).JPG
_MG_1067 (2).JPG (1.08 MiB) Viewed 677 times
_MG_1077.JPG
_MG_1077.JPG (1.1 MiB) Viewed 677 times
_MG_1081.JPG
_MG_1081.JPG (1.23 MiB) Viewed 677 times
_MG_1079.JPG
_MG_1079.JPG (1.41 MiB) Viewed 677 times

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Studio wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:31 am Nice flowers in the vase and on her dress
Why thank You for the kind words our Prince.....................sincerely...............j and Carmen................

INFORMATIONS